Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4160&start_row=1

Find a wife?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/2/2010 4:43:19 PM

Greetings,

I man have been told by my Kes that it is useless to move around city to city and not be married, but also in the bible says are you bound to a wife, do not seeked to be loosed, you do not have a wife, do not seek one. And also because of the current distress i suppose it is good not to be married. So me and my trod in life, i have this particular girl i'm interested in, but she didnt stay by my side during my tribulations, just my God and help from family. So now i have overcome alot of tribulations (still have some to overcome, for I know it for for my glory, but let all the Glory be to Jah) But basically i'm thinking should i just pursue this trod of righteoussnes and become a great monk, or bishop who does not marry, or a deacon then priest who does marry. She is kinda of shy and doesn't want to say yes to me. So is it necessary to have a wife to fulfill all my desire, or just stay with Jah, the one who gives the ultimate satisfaction?

Igzabhier yistilign

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2010 11:22:01 PM

Depends if you want your Life to continue after your present body is too old.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/11/2010 11:32:04 AM

so u sayin my body is too old...and i been rethinking about becoming a monk or priest, its like who am i to lead my people, i'm no one special, everything is vanity, i rather jus live a humble life and work and have my smokes and food when i'm hungry

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 12/13/2010 7:38:40 AM

Brother young lion, i am also a young lion. Let me tell ya, it anit no sustainable happiness smoking an eating like the I are painting up ya know. Things come true hard work, fasting, praying. Leaving all those worldly acts right there -on earth. I guess the I already figured all this and ini are just specific on that since i are behaving alot like that right know. so i overstand. "live like your father in heaven" means to me not to be perfect, but to aim for perfection just like ini father H.I.M. In the real life it takes the effect of me being real bout this. Ya know, "i lived to long to cherice many illusions" and even thou a visit to the peace tool happens often and i eat like in paradise I feel shit cause ya know what? its all burdens when you stand in the face of the lord allmighty creator JAH

But Ini a flesh, with all its weaknesses and so forth, so i use the gifts on earth like tools enabling me easier finding those so long forgotten roads like patience witch i strive to use more often. the paths to love. All that strengthen this cause is of good and let that grow.
O jah gudie me for I am weak

"Who am i to lead my people" as Cain asked God: "am i my brothers keeper?"'

Do your best young lion to guide and correct your brothers and sisters. You are what you are, look in the mirror, thats hair growing not wool. The bible even say that its our obligation to guide and correct your brothers and sisters. My crown often suffers the fall of this since i have chosen to take lesser fights with babylon face to face since there are so many trying to split me from the ones i love most.

And also id like to comment on that "everything is vanity"
Even thou it is true that the only thing constant is change, which ini guess is the same thing the I were trying to say, if people would have that mentality things would?
Ini are just trying to say give thanks and praises to JAH for letting you See that even thou you might have to mop the floors at burger king from times to times its not all a big deal, cause your time here on earth are really not that important when it all comes down. THIS, i would say, is a good way of using the insights Jah have blessed the I with.
And personally i use this wonderful insight in the most beautiful ways when i meet children for example. it enables me going deep, into a really deep connection with the pureness within them. Cause ini are not disturbed by my selfish thoughts that poison my mind to think i have more important things to do. like turning papers in a office would be more important than reading the same book, over and over and over again for a child. you get mi point?
I use those wounderful tools badly way to often cause ini are of weak flesh. So please brothers an sisters correct me when im wrong, help me stay firm on tha path, reminded me of to know when to speak and when to not so that i can meditate instead, and do my vanity without making things go slow for others. Give Thanks and Blessings for the burning love for one another.

All praises due unto H.I.M

Messenger: RASKISHO Sent: 12/13/2010 2:14:12 PM

young dread ah wah de man ah talk bout deh i need ah wife so many humble empresses out deh ina dis world and deh i want to stay without one. ini will be married two years in couple days and let me tell deh i , it iz a blessing to have my wife by my side with ini, we do everything together we plant,pray,fast,we are like one with each other and with JAH we are one to.Her strenght iz strenght for i when i feeling down and visa versa. how can you raise your youth them if you dont have a wife ,a daughter needs to be around her mother to learn from and to know and grow to be a upfull woman and a youth man needs a father to be come a upfull rastaman.HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY HAVE A WIFE.So gwan my youth do your thing and take your place az a King find a Queen and complete your circle of life.JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/13/2010 5:34:14 PM

greetings,

great words from both of you, sometimes i feell the desire to live like culture kumbakummbalo in the mountains or caves seeking the satisfaction that only Jah can give and sometimes like Haile Selassie with his empress. leaving this world behind would b an option in the near future but i'm forced to live in society because i'm on probation. i really dont want to live in the material world just spiritual, waking up in the morning on the mountains of Mt.Zion and talking to Jah, hearing the birds singing, instead of neighbors cursing. I have no authority over my life right now, i'm in the hands of the government, still under hands of Rastafari though.

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 12/14/2010 12:36:15 AM

RASKISHO, BLESSINGS for straightening that out. And what a joy it came to my heart to read your words, cause tha is truths i need to start trod . Cause i wasn't in balance with Jah one bit when i met my queen and nor was she. However brightness came to our life, BLESS H.I.M, and now we both are starting to see what the I described. we have started to trod against Jah.

Ark I, Ini is so humbly grateful for your works, especially i want to mention this tread, cause it just shed alot of light in our temporary darkness regarding our relationship

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1438&start_row=21&word_search=prayer&SearchType=Phrase

Young lion i would like to encourage your strength and fire cause ini feels alot of inspiration and hope.
Ini have also reasoned alot about that, how far am i to walk on the wilderness path, and how far to walk on tha parent path. Somehow like i said before i was "on a ship without a rudder" so my decision was not made under the best circumstances. However ini figured that its on the path for most great men in the world to first be parents and then go on in life. Cause i see many parents never letting go of there children, maybe they dont know what to do i think? i overstand what to do, i will get to know Jah personally and all the secrets i get to know i will share with my hard working children to whom i inherit my farm and creation here on earth.

Stand firm

All praises due unto H.I.M

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2010 9:18:05 PM

Blessed Love Oneness, I also put that Reasoning here and afterwards in that topic I Reason other things that are related.

Man and Woman

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 12/15/2010 3:01:26 PM

Reasoning, yes I

Loveful heights

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/16/2010 8:55:47 PM

Genesis 2:23-24: "The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman,” for she was taken out of man.’ For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh."

THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTFARI created MAN and then made WOMAN to complement HIM. Marriage is JAH “MEDICIN” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” (Genesis 2:18)

The word “helper” used to describe Eve in Genesis 2:20 means “to surround, to protect or aid, help.” Eve was created to be alongside Adam as his "other half" - to be his aid and his helper.

A MAN and WOMAN, when married, become ONE FLESH!

This oneness is manifested most fully in the physical union of sexual intimacy.... The New Testament adds a warning regarding this oneness:

"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let men not separate" (Matthew 19:6)

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" (Ephesians 5:25)

"In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as THE BLACK CHRIST does the E.A.B.I.C Church of True Divine Salvation (Ephesians 5:28-29)

“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, AND THE TWO WILL BECOME ONE FLESH”
(Ephesians 5:31)

READ YOUR BIBLE YOUNG LION!!! AND READ IT WITH AN OPEN HEART, AND WITH UNDERSTANDING...THE I FIND THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE BOOK!

JAH RASTAFARI, CUTTING AND CLEARING!

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I