Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4137&start_row=1

Islam

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/14/2010 5:13:31 AM

Land of the R King, where no man is wronged....I heart yearn to be there

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/14/2010 10:59:45 AM

Yes I. Blessed love.

Too many people forget tolerance in this time and spread hatred against their fellow man because of his creed. Iman see it in England and Europe where Muslims are facing all kinds of hatred.

His Majesty teach I and I different:

"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."

Blessed love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/14/2010 12:02:20 PM

Many of the early Muslims actually took refuge in Ethiopia during the persecution in Mecca. The Christian King of Ethiopia gave allowed them to stay.

--------------------------
Muhammad gained few followers early on, and was met with hostility from some Meccan tribes; he and his followers were treated harshly. To escape persecution, Muhammad sent some of his followers to Abyssinia before he and his remaining followers in Mecca migrated to Medina (then known as Yathrib) in the year 622. This event, the Hijra, marks the beginning of the Islamic calendar, which is also known as the Hijri Calendar. In Medina, Muhammad united the conflicting tribes, and after eight years of fighting with the Meccan tribes, his followers, who by then had grown to 10,000, conquered Mecca. In 632, a few months after returning to Medina from his Farewell pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and died. By the time of his death, most of the Arabian Peninsula had converted to Islam; and he united the tribes of Arabia into a single Muslim religious polity.
--------------------------

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I