Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4125&start_row=1

Greetings, Perfect

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/8/2010 3:44:43 PM

Hello everyone,

I was mediatating on how christ taught us to be perfect as the father in heaven is perfect. The Ganja invoked my spirit and i was in complete perfectness with my brother. Our spirits rose to higher heights and it was very irie. So as long as i keep practicing that meditation and focus on being perfect like Jah, great things will happen. Thanks for all the guidance from this room. Let us take courage in this trod

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2010 11:17:10 PM

If you were in complete perfection, you wouldn't move from that.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/10/2010 1:54:47 PM

greetings,

yes if i kept that meditation i would be perfect, but i dont just judge the actions, i weigh the spirits and thoughts. I see it as stages i go through. Takes time for inner peace. As i grow i will be in complete perfection, as i go i keep burning thoughts or feelings that stop me from being perfect, time heals everything!

igzabhier yistilign

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2010 2:13:09 PM

No, if the I kept that meditation, the I still wouldn't be in complete perfection.

The I misunderstood what I was saying. When I said, "If you were in complete perfection, you wouldn't move from that." I was implying that you were not in complete perfection, because if the I was actually in complete perfection, the I would still be in complete perfection right now. Since the I is not in complete perfection right now, the I didn't reach complete perfection as you claimed.

Young Lion, you have a certain problem that will always be a limit for you if the I doesn't overcome it. You have displayed this problem multiple times on this forum, where you think you are much higher than you are. Like in this instance where you had a certain experience and instead of sighting that experience for what it was, you think you were in complete perfection. Where the problem comes is that complete perfection is so much higher than that experience you had, so if you think that is complete perfection, you will never Rise above it and actually come to complete perfection because you will believe that you have already reached it.

Don't exaggerate your experiences, take them for what they are. Carry more humbleness within yourself, don't allow yourself to convince yourself of illusion, and always Work to Rise Higher. When I say don't convince yourself of illusion, I am not saying that the experience you had wasn't truly mystical, the illusion I am refering to is that you convinced yourself that the experience was complete perfection.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I