Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4102&start_row=1

Voting

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/29/2010 11:37:34 AM

I was thinking about voting a while ago, and was going to make this post at some time, but since I saw Eleazar's post regarding voting, I thought I will make the post now.

I have recently decided that I will vote from now on, but the only time I will vote for one of the candidates is if it is somebody that I think will be good (which is not likely to happen), or if I am voting for the opponent of somebody who for whatever reason, I think will cause serious problems if they get elected.

But in most cases, since as Eleazar mentioned in his Reasoning, they are typically just two sides of the same coin, I will just write Haile Selassie I on the ballot. It is similar to what they call a "vote of protest", when you put an X or other mark on the ballot, but instead of a meaningless mark, I will write the name of the only One worthy to Rule, the Most High God Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/30/2010 7:58:58 PM

InI vote and read what they try to put on the ballots. InI try to see what are the politricks and what are politics.I think it's important cause we could make a change eventually.People are getting more politically savvy since the economy and are starting to say their voice.Most of what on our ballots only benifit the politicians[ironic huh] and not the people so i know how i'll be voting. One good thing is the voting of medicinal herb which alot believe it'll pass. Yes I a vote for SelassieI is a vote against babylon.

Messenger: IDread Sent: 10/30/2010 10:52:07 PM

Must say that I and I hadn't thought of going to vote but putting Selassie I on the balot paper.

If nothing else it would silence them who keep trying to pressure I into voting.

Still Iman see little I and I would actually vote for in England. If I and I lived in California Iman might vote in their thing on the 2nd of November to legalise the herb (blessed day! No coincidence that it falls on His Majastey coronation day!) but in England I see nothing but politricks.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/1/2010 11:12:02 PM

Yes I, Selassie I is the only One worthy to Rule.

I don't plan on voting. I voted for Obama in the primaries back in 2008, but I haven't voted since. I know I and I should not take part in politricks.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I