Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4098&start_row=1

Seventy Years Accomplished in Babylon

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2010 2:10:54 PM

Blessed Heart of Love to One and All...

I came across this note on the internet, and I thought I should share it with the I them.

Give thanks for the God of the Living

KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI
MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE 1ST
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Beginning

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (Gen. 1: 1). This means that the kingdom of God has been established on earth: Emperor Haile Sellassie I. “The beginning” that the Bible is talking about is referring to the beginning of the Lord’s theocratic reign upon earth. ["Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6: 10)."] On November 2, 1930 in Addis Ababa, King Ras Tafari Makonnen proved to be “The One” by taking the titles: Emperor of Ethiopia, Haile Sellassie I, The First Power of the Holy Trinity, King of kings, Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Light of the Universe, Elect of God (Revelations 19: 11-16). His Majesty was proclaiming his assumption to the Imperial Throne of Abyssinia and making known his baptismal name for which he shall govern under. On that day God showed his face and revealed himself to all mankind by establishing his kingdom on earth.

“And the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters (Genesis 1: 2).” This means that after the Lord fulfilled the prophesy, the people still did not believe that Haile Sellassie I was the Almighty. They did not put their trust in him but nevertheless the truth remains the same.

In Romans 3: 3-4, it says, “For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true and every man a liar.” In 1930 Ras Tafari invited all the nations to be present at his Coronation and to witness this historic event. Seventy years later at the start of a new millennium, the inhabitants of the earth still have a vague comprehension of this man’s life and purpose.

“And God said, Let there be light and there was light (Genesis 1: 3).” This means that God so loved the world that he sent forth his Son (Prophet) to teach the nations what is acceptable and righteous. In the year 2000 in New York City a man named Primus St. Croix went on a campaign protesting against idolatry. He called Haile Sellassie I the "Almighty" and the pope “Satan.”
In John 8: 12 it says, “Then spoke Jesus again unto them saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

“And God saw the light, that it was good and God divided the light from the darkness (Genesis 1: 4).” This shows the difference between heaven and hell. Under God’s principals we will know him and understand what is acceptable. But under Satan we will have no understanding or guidance towards righteousness.

Therefore it is up to us to study His Majesty and to adopt his principals, then we can truly inherit the land and live peacefully. The doctrines of racism and imperialism have been denounced by Haile Sellassie I as have many others such as homosexuality, idolatry, and idleness. By examining the Emperor’s life we can obtain the knowledge on how to live healthy and to be productive which the Bible describes as Paradise. If we choose to lean on our own understanding and follow the devil then we will reap destruction. This is the true message of Christ, to follow the tenants of Haile Sellassie I. But because the Messiah was an outcast in his day, his message was not received by all. In John 7: 43 it says that the people were divided because of him. The gospel of Christ proves who is following God and who is not.

“And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day (Genesis 1: 5).” Remember that darkness came first and then the light because at first we did not know that Haile Sellassie I is God but now through Christ we can gain an understanding. The earth was void but the Lord rose up a prophet to save the world. Christ preached that His Majesty is the Almighty and after him there is no Savior. To believe in an Invisible God is idolatry but Catholicism teaches that after we physically die then we shall see the Creator. We know that it is when we die spiritually or denounce our false principals that we can come to know the Lord. With God we are in Heaven and without him we are in hell. “Jes-us answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbles not because he sees the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbles, because there is no light in him (John 11: 9-10).” Through Jes-us the Black Christ we can come to know God Haile Sellassie I and be saved but without him we are lost.

To better understand how God is the Savior of the World let us examine the reign of Emperor Haile Sellassie I. He was born on July 23, 1892 into the Royal Family of Ethiopia who are descendants of the Biblical Solomon and Sheba (1 Kings 10).
Early in his childhood he witnessed his proud and independent nation successfully defend itself against Italian imperialism at the Battle of Adowa. Haile Sellassie I would later have to personally fight against Roman fascists both on the battlefield and diplomatically during the Italo-Abyssinian War.

The Emperor was a family man, he married Wayzero Menen, to whom he had six children by; he also had a daughter from a previous marriage. He possessed the foresight in government to understand that in order for Ethiopia to maintain its sovereignty it was necessary to educate his people, to establish ties with diverse nations, to develop a modern military, to promote the middle class, and to establish a strong central administration who would seek justice and not personal gain. His Majesty was widely criticized for his policies but it can be concluded that he safeguarded Ethiopia’s independence and gave confidence to other Africans to fight against colonization. He was a powerful man who benefited not only his country but also the entire globe by visiting and offering guidance to various nations on varied issues. By examining how he handled situations that we also experience we can gain the knowledge on how to make the proper decisions. When he was "killed" in 1975, Ethiopia suffered and would be plagued by wars, famines, and cruel leaders (Mengistu Haile Mariam). The fact that His Majesty is dead perplexes many on his divinity and character. God has shown us that death is promised to everyone but we must leave behind a legacy of righteousness for the future generations to emulate. This is how you can live forever because it is impossible to be physically immortal. The message of Christ is the renunciation of idolatry.

The Evidence of God

“Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is the truth. You are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore you are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it (Isaiah 43: 8-13).” In this modern era there are numerous portals to access information from which we can learn about Haile Sellassie I. The Coronation in 1930 is important because this is the first and the last time that anyone has reigned with the titles “King of kings and Lord of lords.” But others will say that he is not the one and that God has yet to show his face. If you examine the scripture it said that he is the first and the last, he has declared this when there was no strange god among you, and his glory will he not give to another. Foolish people will believe that someone else will come putting their trust in the sky rather than in His Majesty who reigns on high. We must look to Haile Sellassie I because he has answered the questions of all generations.

“For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there has been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it? Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou has heard, and live (Deuteronomy 4: 32-33).” On November 2, 1930, His Majesty was crowned as the Savior; he invited all nations to be present as he declared to the world that he is God. He did this by using symbolic Biblical references but we can understand the meaning of his actions and statements if we put our trust in the prophecy (Read Revelations 19: 9-16, 1 Timothy 3: 16, Romans 1: 19-21, Zechariah 14: 9, Psalms 87). Diplomatic rhetoric is frequently ambiguous but Haile Sellassie I is not a hard man to figure out. He was a great Christian monarch who garnered awesome reverence and set a high example on how to properly govern both church and state. Never before has the world witnessed such grace and it would be detrimental to neglect him.

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honorable (Isaiah 42: 21).” God’s commandments are to believe in him, to know that Haile Sellassie I is the Supreme Being. It is honorable and righteous to follow the Creator, and we have heard his voice. But what do idols profit when you are left on your own to make decisions and to decide your fate? It is common amongst men to believe that an “Invisible Spirit” is floating in the air which gives people guidance and protects them. Such superstition is accepted by many but the logic that God will communicate to us in person seems irrational to them. That is why it is so proper that God has come to direct the world to salvation, the people are left without excuses for not believing in him. God was manifested in the flesh as it says in 1 Timothy 3: 16; the Bible is pointing us to Haile Sellassie I !!! Moses told Pharaoh to harden not his heart least the plagues come upon his land for not believing in the Lord.

“For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, AND GOD DID REST THE SEVENTH DAY FROM ALL HIS WORKS (Hebrews 4: 4).” When the Bible says that God rested on the seventh day this means that the Lord established his kingdom. There are certain key points and principals that the scriptures are constantly referring to. When we understand that God is the one and only King of kings and Lord of lords then we can progress and unlock other parables through the Prophet Jesus Christ Primus St. Croix (Matthew 22: 37-40). First, we have to know who is the Creator of the Universe: Emperor Haile Sellassie I. Other different denominations of church and state would debate and challenge His Majesty by saying that he is not God. This goes back to the scripture about Light and Darkness - Heaven or Hell. Without Haile Sellassie I there is no God because we would be left with our imagination to decipher the Lord. To believe that Haile Sellassie I is the Almighty is to keep the seventh day holy, when we know that God was manifested in the flesh. If we do not put our faith in His Majesty then we are worshipping on the wrong day; the wrong faith. There are people who call Haile Sellassie I a wicked man, a thief, a traitor, or an imposter. He is also called Christ by some, a prophet by others, a good man, or a great politician. But until we come to know that he is God the Almighty we will never be observing the Sabbath.

Since 1930 there have been various theories to explain the character of His Majesty but the truth has been revealed in his mediator. Primus St. Croix sent a message to the world when he went on a campaign breaking idols in the year 2000. He said to worship Emperor Haile Sellassie I on the seventh day, which means to destroy all false philosophies.

“The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. The LORD made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day. The LORD talked with you face to face in the mount out of the midst of the fire (Deuteronomy 5: 2-4).” If we accept the law and the testimony of the Lord then we would hear his voice speaking to us out of the midst of the fire, we would meet him face to face and have solid evidence of his presence. Again this covenant is to know that Haile Sellassie I is the Creator, he made not this covenant with heretics but with those who believe in him. Now some would argue that if he is God, how could he be dead. It is true that he died in 1975 and he will never come back again, neither will anyone else who lived in the past. He lived and died by normal occurences and accomplished all his fetes by natural means to teach people how to achieve their goals. His Majesty proved that magic is false and superstition is irrational. Everything must follow the laws of nature that God himself established. For example, there is only one way to have a child and that is when a man and a woman are in union. Scientists can take sperm and stimulate a woman’s egg to produce a child but that also follows biological laws. But if you say that a woman can get pregnant from praying or from a spirit then you are highly deceived. Haile Sellassie I showed the world the meaning of life and in doing so established international law and morality. From him we know that everyone will eventually die and that eternal life is based upon your legacy and the future generations. When people reproduce their offspring carry similar character traits of their parents and family, this is the closest that we will come to reincarnation or immortality. Therefore we should make the most of the time that we have now because we will never get it back.

“Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD (Ezekiel 38: 23).” Concerning the Almighty, the Bible is constantly referring to the fact that the Creator will reveal himself on earth. This prophecy was fulfilled on November 2, 1930 in Addis Ababa. Through God’s prophet we will learn the true knowledge of the Lord and be saved.

The Son of God

The message of the Bible is the same story in the Quran, the Bhagavad Gita and all other religious scriptures. If we were worthy and knowledgeable of the Lord then truly the world would be unified and peaceful. Haile Sellassie I said, “We must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been, more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community (Oct. 6, 1963).” We all praise the same God because there is only One Creator. We are all the same people but traditions have divided and confused the nations. The Devil is working to destroy the earth. Therefore it is up to us to decide on our actions and take responsibility for our predicament. Our fate lies in our own hands.

Jesus Christ wears many crowns and is called by many names: Moses, Joshua, Israel, David, Mohammad, Arjuna (Matthew 5: 17). All the scriptures said that a prophet would lead the people to salvation because he knew God. This Priest is named Primus St. Croix: “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1: 10-13).” We are the chosen people if we accept the testimony of the Lord’s prophet. The twelve disciples are referring to those who believe in God (John 6: 70) be therefore perfect as Christ is. There are twelve hours in the day and twelve children of Israel: 12 X 12 = 144. Asher-Understanding, Zebulon-Order, Isachaar-Zeal, Dan-Judgment, Simeon-Spiritual Sight, Benjamin-Faith, Joseph-Imagination, Judah-Praise, Levi-Love in Spirit, Reuben-Vision, Gad-Power over Oneself, Napthali-Strength/Character. We would obtain these attributes by believing in God and following His Majesty.

“No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him (John 1: 18).” According to the scripture, the only way to see God is through his Prophet. The Bible says that only the Messiah can declare the Lord. Therefore if I am attempting to explain who is Haile Sellassie I, then I must also explain who is his Son Jes-us Christ.

“I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon mortar, and as the potter treadeth clay. Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? And beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? Yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words. The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings. For I beheld, and there was no man; even among them, and there was no counselor, that, when I asked of them, could answer a word. Behold, they are all vanity; their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion (Isaiah 41: 25-29).” After His Majesty’s Coronation in 1930 many Jamaicans exalted him as God incarnate. They are commonly referred to as “Rastafarians” and a peculiar culture has emerged from their camps. Primus St. Croix is one of them but he has broken away from their tradition because he saw problems with their philosophies. He learned from various elder Rasta brothers and sisters, prayed in the same synagogues with them, and grew up along side them. But being that Primus was a good student, he took the initiative to learn on his own and to expand his knowledge. This led him to be anointed as a Priest, a job that he took very seriously. He is the Christ because he defends the Bible and preaches its true message. Some Rasta’s say that eating meat is sinful, that Africans are the Supreme Race, and some even say that if you don’t have a certain hairstyle then you are not a true Rastafarian. It is true that not all are so ignorant but there are many holes in their doctrine. The true teachings of the Bible have been proclaimed by Primus St. Croix, a man who was granted the gift of wisdom by faith. Jes-us did not preach himself and he gave his followers the power to also be like him but never above him (John 1: 10-13). A Prophet is identified as someone who brings to light the truth of the Scriptures. Primus is the Messiah because he is the teacher of the true interpretation of the Bible.

“Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in; behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? And who shall stand when he appreareth? For he is like a refiners fire, and like fullers soap. And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness (Malachi 3: 1-3).” We must conclude that the Rastafarian communities along with the entire religious world have their good points but the fullness has not been with them. If we follow their counselors we would surely be misdirected and pacified. Jesus will purify the sons of Levi and that is why Primus was pointing out the mistakes of the religious world. He was breaking idols by preaching that Haile Sellassie I is to be praised on the seventh day. If we accept His Majesty as our Supreme Leader then a farsighted individual would clearly understand that a better world is promised. But if we follow false counselors then we would be left without guidance and our future would be uncertain. Who are we to look to for our survival if not His Majesty? History testifies to the fact that the Emperor was the greatest man ever born. Primus preached that Haile Sellassie I is the savior and to put our trust in God. By learning the principals of His Majesty and applying his standards in our life we would be creating a better world.

“Speak unto all the people of the land, and to the priests, saying, when you fasted and mourned in the fifth and seventh month, even those seventy years, did you fast unto me, even to me; saith the Lord. And when you did eat, and when you did drink, did not you eat for yourselves and drink for yourselves (Zechariah 7: 5-6)?” From 1930 the world has witnessed the power of Haile Sellassie I but has not followed his example. His principals have not been emulated because the people do not accept him. The entire world lay dormant of righteousness, including Israel. Primus St. Croix was the first one to understand and accept the true message of the Bible. As I stated earlier, Primus was once a traditional Rastafarian. The Bible says that Moses was raised as a Prince in Egypt but when he became of age he left them and joined the Hebrews (Exodus 2). This means that Christ obtained his knowledge by natural means but when he advanced and came to the full realization of the Lord, he renounced false principals and followed God. For a long time the true interpretation of the scriptures has been hidden, no one could explain the parables. The real message of the Bible begins with the Coronation of Haile Sellassie I on November 2, 1930: God was manifested in the flesh. Seventy years after the Lord showed his face, the people still did not follow him but rather followed their own customs (Romans 1: 19-25). Primus St. Croix, at age 33, in the year 2000 established the “Church of Haile Selassie The First through the Body of Jesus Christ” and broke the seven seals. From now on the world has the opportunity to know and to follow God where as before we could not see him. We can now learn the true interpretation of the scriptures where as before we followed darkness. Now we can truly be free from false principals which make us live a corrupt and unhappy life. Jesus has come preaching salvation, curing the lame and raising the dead by bringing us before the Throne of his Father.

The Bible speaks about how the world turned their backs on God in a number of different places. They tried to destroy the message of Christ but that is impossible. The prophecy about the “seventy years” is mentioned throughout the scriptures: Jeremiah 29: 10-11, Jeremiah 25: 12, Isaiah 23. There was no one who was correctly making the correlation between His Majesty and the Bible (Revelations 5). No one could manifest the truth. Therefore God rose up a prophet, he sent his Son to preach the gospel and to judge the world. In the year 2000, Primus St. Croix went on a campaign breaking statues outside Catholic Churches in Brooklyn NY. Why did he do this, let us read his explanation: “My act was not an act of hatred but an act of love because God always sends people to save humanity before he destroys them.” This is what Primus told the national newspaper of St. Lucia, The Voice, Vol. 114 No. 8,729.

He went on to say, “I am from Marigot. I am married with two sons. I did destroy statutes of the Roman Catholic Church in New York for which I was charged with. Idol worship is of the devil as explained in the Bible. I was commanded by God to destroy the statues of the Catholic churches in New York. My duty is to preach the gospel of Selassie to all the people. If I see a wrong it is my duty to point out the wrong. I cannot be seen to preach the gospel yet at the same time wreak destruction on people and structures. It does not work that way,” St. Croix said. Primus is an High Priest who was not trying to hurt anyone but to warn people of their actions. When he was arrested on May 18, 2000, Primus quoted the book of Deuteronomy 12: 3, “And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods.” This was his mission because for him it was not enough just to read the Bible, he had to live out the words written in the book. We are currently breaking idols by not following the false philosophies of men that prevent our growth.

“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him. That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Who opposeth and exaltheth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God (2 Thessalonians 2: 1-4).” The Catholic Church was specifically targeted because we know that the dogma of this institution proclaims the authority of the pope as supreme above all. He is called “lord god the pope” by his followers and the Vatican is called the mother of all churches. This constitutes a grave danger to the world since their institution is grounded in paganism and ungodliness. They preach that only celibate men can become priests and this has led to numerous cases of homosexuality, bestiality, and pedophilia dating back thousands of years. On March 13, 2000 the pope made an historic apology, seeking forgiveness for church failings throughout the ages. That same night he was answered as a 6-foot tall crucifix was found smashed in front of a Catholic church in Brooklyn. Forgiveness can only come through repentance and faith in Christ. If you continue in sin and promote death then you can not be saved. The pope had to be exposed as the fraud that he is, Primus called him “the devil.” After these incidents in 2000, we later learned about cases of rape and molestation in the Boston Archdiocese (John Geoghan) and across America in Catholic institutions. This led to numerous arrests and removals as cops investigated and discovered that the Vatican had been paying off victims for years not to prosecute their priests. Can you forgive the pope, remember that if this story were not made public the Catholics who were sexually assaulting young boys would still be in office committing their crimes.

“He that committeth sin if of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3: 8).” When we have powerful leaders who allow their administrators to molest their congregation, then we need a Savior. When the churches teach blasphemy and promote death, then we need Christ. Primus St. Croix had to denounce Catholic dogma because this was the right thing to do. The entire religious world including all denominations of church and state have been found lacking in wisdom. Only Christ has been able to bring us before the Throne of God. If we choose to neglect His Majesty then we would not find any solutions to our problems. Haile Sellassie I is the saving health of the nations because he is the true leader of righteousness who can give the world peace. Primus taught us that Emperor Haile Sellassie I is the God of the Bible and Father of humanity. This is the foundation of spirituality; all other theories of theology have been proven false. We now have to decide if we will follow the Creator or the creature.

Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name, if you can tell?
(Pro 30:4)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/28/2010 4:00:55 PM

I haven't had a chance to read through this properly yet. Does the I have any Reasonings regarding the article? I would be interested in hearing them.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/28/2010 11:55:20 PM

Yes I, JAH RASTAFARI is the guidelight always and foriver.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/3/2010 5:30:44 AM

Truth mixed with falsehood, one world religion concepts, claims of being "The Messiah" and proclaiming Haile I Selassie I is God Almighty while claiming His Majesty died in 1975 in the same breath.

If yuh ask I, Ark I, mi woulda rather delete this post rather than di Eleazar post which should really stand as a testament to how one can come to the Light of Truth by humbling himself and accepting RasTafari as his Head

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I