Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4073&start_row=1

Victimization

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: A.M Sent: 9/27/2010 8:52:09 AM

More Fire I & I, I mann Has not much to say, but On Friday it was a public holiday here in South Africa dubbed Heritage day. However, I mann Was Victimized by the police man. Now I woke Up inna Morning and decided to get some Item from the shop next to my ghetto, just a few steps from my house this two police man stopped I n asked to search I, so they searched n found nothing, however as I mann had a turban on they then decide to ask me to unwrap my turban so they can see if there is any thing in my locks. Now to I mann that did not anger me much as to them they feel like they are doing their job, but what makes I angery is that they came with one thing on their mind," his a rasta therefore he must have ganja". Ok thats true I mann am Rasta, and although I did not have it at that moment, I always have Ganja. they know that Rasta uses ganja and that they will not find gun or knife, not even drugs, but they are sure to find ganja. To I It is a violation of the law and it is a transgression, not of the law of the country but of the command of Jah, for He gave herb for the service of mann. I mann feel victimized as I mann am targetted, by the system and its agents. Mind you, this Happened on heritage day, the day people must celibrate their herigate. So what they are indirectly saying is that everbody can celibrate their heritage but Rasta mann must not celibrate Him heritage and birth right.
Fire burn Evil conceptions!!!!!!

A.M

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/27/2010 2:16:02 PM

It is so foolish that they bother I and I over such things.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 9/27/2010 8:07:43 PM

Babylon know di powaz of di weed, to the big man, InI are the most dangerous.....but to di little policeman on the street, InI are di easiest target. Mi remember a time it was almost an everyday ting to be stopped by di cops, dem see your locks and dem happy cah dem know if dem find a little weed it just an excuse fi tek di money inna yoour pocket, Jah know, no man waan go a jail

Messenger: Than I Sent: 9/27/2010 10:27:44 PM

Police inna american suppose to have a reason to search I man. That reason is if I man break the law. Rasta no break the law. The police shoulda be stopping violence instead terrorizing Rastaman. It is only a way for them to discriminate against Rastaman and get away wit it. The police here search I man and if I man refuses the police lie and say they find ganja. Then they take I man to jail. I pray to Jah that one day the Rasta no be opressed and discriminate against. I pray that Jah give us a world when Rastaman can talk to InI whenever he want and no worry about goverment. Jah give us strength!

Messenger: Ras Poke Sent: 9/28/2010 8:19:01 AM

Yeah mon,dat is babylon;system alays fight I n I fe de creation fram de most HIGH,suh dem seh tek cancer stick.Nhaha dat is pollution I nuh use it.Dem people 'till "UNDERSTAND" dem nuh see I n I peace.JAH will crush by de weh.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/28/2010 4:13:10 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi, the I said,
----------------
Babylon know di powaz of di weed, to the big man, InI are the most dangerous.....but to di little policeman on the street, InI are di easiest target. Mi remember a time it was almost an everyday ting to be stopped by di cops, dem see your locks and dem happy cah dem know if dem find a little weed it just an excuse fi tek di money inna yoour pocket, Jah know, no man waan go a jail
----------------

Yes I, that accurately describes the situation.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 9/29/2010 1:35:35 AM

Yes iyah
I Sight, smoking Ganja is like living in a house for 15,20 years and afta all dat time, discovering a door yuh neva notice before
And behind dat door,not only do yuh find untold treasures,but yet another door again, leading to yet another room full of treasures and yet another door again...itinually
Babylon woulda wish yuh would never find dat door...and if yuh do find dat door,dey would try to persecute yuh enough to mek yuh lock up dat door and leave it alone

but InI seh, Go Through

Messenger: A.M Sent: 9/29/2010 9:29:00 AM

tis true wat Fikre Jahnhoi, Hm saying, When mann take ganja, it promotes meditation and not just meditation(a sense of just mere thinking) but deep meditation, which facilitates introspection of the and with the inner mann. Thus allowing Him(man/woman)to have a conversation with the Almighty Jah that dwells within. This then allow mann to see and find his connection with the whole of creation. As midnite puts it when you burn the sensimilla you stand upon holy hallowed ground. And mann eventually gets to know himself, that is not acceptable to those who want to enslave Jah people. However I n'I are more Conquerors and children of the Conquering Lion of Judah Haile selassie.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/29/2010 12:13:56 PM

I reasoned before of one of the reasons babylon doesn't like for I and I to use Ganja

----------------------
I call Ganja the anti-propaganda herb. And I think that is why Babylon is fighting it so much. If they were truly worried about our health, then they should legalize it so that it is cheap enough for I to eat instead of smoke. But they have never been concerned about I health, if they were they wouldn't be continually poisoning us with their chemicals.

Babylon doesn't like the herb because as I said in I post earlier. When you smoke Ganja, you notice little details about your surroundings and in what people say. So when Babylon try to use their propaganda, it is too easily for those that Use Ganja to see right through their lies. And when I say Use Ganja, I mean to use it properly, and make use of the energy it provides, not just to smoke it and vegitate, but to smoke it and levitate your mind.

Little things the Babylonians say in their half-truth, lies and illusion reveals their true intent. And Ganja can help I and I pay more attention to detail so that these things don't pass us by unnoticed. I and I can see these things without Ganja, but Ganja can make it easier to see

Wisdom Weed vs Babylon

----------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/29/2010 2:31:23 PM

What do the I them think about proposition 19? Will California really legalize it or is this another illusion of babylon like the "change" Obama brought.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I