Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4065&start_row=1

E.A.B.I.C - WOMAN FREEDOM, LIBERATION LEAGUE

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/15/2010 5:46:52 PM

FREEDOM-REDEMPTION-INTERNATIONAL-REPATRIATION
THIS IS AN OPEN PAMPLET TO THE "WORLD OF WOMAN"

Greetings in the name of the Most High, the God of LIFE, who liveth in all flesh of all people universally. Peace, love and joy to all Woman, especially all Royal Black Ethiopian Princess; Greetings.

This is the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, Woman Freedom Liberation League (E.A.B.I.C.W.F.L.L.), which stands for all woman of Ethiopian descent scattered four - wings of the earth through slavery.We stand to deliver woman of all races to the right of themselves, living to the principalities and integrity of our Mother of Creation, the First Black Mary, Queen Omega.

BLESSED LOVE

We the Royal Empress of the Woman Freedom Liberation League, of the Ethiopia Black International Congress, stand womanfully with our Worthy Founder, Leader , President, God and King, the Right Honourable King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Black Christ.

He is our Mighty Redeemer who has come unto us with His Salvation of Black Supremacy Laws and Commandments in Righteousness of Salvation so that all woman could build forward themselves to a right to fulfill the loyalty of the Black Christ in Flesh.

We the Woman Freedom Liberation League stand with our Fundamental Leader, the Black Secretary General of the Black United Nation to secure the rights of all Black Supremacy children in exile, the poor and the needy and the have- nots to bring forth our Freedom, Redemption and International Redemption.

Everyone to their own vine and fig tree; through the United Nations, universal Declaration of Human Rights. Ethiopia Africa for the Africans both at home and abroad, Europe for the Europeans, India for the Indians, China for the Chineese and Egypt Jamaica for the Arawak Indians through articles 1-30 of the Human Rights Charter.

WOMAN OF RIGHT IS GODDESS IN FLESH

Our Woman Freedom Liberation League was established on the 23rd of March 1980, to bring back the world of woman to right of themselves.

We the Royal Ethiopian Daughters of Zion, Black Goddesses of Right, take this opportunity to publish to the world of woman our principles and what we stand for.
We are making an appeal to all Woman who desire to live to a Right also to adhere to the Laws and Commandments as stated in Exodus 20 and 31. We live to the 21 days Monthly ( Seperation) Purification Principles and the 4 months Purification Principles after Child Birth ( Leviticus 12 and 15 vs. 19-33 )...

These Principles have been brought forward by our Black Spiritual Leader Father Moses the Law Giver who has been pleading the cause for Human Rights for the Government of the poor and needy sojourning in Jamaica and through out the fourwings.

They enlighten the way of the truth to all Black Israelites scattered through out the Western Hemisphere being exploited.

These Principles are natural laws of life in our creational birth as Black Royal Queens of Zion. Being carried away captives under the white colonialist and imperialist forces, we the Black Ethiopians woman were being tortured, beaten to put away our creational principles to adopt the evil principles of the harlot Rahab...(Babylon).

MELCHISEDEC

Melchisedec is a Priest, a man in flesh born to Israel, King Negus the good sheppard is calling His sheep that are in the world. He is the Black Christ. Our Saviour who bear five bleeding wounds to take away the sins of the world and to give Redemption unto His people Israel. We the Royal Ethiopian Israelites worship the God of Ethiopia who reigneth in the universe in three celestial structures of Propet, Priest and King. For without the Prophet, there is no vision, without the Priest there is no cerimonial order and without the King the people perish.

In the late 20's the Honourable Prophet prophesy " Look to the East for the crowning of a Black King, He shall be the Redeemer". This prophesy was fulfilled in 1930 November 2nd when seventy-two nations bowed and crowned H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I, King of kings and Lord of lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God and Light of the world.

The Honourable Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Most High of Old, Melchisedec, man without father and mother, beginning of day or ending. Melchisedec King of Salem who met Abraham coming from the slaughter of kings and blessed Him (Hebrews 7;1-3).

This prophesy was fulfilled in 1966, when the King visited Jamaica. He met with the Honourable Prince of Peace Emmanuel, presenting him with a gold medal.

His Imperial Majesty bestowed upon him all Honours and Glorification for his works of salvation in righteousness as Black Freedom Fighter to return all Royal Ethiopian Slave Children to their homeland Black Africa.

His Majesty's address stated that all Black man and woman in the west and those in Ethiopia are Rotal blood brothers and sisters and there are vast amounts of lands in Ethiopia for us to come home and inherit, therefore the government of Jamaica is to hand over the Black captives to their Leader the Ambassador from Ethiopia to Jamaica for the poor people's rights, Honourable Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards. Als all Fundamental Documents concerning the Repatriation of all Ethiopian Refugees.

However the government of Jamaica is withholding these documents as they are not given over to our Leader Prince Emmanuel; neither was there any effort made to repatriate us the slave refugees Black man, woman and family here in exile. The time has now come.

Israel must gather to their Leader the Black Christ, Prince Emmanuel, the Black Secretary General of the Black People's League of Nation who came to free all captives under the forces of colonialism and imperialism, apartheid and other evil systems of the white world. Man of Right is God in Flesh. Woman of Right is Goddess in Flesh. Man of Right is Man, while men of wrong is Satan in Flesh and women of wrong is Sataness in Flesh.

In the beginning there was only two nations on earth- Black and White. The first God and Goddess of the earth is the Black man and woman, forst Black Philosophy and culture in Righteousness and Salvation. Out of the Black Nation cometh the white nation (Gen. 1:26).

Black is the first ruling power in the earth before the Adam and Eve (Satan and Sataness) overthrew the Black world with the Anti-Christ teaching of a God without flesh... spiritism, which is dead philosophy. (1 Jn:4).

This is an appeal of the world who desire a Right, especially all Black Woman of Ethiopian Descent, to Return to the God in Flesh in Black Supremacy philosophy and culture in Righteousness of Salvation living to a Right of themselves through Creation Principals as Chaste Virgin Daughters of Zion in Royal Black Supremacy Commandments to save your soul from sin unto Righteousness through the blood of Negus our Saviour who bear five bleeding wounds for the world, especially to take away the reproach from the house of Israel. The price has been paid, not with money, but flesh and blood yet only a remnant out of every nation shall be saved.

Black people are the true Royalties of earth. Why is this so? For out of the Black Man and Woman King Alpha and Queen Omega comes all nation and none can bring the Black Nation.
Black is Supreme over all without apology, the last nation to come from the womb of the Black woman is the Mulatto Dundus.

The white nation has taught the Black Race to look out of themselves unto false gods such as white images, idols the works of men hands (Ps. 115vs 4-9).

Now is the time for all faithful woman of the Most High God, the Black Christ in flesh, to leave the world of wrong sayings and doings, the devil's philosophy,

...and be born again in Righteousness of Salvation. Things you used to do, do them no more; but hearken unto the Black Christ Commandment within the principle and integrity of Black Supremecy, to have life and have it more abundantly in our eternal home Holy Mount Zion the home of God's elect. I and I Royal Ethiopian Black Supremacy Sons and Daughters.

All woman must live to a right of themselves putting away the white world wrong teachings and attain unto the right (R) teachment of God in Flesh, with a clean hands and a pure in heart in Righteousness of Salvation, the True Salvation that we were created in, as a people... the Black United Nations in Ethiopia Mt. Zion in the beginning of our civilization. How good to be a woman of Right. A Woman of Jah Rastafari, to love and honour the Ten Commandments, which are stated in Exodus 20.
These commandments are to be kept to fulfill the true loyalty of God in flesh.

THE SABBATH TO BE KEPT HOLY

Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy (Ex. 31). 'If any man, woman or child pollute the sabbath that soul shall surely be put to death for the Sabbath is a perpetual covenant God and all creatures that have life,' saith the lord of Sabbath.

Sabbath begins from Friday evening 5'o clock and continues until 6p.m. Saturday.

On such a day no money is to be spent no fire kindled, there should be no travelling, all tools and instruments of work are to be put away.

Money, broom, matches, should be hidden also until after the Sabbath.

All woman of Right must attain unto these prinicipals of the Sabbath as it is a peculiar day when all should rest in praises and thanks giving with the heart, soul and mind rejoicing in the God of our salvation who lives in all flesh.

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Righteousness exalts a nation and sin is a reproach to any nation for the wages of sin is death and the gift of God is eternal life, so live a right in yourselves to find God in flesh for no one could die to see god
in themselves for the dead praise not the Lord, neither any that go down in silence (Ps. 115vs. 17). The white world teaching is a dead philosophy which can neither help nor save us the Black Nation. Everyone sees a yellow god. We the Black Nation must find God out of the Black African Woman in the world to own their Black King of Glory for there is only one Black King of Kings of the root of David. (Rev. 5:5)

H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I who lives in the heart of all flesh, Ruler of Earth, Sky and Sea (St. John 14).

The Black brings forth all flesh through reincarnation flesh and blood through a father lineage and a mother womb to face the final judgement.

We the Black Nation are the said slaves that were taken out of Africa an our oppressors are the said slave masters come forward to face the final judgement anf justice for the poor and needy and have-nots that are in the world who have been robbed of the Godly Heritage of Black Ethiopia Africa.

Only the True Salvation of God in Flesh can save a people from sin and destruction, for the white world is lost and is now falling and no one can stop the judgement upon Babylon for one hour her judgement is come, read Rev, 18 vs,2, 10, 19.
144,000 saints and our children numberless as the sand in the seashore are being gathered to take our flight home.

Black Ethiopians come, this is the Black Supremacy Salvation Call for all Black woman must return to our Black Supremacy Divinity in traditional culture of the robe and turban with Hymn book and Bible way through Negus our Lord and King, who comes for this world NOW!

To set the world aright once more as how it was created and to gather the Red, Gold and Green, the Red, Black and Green with the Black Five Point Star which represents the House of Israelite along with the Blue and White United nations emblem that stands as our security. These are the Creational Covenant banners of royal Ethiopians born and unborn as long as they are Black.

The Red, Gold and Green covenant is also flown in the firmament in colours of the rainbow which symbolize a warning and a reminder of a perpetual covenant between God and the House of Israelites.

Calling upon all Garveyites of the Rt. Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey World of people under the banners of Red, Black and Green as it was these said banners that gather thousands of Black Freedom Fighters fighting for the freedom of all Black People. know yourself in this time, Declare the rights of yourself, your people and for all people.

Note that under the evil system of the white world such as colonialism, imperialism, communism, individualism, under whoever flag it might be you are under that you are an African Black Ethiopian Ascendant and if you are defending a right, your right through through the Black Sovereign Nation Bill of Right, you must leave from under the white men systems and stop strengthening them to destroy you and your Black Blood Brothers and Sisters both those at home and abroad.
Escape the dangers that are nigh!
The time is now for Liberation!!!
Free mentally and spiritually from Satan's tyranny!!!
The voice of the people is the voice of God and the voice of God is the voice of the people.

We the Black Woman in the world today, have seen that the white world means us no good. They are only intent to destroying us with their evil teachings e.g. abortion.
No woman is to partake in such brutality for it is a form of murder, which is to stop the reincarnation of the Black World's population. It is clearly stated in the commandments 'Thou shalt not kill', therefore to take the life of an unborn is an act of murder, which is against the law of JAH RasTafari. Miscegenation is a racial interbreeding when one nation gives seed to the other, known as adultery, which is stated in the commandments "Thou shalt not commit adultery" (Exodus 20 vs.14).

The Black Woman must not cross her nation unto any other nation but the Black nation. For the Black Nation must not give their seed to any other nation not the white, Chinese or Indian nation for Black stands predominate. Numbers 10 to quote.

The E.A.B.I.C.W.F.L.L. are calling upon all woman to let go the ways of the harlot and live to principals of rights so shall the Lord build the temple of righteousness in I and I Black House of Israelite.

No woman are to use any form of artificial contraceptive devices. Black woman must not imitate the white, Indian and Chinese woman. partake not with these evil systems this is the warning for the Black woman especially, for we are natural woman of creation.

Contraceptives and other abortive methods are an evil invention which is opposing the natural laws of life and is an abomination to Jahovia God, Jah Rastafari, which are being practiced and carried out by white world in order to destroy us the Black Ethiopian Woman. If you are concerned about the size of your family attain these principal of right by living to 21 days of Purification Principals, a natural self-control method.

Black woman look into your life and see how you live. 6 foot 6 cannot help for dead men tell no tales, return to your creation living in the light of Black Christ Salvation; in Flesh, blood and spirit.

The Risen Lamp is the Right Honourable Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Black Christ.

We close with seven words of love ' God is love, let us all love'.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

"Obviously war is one of the major problems which bring disaster on the life of mankind. Inspite of the differences of color, race, creed or religion between

women in this world, they all hate war, because the fruit of wars is nothing but disaster. War exterminates their beloved husbands, their brothers and their

children. It destroys and eliminates their families. We would like to bring to the attention of all women of the world that it is their duty to voice and

express solidarity against such acts."

- HOLY EMPRESS MENEN I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/16/2010 12:21:20 AM

Blessed Strength.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/17/2010 9:25:50 PM

Blessed Sabbath

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 12/23/2010 8:54:27 AM

Blessed love!!!

I haven't been on the site since September or something. thought I account was closed, even.

Imagine I smile when I found this one after being burned for I love for King Emanuelle. I gladly accept being burned by Ites on this site for reasoning about Him...and yes, Im still trodding with no heart broken.lol.

I received this info last year even. Give thanks for also sighting it here.

Selah!

Ark I's response to this:
black imanuel dawta

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/23/2010 10:50:52 AM

I did not participate in the earlier reasonings but of what I read I see it as your missunderstandings and arrogance were burned and not you, of course. And in that case you are in the middle of another missunderstanding, or you are picking another fight.

Give thanks for bumping the topic. Good reading.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/23/2010 12:13:09 PM

greetings,

Blessed are you woman and more strength and wisdom be unto you. Ya know we are one in Christ, God dont see no difference between man and woman jus like Haile Selassie say if woman can work and do something like men they are equals. For Adam didnt have to eat the fruit if he didnt want to, me men must look to ourselves and stop blaming woman...

Now about repratriation, i'm under this wicked shitsdem and they are prolonging my probation, is this from Jah or from man, is it Jah saying i cant go to Zion or men saying i cant see the promised land, is it Jah saying i cant smoke the ganja or wicked man? But Junior Gong is smart for saying ''make sure your bundles full before u enter zion door'', for i would not want to beg for food in Zion, rather give food and employment, education and care, so we must wait patiently for Christ government to arise out of Zion, in the meantime we must work, get our degree so we can help build Zion, for no one will build Zion but only InI Africans!

Alota Mercy Oh Jah
Give InI pure hands and clean heart

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 12/24/2010 4:10:20 AM

Give yanks all!

Nordman, I felt like it was an attack on Iself since I was referred to as a non-rasta...
I didn't mind though, thats why I didnt even respond cause I listen to one who can teach I with love. when we start getting personal then I get out of it.
If I got it all wrong then I will get it right the next time.
Plus Im used to Ites saying stuff so its no problem. Im still not against anyone. not trying to pick a fight. just misoverstood sometimes.

Bless up
selah!

Ark I's response to this:
black imanuel dawta

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/24/2010 4:44:12 AM

One Love

Yeah, it's a Great thing to humble oneself.

Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/24/2010 4:59:39 AM

(1 Peter, chapter 5, verses 4-11)

And when the chief Shepherd (KING EMMANUEL) shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

Casting all your care upon H.I.M; for He careth for you.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jes-us, after that ye have suffered a while, MAKE YOU PERFECT, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

To H.I.M be glory and dominion for ever and ever. A Man. KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/24/2010 5:48:08 AM

More recommended and uplifting reading:

James chapter 4
("God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Submit yourselves therefore to JAH. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Draw nigh to JAH, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded....Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord God JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I, and He shall lift you up!"
)

Colossians chapter 3
("..Put on therefore, as the elect of God, Holy and Beloved, bowels of mercies, Kindness, Humbleness of mind, Meekness, Longsuffering;
Forbearing one another, and Forgiving one another....And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord, KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI"
)

Wisdom of Jesus Son of Sirach, chapter 2 & 3

"My son, if thou come to serve the Lord God JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I, prepare thy soul for temptation.

Set thy heart aright, and constantly endure, and make not haste in time of trouble.

Cleave unto H.I.M, and depart not away, that thou mayest be increased at thy last end.

Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate.

For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Believe in H.I.M, and He will help thee; order thy way aright, and trust in H.I.M.

Ye that fear JAH, wait for His mercy; and go not aside, lest ye fall.

Ye that fear JAH, believe H.I.M; and your reward shall not fail.

Ye that fear JAH, hope for good, and for everlasting joy and mercy.

Look at the generations of old, and see; did ever any trust in JAH, and was confounded? or did any abide in his fear, and was forsaken? or whom did he ever despise, that called upon H.I.M.?

For the Lord is full of compassion and mercy, longsuffering, and very pitiful, and forgiveth sins, and saveth in time of affliction.

Woe be to fearful hearts, and faint hands, and the sinner that goeth two ways!

Woe unto him that is fainthearted! for he believeth not; therefore shall he not be defended.

Woe unto you that have lost patience! and what will ye do when JAH RASTAFARI shall visit you?

They that fear HAILE SELASSIE I will not disobey his Word; and they that love H.I.M. will keep His ways.

They that fear JAH will seek that which is well, pleasing unto H.I.M; and they that love H.I.M shall be filled with the law!

They that fear JAH will prepare their hearts, and humble their souls in His sight,

Saying, We will fall into the hands of JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I, and not into the hands of men: for as His Majesty is, so is His mercy!
"

"Hear me your father, O children, and do thereafter, that ye may be safe.

For the Lord hath given the father honour over the children, and hath confirmed the authority of the mother over the sons.

Whoso honoureth his father maketh an atonement for his sins:

And he that honoureth his mother is as one that layeth up treasure.

Whoso honoureth his father shall have joy of his own children; and when he maketh his prayer, he shall be heard.

He that honoureth his father shall have a long life; and he that is obedient unto JAH shall be a comfort to his mother.

He that feareth JAH will honour his father, and will do service unto his parents, as to his masters.

Honour thy father and mother both in word and deed, that a blessing may come upon thee from them.

For the blessing of the father establisheth the houses of children; but the curse of the mother rooteth out foundations.

Glory not in the dishonour of thy father; for thy father's dishonour is no glory unto thee.

For the glory of a man is from the honour of his father; and a mother in dishonour is a reproach to the children.

My son, help thy father in his age, and grieve him not as long as he liveth.

And if his understanding fail, have patience with him; and despise him not when thou art in thy full strength.

For the relieving of thy father shall not be forgotten: and instead of sins it shall be added to build thee up.

In the day of thine affliction it shall be remembered; thy sins also shall melt away, as the ice in the fair warm weather.

He that forsaketh his father is as a blasphemer; and he that angereth his mother is cursed: of God.

My son, go on with thy business in meekness; so shalt thou be beloved of him that is approved.

The greater thou art, the more humble thyself, and thou shalt find favour before the Lord God JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I

Many are in high place, and of renown: but MYSTERIES ARE REVEALED UNTO THE MEEK.

FOR THE POWER OF JAH RASTAFARI IS GREAT, and He is honoured of the lowly.

Seek not out things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength.

But what is commanded thee, think thereupon with reverence, for it is not needful for thee to see with thine eyes the things that are in secret.

Be not curious in unnecessary matters: for more things are shewed unto thee than men understand.

For many are deceived by their own vain opinion; and an evil suspicion hath overthrown their judgment.

Without eyes thou shalt want light: profess not the knowledge therefore that thou hast not.

A stubborn heart shall fare evil at the last; and he that loveth danger shall perish therein.

An obstinate heart shall be laden with sorrows; and the wicked man shall heap sin upon sin.

In the punishment of the proud there is no remedy; for the plant of wickedness hath taken root in him.

The heart of the prudent will understand a parable; and an attentive ear is the desire of a wise man.

Water will quench a flaming fire; and alms maketh an atonement for sins.

And he that requiteth good turns is mindful of that which may come hereafter; and when he falleth, he shall find a stay."

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I