Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4065&start_row=11

E.A.B.I.C - WOMAN FREEDOM, LIBERATION LEAGUE

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/24/2010 6:12:05 AM

Give Thanks

Black Christ Salvation, Many powerful posts from the I with messages, sharp and ready to shapen, that I have benefited on. Also the clips from the EABIC, Iman enjoy them very much.

Jah is Great Great Great

Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/2/2014 3:53:57 PM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/19/2016 8:04:43 PM

Give thanks for the Woman Freedom Liberation League 36th anniversary approaching on march the 23rd... Give thanks for our Founder and Leader, President , God and King The Rt Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, The Black Christ in Flesh.

Taken from our Ethiopian Freedom Observer..... This The Ethiopian Africa Black International Congress Woman Freedom Liberation League. The league stands for all woman of Ethiopian descent scattered four wings of the earth through slavery. To gather Ethiopian children, sons and daughters of Zion, also the woman of every races through the teachings of The Black Christ Salvation enlightening all people to live Right and to find forward the God in them selves. Living to the principles and the integrity of our father and mother of creation, our black deity, Haile Selassie I the first Jah RasTafari and Her Royal Highness, Empress Menen the first Black Mary, Queen Omega I Selassie I Jah RasTafari.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/19/2016 8:14:06 PM

Heart of celebration my lord and Empress Give thanks for the Down setting of the sabbath and give thanks for another 6 days Labor that we are now in....I pray everyone and their families will have a prosperous and blessed 6 days labor, skillful guidance and protection going out and coming in, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari.... On behalf of Hon. Empress Rachel she is reminding the members of EABICCS, The congress is moving on and the works continue on the foundation and still looking forward for our members support on fulfilling our missions. Our PayPal account for the Woman Freedom Liberation League is still active with Hon. Empress Marion still reside as the treasury of that account.....To make any possible donation or contribution via PayPal please send it to wflleabicuniversal@houseofbobo.com. We are also preparing for the Upcoming Celebration of the WFLL 36th anniversary and would appreciate any possible contribution to be made toward our celebration, please feel free to contact any of the Empresses directly at the headquarter, Hon Empress Sharon contact is (876) 346-0495, Hon Empress Rachel Contact is (876) 870-9530. Give thanks my Lord and Empress. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari.....Peace and love in the house.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/1/2016 6:19:11 AM

The Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Woman Freedom Liberation League celebrates its 33rd Anniversary at the E.A.B.I.C Headquarters, 10 Miles Bull Bay, St Andrew Jamaica, on March 23rd 2013

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I