Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4060&start_row=1

Dreams

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Keef Blunts Sent: 9/12/2010 1:36:47 AM

I kno I aint the only one here who dream right. So what is it really? Think about it, if we humans n shit ever had any type spiritual ability, wouldnt we all have it. I beleive that dreams is sumthin these scientists should really be tryin understand if
"they" aint already. All im sayin is that in a good number of my dreams, I kno that Im dreamin but i have no control. Sometimes I can control endless times I take a piss in my dream right before I have to wake up to do so. WHat is it really? DO DEAD PEOPLE DREAM? is it the absolute confirmation of what they call a soul.I know somebody out there feel me.Get at me.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/12/2010 2:34:00 PM

Greetingz I.

di only ting I man have to say is that if the I is waiting to die
one day then the I would already be dead. Rasta nah die...rasta
liveth forIver, sight? rasta nah talk of death coz rasta know life and live life.....

Jah guide

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/13/2010 11:37:38 PM

Here is a Reasoning I made before.

--------------------------------
You asked about how to know if a dream is prophecy or just your mind thinking through things. Recognizing the difference is something that needs to be developed over time. Pay attention to and remember your dreams and the vibes that the dream comes with. Then pay attention to what happens after to see if your dream manifests into reality.

In time you will start to recognize that the dreams of prophesy come with a certain kind of vibes and that it is different than regular dreams. Eventually, when you have a dream, you will know right away that it is prophesy, or just a regular dream.
--------------------------------

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 9/22/2010 4:58:49 AM

blessed. InI have visions and dreams and they're prophetic dreams. I think as a one get more spiritual dem cease from havin 'useless' dream to dreams that actually make sense. is like a baby knowin how to talk but dem afe get to a stage where dem seh coherent words regardless of the language dem use. InI used to have 'useless' dreams but now I dn have dem no more.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 9/22/2010 11:32:05 AM

what Ark I said, what RootsTafari said, and def what RasRanga said

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I