Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4041&start_row=11

There is none

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/11/2010 8:39:22 PM

Bredren "Young Lion":

TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY!

TAKE TIME TO BE HOLY ... saith the Most High GOD King Emmanuel the 7th Adonai I JAH RASTAFARI

Leviticus 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.

1 Peter 1:15-16
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

My lord..take time to be holy..this a journey, step by step the RASTAMAN "R" stepping out of babylon ("come out of her my people")

Give thanks and praise always unto the Most High God of creation HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/12/2010 1:59:12 PM

Greetings,

Today is a good day, Jah has gave I more strength and courage in this trod. I figured what happened when Christ was talking about the simultudes saying, ''you are the light of the world, a lamp is not to be put under a bed but on a lampstand, let ur light shine before men so they may see ur good works and glorify ur father in heaven, u are the salt of the earth, if a salt loses its seasoning it is no go good but to be thrown out and underfoot by men'' What i see with my life, i keep the best inside and dont share with others (only with family and friends) and i have been putting the best outside today and people get amazed at me. I take a scripture from the bible which says, ''who can say i have a pure heart i am clean from my sin'', and also someone say Jah cant change ur thinking only u can, thats why ganja is so important it helps u focus and meditate and helps u accept Rastafari more. And i have a question, can anyone in this room say they have a clean heart, they are pure from thier sin? jus wondering, one love!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I