Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4040&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/11/2011 5:08:26 PM

I Give Thanks for the Monday broadcast.

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/11/2011 9:53:16 PM

There is an interview with Haile Selassie I's grandson on the air, very interesting.

King Sahle Selassie is the line Selassie I came from. Then Menelik the second, King of Shoa, then Emperor of Ethiopia.

His Majesty was the first King of Kings, during Menelik's time, Menelik was only king of a certain area.

The crown never went from father to son. That's why, He's Elect of God. You have to be Elect of God to be in that position.

Haile Selassie, he took over from Zaudita at the time.

Menelik II nominated his grandson to become the next king of Ethiopia, but Haile Selassie I was more popular with the people.

IF you were in Ethiopia at this moment, Selassie could have passed the throne on to you.

He is the ultimate power. He passes the throne on to how he wants.

What do you have to say about the belief that the Emperor is the Christ.

-There's nothing wrong with that. The white man says that Jesus is blond hair blue eyes. The Black man sees a Black Christ.

The Black man sees Selassie I as Christ.

King of Kings, Emperor, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, will be a King of Kings, get freedom for those in chains.

Emperor Selassie did free the slaves in Ethiopia, he was the first Emperor to speak against slavery.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Somebody said your're blashememous. Well, I could say the same thing to them.

I'm black, I

If Jamaicans realize how many pictures of Jesus, with hippy type hair, and a robe.

There are many grandparents, who have a picture of Jesus, bow to it, with blonde hair, hippy type hair.

People who wear beard or mustache, are called raggamuffin or rough, yet Jesus Christ is represented with long hair.

I'm saying, what is wrong with seeing His Majesty as Christ.

She wants to know the circumstances surrounding the alleged death of the emperor.

It is said that he had an operation and after the operation he died. Yet we have no proof whether He is dead or disapppeared.

Where where you at the time?

I was in Europe.

I was one of the most wanted people in my country, I didn't know who to trust. I was only hearing things, I got my facts from the media.

He was in the Palace, all the time.

His Majesty was deposed in the Palace. His family was in jail, so there was no communication between the family.

Thank you.

I have two questions, "Does he speak Italian"

You're calling about

A very bright Jamaican student, you studyed in poland.

He does speak a little Italian.

I have a number of friends, who were insulted when called Ethiopian.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/11/2011 10:05:08 PM

What do you say about Christian?

One of the things that divides the African countries. You can control your own destiny, but you have to be under one nation.

They don't belong to

They had nothing to do with Ethiopia.

If you look at Eritrean history, they had the same tradition, they looked the same, yet they behaved as the Arab world.

IF you ask the average Eritrean, I don't think he wants to separate from Ethiopia.

Let me tell you something, my mother is Eritrean.

I consider myself Ethiopian, throughout history, Eritrea has always been colonized by either the Turks, Italians, or British. Ethiopia freed Eritrea from that, had the largest contribution of all the colonizers towards education. We are one and the same people.

The Eritrea Liberation front started form the east.

(This is a rough transcript of the interview, I tried to type as fast as I could)

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/9/2011 1:22:04 AM

Im up in the north woods of Wisconsin right now and its thundering and Lightning out and I can't sleep

Im listening to the broadcast Right now

Lightning God JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: JHmn Sent: 8/9/2011 4:40:08 AM

I feel like a christian

I am who I am

can someone aid me?

these tablets fill me with light

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/9/2012 1:10:12 PM

Throw out the Lifeline,
Someone is drifting away

Throw out the Lifeline
Someone is sinking today

No time for delay

Throw out the Lifeline and save them Today

Blessed Sabbath to One and All

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/15/2012 5:09:18 AM

SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/3/2013 12:02:28 AM

Blessed, I hope ones and ones still tune in once in a while. JAH guide and protect!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/14/2014 7:41:51 AM

http://www.black-king.net/radio/index.html

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2014 4:35:15 AM

www.black-king.net/radio/index.html

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I