Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4023&start_row=11

BLESSED EARTHLIGHTS HAILE SELASSIE I

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/23/2014 7:32:40 PM

Love, Praise and Honour unto the Highest of High RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/7/2014 4:37:20 AM

Unto Us a Child is Born, the redeemer, the savior , unto us a King is Given who will disperse all goodness righteousness and justice, to set the captives free and restore, do not lose hope, Know Rastafari ,when world seems against I livity in Jah, Rasta is for I

Let Rastafari livity be born in you to make Iya a Crowned King and Queens and live forever up, let Rastafari word grow in Iya and manifest flesh in Iya heartical Iyes vision and hands works and inlightened word wound power.

Earthlight, Man Woman Child Inner Light
Haile Selassie I

Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2007 9:34:37 AM

Yes I!a son was given,a male child was born of that beloved woman to rule the world with righteousness.He is and will forever be!July twenty three,in Ejersa Goro the village in the eastern part of Ithiopa capital,all in Hara city located in the eastern part of Addis Ababa the capital.O Give thanks for the birth of the Conquering lion of the tribe judah,Judah's lion.Praise him all ye who stand in the house of jah continue to praise him all ye servants of jah,for he is the king of king's lord of lord's.He rule the heart of man,at his right hand he strike through kings in the days of provocation.Lij Tafari Ras Tafari!And the people shall be willing in the day of this man.All nations bow down before him and praises was prepared for him.Long Live Haile Selahssie,the Elect of Jah,the King of Glory

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I