Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3999&start_row=1

Proud to be an outlaw

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/13/2010 10:50:39 PM

I was just meditaing tonight, and I thought how Babylon twist everything around that God says is good, and they consider it bad. And what God call bad, babylon call good. I reasoned on this topic in another thread before, but my meditiation led me to the term "OUTLAW". I realised that every riteous person should be an outlaw, and be proud to be called outlaws.

I say this, because Babylon have rejected the laws of God, and have made themselves equal with god. Babylon has suplanted God's laws with their laws. If one breaks God's laws, they are called a "sinner". However if one breaks babylon's laws, they are called an "Outlaw".

As far as I am concerned, I am proud to be called an outlaw. The very term is a defiant stance to Babylon. I indeed live outside of Babylon's laws. As a riteous man I would rather be labled an outlaw, than be labled a sinner.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/13/2010 11:56:59 PM

Instead of being proud to be an outlaw, be pround to be IyaLaw. Let babylon keep their outlaw and outiquity to themselves.

If the real outlaws within babylon government want to Sight IyaLaw as outlaw, then it is understandable from their perspective because IyaLaw is outside of their law because it is Higher than their law.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 10:48:56 AM

@ Ark I

Yes my friend. Also do you remember Peter Tosh "Wanted dead or Alive"? Peter Tosh was one of my favorite artist. But that had a deeper meaning to it. Babylon want us dead or alive in captivity. I reject all Babylonian laws. I follow EL JAH God's laws.

Also I was reading some of your reasonings on the drug "asprin". I agree that babylon medicne treats symptoms, and not the root of the probelm. Asprin and antiinflmaitory drugs fight against the boy's defense systmem and against it's natural healing process. I also saw your piece about how it shrinks the tendons between the joints, in it's effort to reduce the swelling.

Good reasoning.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 7:41:24 PM

@ Ark I

One example of Babylonian labels would be the term "inhumane". In all actuality when somebody does something against humanity, it should be called "outhumane". Instead Babylon calls it "inhumane".

Babylon is all confused.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I