Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3994&start_row=11

Zion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 7/14/2010 8:25:48 PM

we should have faith and know Rastafari will return. Atleast his son as he said in the interview.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 9:15:22 PM

@ Young Lion

Faith without works is dead.

But this gets back to my philosophy vs so many other's philosophy. If you want a throne to be restored, then you have to make it happen. The derge activly removed the Solomonic dynasty out of power. Therefore it must be activly restored back to power.

But how does one reason with a people who believe that everything in life will be handed to them? How does one get through to a people who think that restoration will come on a silver platter?

Rastafari gave a direct order, "ORAGNIZE AND TO DO THE WORK".

Times for half measure of talk is over. If the throne is to be reunited back to the Solomonic dynasty, then it must come via Solomonic warriors.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/14/2010 11:04:06 PM

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/14/2010 11:31:05 PM

Yes I, I and I must Learn to come together and organize I and I self in One. That must be accomplished first to make a strong foundation, so that it can hold all that is built upon it.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/15/2010 7:16:22 AM

Blessed Love Ark I

plenty jokes in here, hope the i dem catching all a dem

Ark I, who are these elders who are telling people not to repatriate to Africa ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/15/2010 8:56:29 AM

I don't know who the elders that say this are. If I were to guess based on who Danel seems to be promoting, Abuna Foxe must be one of them.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/15/2010 6:07:24 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

Yes Abuna Fox is promoting Rastafarians NOT to repartriate back to Ethiopia until the Solomonic dynasty is established! I have him saying it several times on video. The video is called "COPING WITH BABYLON".

Once again, you show how ignorant you are.

LOVE LOVE LOVE lol

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/15/2010 6:15:39 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

coping with babylon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny2PyMubvY0&feature=related

You can order the entire movie, and see many elders speak in the footage. If anything is a joke it is you. All you are doing is showing us how unlearned you are.

So now nobody can battle me straight up, so now you want to attack my credibility?

TYPICAL lol

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/15/2010 6:26:28 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

I FOUND IT

Check out the video at 2:50 and you will see Abuna Fox suggest that we should not repartriate.

Also check out Abuna Fox at 6:32 in the video talk about shashamane.

Also at 7:27 Abuna Fox states, "until Ethiopia is liberated, then there is no repartriation".

CASE CLOSED & GET A LIFE !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=346L3J06yfA&feature=watch_response

Abuna Emmanu-EL Fox Bless Up !

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/16/2010 1:09:26 AM

Bless and give thanks Ark I, thats all mi wanted to know

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I