Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3985&start_row=1

Color

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/2/2010 9:16:24 AM

Today is international reggae day, and i was reading this

IRD 2010 is promoting a RedGoldGreen ILOVEJA campaign and a message of Reggae Bring Back Love and Unity. Jamaicans and people around the world are invited to participate in the ILOVEJA campaign today by wearing their Reggae colours, listen to Reggae,

is that what dem a call it now ? The colors that a represent Jah Rainbow Throne pon Earth are now called reggae colors ??

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/5/2010 12:06:53 AM

Wickedness.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/8/2010 7:50:50 PM

aaahhhh not so fast.

Yes I do not feel that the colors of his majesty should be drapped aropund such lewd music. But let us look at the upside. Many young people listen to the music. Any intelligent youth are going to ask what those colors mean. Once one investigate the colors, they will come to know of H.I.M. and of the culture of the Rastafarian movement. We are not here to judge. Look at Bene Man. His lyrics are as lewd as they can get. Yet he also talks about and Hails H.I.M. in some of his songs.

The youth will listen to what they like. The colors may bring them to the call of Rastafari. Hey stranger things have happened.

"By any means necessary"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/12/2010 12:36:06 AM

It is more about the irresponsibility and laziness of the journalist or promoter that wrote that. It is their misrepresentation that is the problem.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I