Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3969&start_row=11

Adam and Eve

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/30/2010 9:42:25 PM

I too am bored with this yah, but i will say this

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

thinking that this passages refers in anyway to space or the sky or actual clouds or actual stars....is foolishness

"I know it is hard to cast off those final chains of mental slavery."

it seem to i more like, yuh a find it hard fi cast off the mental chains of slavery

"The white man see us as tamed beast of burden. He feels comfortable that we will not attack our masters. And rightfully so, for he has planted the seed of doubt, fear, and lack of who we are, and what we are capable of."
Burn Fyah pon dat
InI know just who ini are, mi a wonda if yuh do
the greeks dem used to say, those Ethiopians, the blameless race
haha, what do yuh want, us to start now? no sir, ini will stay blameless
"If the roles were reversed and the white man was the one being opressed, he would implore every device possible to free himself."

No, stop talk bare foolishness of things you have no possible way of knowing. But one thing mi do know, if the white race was the one being opressed, Jah woulda hear him cry just as how He hear all the oppressed of the earth, that mi do know

48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you".

49 The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,

50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.

51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.

52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the LORD your God is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.

54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children,

55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities.

56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you--so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot--will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter

57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

now yuh see, with this passage, yuh coulda have made an important point, but its all wasted, becahs, show i anywhere in this passage where it refers anything to lucifer or the devil or whatever yuh waan call him

"Now I ask you my brother, who has decieved this world into following after false ideologies and religions? "
Every man and woman who decieve themselves into believing false ideologies and then go and pass it to their brother and sister as if its knowledge, but so it go, thats life i suppose

"But nobody has seen God in his true form and lived"

hummmmm ?

anyway, no arguments here, believe what yuh like, as for i, anyone who demonizes a whole race of people is no better than those who demonized my race and put my people in chains

God is ini Father , Love is ini Order, Judgement is ini duty, InI say death to black and white oppressors, fyah burn spiritual wickedness inna high and low places

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/30/2010 9:51:33 PM

"Eve did not in as much sleep with the white man, as much as she did follow his teachings and philosophies. Keep in mind, that after the serpent showed eve his apple (great wonders/science) her eyes were open. "

lol, really is that how it goes ?

i guess i am the foolish one who is going around telling people that in truth, it is Africa that taught the great wonders and sciences to the world and not, as it is claimed, "the white man"

silly me

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2010 11:57:35 PM

Danel,

White men did the wickedness the I has shown in those scriptures, but white man didn't do it.

The distinction in that sentence is that when you say the white man did this or that, it is implying that all or the majority of white people did those things, and is using that prejudice against all white people. It wasn't all white nations that did those things. There are certain nations of white people who did those things, and several other nations of white people who did not, and some nations of white people who were also being downpressed in the same time period and other time periods by others of the same race or a different race.

And the same thing can be said about all other races.

And to go even farther, in the nations that started and continued the wickedness in America and to America, there were many people who had no part in those things. And this can also be said about all other nations who have partaken in wickedness towards others, which basically means all nations.

Why do you think Selassie proclaimed these words to the United Nations? It was so the word would spread and all with ears to hear will hear.

And we must look into ourselves, into the depth of our souls. We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

The prejudice mindset against nations, religions, races and other groupings of people is just the puppet strings of the old dragon, directing people to do his bidding.

All it does for I and I is weaken I and I because I and I are divided instead of Inited. This division spreads on all different levels, so it is not only an allegience to a race or nation, but an allegience to some smaller group, or allegience to a smaller group within that group, and on and on until I and I are chopped up in many small groups.

Here is a Reasoning I made before.

------------------------------------------------
That is how babylon works, they are still using that technique today. They first cause trouble between people in a country or between countries, grouping people by country, village, tribe, family, philosophy, religion or any other way they can find to divide and rule. Grouping people together so that can use them to fight for them.

They get many benefits from this technique. The weaken the people on all sides in the war, putting babylon in a good position to make the different sides dependant on them, or making it easy to come in and fight against them. If the side they "back" wins the war and continues to do what they are told, then there will be no more war. If the side they back is losing, they wait until they and the other side are sufficiently weakened, then they step in a fight along with the side they back and get a much easier war then they would have fought when the nation was strong. Then as long as the side they back continues to cooperate, they make business arrangements to begin reaping from the land they won, taking much more energy then they return. If the side they back turns on them any time afterwards, then they will find an occasion for war against them, either economic, diplomatic or physical.
------------------------------------------------

And this one

-----------------------------------------------------------
So-called Religious wars have nothing to do with religion.

It is about groups of people who want more power and land.

Sometimes, the people group together based on their country, sometimes by village, sometimes by tribe, sometimes by family, sometimes by opinion or philosophy, and sometimes by religion.

Some of them want to take land or power from others. Some of them want to take back land or power from those that took it from them.

The people in the world are in confusion. These days, a few rich puppet masters are pulling the strings for their own benefit. As the people of the world kill each other for land and power, the puppet masters know that they are the ones that are really gathering the land and power.

They may not dwell in the land they conquer, but they do reap what the people sow in those lands.

Babylon has greatly increased their skills in propaganda and influence. They are polluting the minds of the people. As it is said in the prophesy, so shall it be.

Keep your ways with Jah, and praise Jah Itinually.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 3:57:12 PM

@ Ark I

Your reasonings seem to hold a level of intelligence that is intriquing to me. You seem very smart. Therefore let me ask you something.

You stated that white people oppressed other white people. And I must say that you are 100% correct in that statement. Case and point the Americans were being oppressed by the British prior to 1776.

Now I ask you in all honesty, what did the Americans do to free themselves? Did they pray? Did they wait patiently for a deliverer? Or did they take up arms and kill their oppressor?

Please my brother, name me one revolution that was won without an arms struglle, or without killing one's oppressor?

If freedom is good for the white man, then why is not freedom good for us? Why must the children of the sun wait pattiently for a beast who rules over us?

Was it not Selassie I who stated that "we will not rest until all Africans and Africans in diaspora are free"?

Name me one African revolution that did not end up in bloodshed.

I ask you, how did Haiti gain their freedom? They did it by killing their oppresors the French.

Unless ofcourse you beleive that All Africans and Africans in diaspora are free? Could that be what you are saying?

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 4:01:57 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

When you are ready to reason seriously, then we can talk. Until then, think what you wish. It is my life, and I do not need someone telling me that my slave master is okay and cool. Nor do I need someone informing me that the past sins of slavery are to be forgotten, simply because we are now allowed to share the same toilet seat with the white man. lol

I have no time for folly.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/1/2010 4:12:57 PM

"It is my life, and I do not need someone telling me that my slave master is okay and cool."

First off mi never say that, and second, why does a Ras still have a slave master ?

"Nor do I need someone informing me that the past sins of slavery are to be forgotten"

Show mi where mi say that what ini people went through inna slavery is to be forgotten

if yuh think mi a go reason serious about this,when yuh a say things mi never even say, then yuh are mistaken

and why oh why oh why, do yuh share a toilet seat with ANY MAN ?

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/1/2010 6:05:40 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

When did I call myself Ras? The term Ras mean "Duke". This is why Selassie I dropped the term ras, and changed his title to emperor, upon his corination. Second of all I do not dellusion myself. I am no Ras, chief, nor a Duke. And yes I still have a slave master. I do not call myself free, while having no constitution written by my own hands. I have no bill of rights that were signed by Native Amwerican hands, nor African American hands. So how am I free?

Does Ethiopia currently live under an Italian constitution? Nope! They have their own constitution written by Ethiopian hands.

Oh but forgive me, from dampning your spirits. The 4th of July is comming, and I know you will be leading the parade thinking us all blacks and Native Americans be free.

I'm Cherokee Indian and African American. I am mixed. But like I stated, you are full of jokes. Your're not a serious person. You would rather dodge a cold hard fact by using jokes, instead of tackling the subject head on.....typical.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/2/2010 3:36:26 AM

lol, contrary to what yuh think, i am not joking around, the thing is, you are a joke to i , right now, everything you say is hilarious to me, so yes, it is typical of i to laugh at foolishness

" I have no bill of rights that were signed by Native Amwerican hands, nor African American hands. So how am I free?
Does Ethiopia currently live under an Italian constitution? Nope! They have their own constitution written by Ethiopian hands."

Sorry for my mistake, i thought i was speaking to an Ithiopian like i who has a constitiution written by the Most High, didnt know i was talking to an American.....my bad......in that case, then yes, i can see you are still a slave

lol, 4th of july ? is that an attempt at humour ?
stop talking to the Ras about things thats not even in my reality

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/2/2010 6:28:21 PM

@ Fikre Jahnhoi

Why would you assume that I was Ethiopian? I clearly stated that I am cherokee Indian and African American. I did not know my people existed in Ethiopia. And since you are Ethiopian, what is your tribe?

Everything I say is a joke to you? Which would that be? The bible verses that I posted? Or the white man killing 99 million African Americans, or how about the white man killing 77 million Native Americans? Personally, unless you are a retard, I fail to think that any sane person would find that amusing, much less hilarious.

But since my people's deaths are hilarious to you, perhaps we can talk about a politically correct halocaust, say eh....the 6 million white jews killed by other whites in Germany??!?!? Yeah that topic should hold much credibility. Oh boy anytime whites get killed, that should gain the world's attention. Now when we talk about white Jews dying, I bet your smile has dropped to a frown. Not so funny any more is it?

But after all, I'm glad I'm here to amuse you. There must not be much entertainment in your corner of the world. Do you get cable? Or is that too outside of your reality? lol

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 7/2/2010 7:25:54 PM

"But since my people's deaths are hilarious to you"

you say things like that and then you wonder why what you say is a joke to i

pls stop shifting the blame, i said you are the joke, not slavery or colonialism

but gwaan, keep talk, only reason why i dont burn out from here as a racist is , well, the white nation has much to be blamed for

"But since my people's deaths are hilarious to you, perhaps we can talk about a politically correct halocaust, say eh....the 6 million white jews killed by other whites in Germany??!?!? Yeah that topic should hold much credibility. Oh boy anytime whites get killed, that should gain the world's attention. Now when we talk about white Jews dying, I bet your smile has dropped to a frown. Not so funny any more is it?"

lol, my word, what are yuh talking about ? why make yourself look like an idiot talking nonsense like that ?
listen, whatever hang ups yuh have, keep them to yurself, dont project your folly pon i and keep talking crap about things i never said or thought or would ever think

"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I