Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3969&start_row=1

Adam and Eve

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/25/2010 9:57:25 AM

greetings,

I was talking to a dreadlock who plays for the flex crew reggae band in columbus, ohio and i got a chance to talk to him in between performance at the Reggae Club. We were talking about adam and eve, and he says what adam and eve ate was not from a tree nor a apple, but rather the serpent was lucifer who tempted eve to sleep with him. He says this was the sin she commited, the act of adultery with the advesary and therefore knowledge of good and evil. Then eve came with the sin and slept with adam. Thats how he said cain was lucifers son, and abiel, adams son. Is this true?

bless, seeking guidance

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/25/2010 10:05:02 PM

I have heard people say that before. The Link below shows how I sight it.

Genesis to Revelations

Messenger: Danel Sent: 6/30/2010 1:02:04 PM

@ young lion

We must first consider what Lucifer/devil is. Yes indeed it was Lucifer/devil that tempted eve. But nobody has seen God in his true form and lived. Likewise nobody have seen satan in his satan in his true form, or any of the angels for that matter.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, we must consider, what exactly did eve see? To whom was she talking and conversing with? was it a snake/serpent? Or a being afterwhich was called a serpent or snake based on the deciet that it weilded.

We all know that Adam and eve were not the only people on the planet. It clearly states that cain was driven away, and the sign in his forehead would be a sign not to kill him in revenge for his brother's death. Therefore it is undisputable, that there were other humans on the planet.

If we look at the sepents description, it states that the sepent had smooth words, and was cunning. Also this being had a fork tongue, like all snakes have.

The native Americans were decieved by this same being that we today call the white man. His smooth words of treaties, and his fork tongue as described by the Native Americans. "wghite man has fork tongue" was a common phrase quoted by Native Americans.

Eve did not in as much sleep with the white man, as much as she did follow his teachings and philosophies. Keep in mind, that after the serpent showed eve his apple (great wonders/science) her eyes were open. This too happened to the Native Americans. They saw the wonders and technology that the white man had and their eyes were opened to gun technology, mirros, horses, etc......

The whiteman, then betrayed them with a lie and broken treaties to follow. eve was lied to, because she lost her chance to live in the garden. My interpretation is that the white man overcame them and threw them out. But the scriptures say God did it. every act of conquest is done by the hand of God for our disobideince. Eve was disobideint.

EL Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2010 1:56:51 PM

You think the serpent was a white person?

Only thing I can say to you is I hope the I one day comes closer to the Irits of the Most High Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2010 2:09:04 PM

People's ignorance makes I laugh. Just as there are some people that come and say the serpent was the white man, another group of people come and say that the serpent was a black man.

People love to demonize eachother, I see it so often, and it is even more visible on the internet. Sometimes they demonize another because their colour is different, other times because their nation is different, other times because their religion is different, other time because this or that is different.

I Love Haile Selassie I and I desire is to follow His Example and Teachings. It is a Blessing that Selassie I made so many of his views known, there is so much to Read and Learn from the example of God.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 6/30/2010 4:08:44 PM

@ Ark I

Many people do not know what the term "Devil" mean. Once again, that is due to people following the teachings of the white man. The devil is not some little red man with a pitchfork under the earth, nor is a devil a demon. The simple "HEBREW" definition of the word devil is "DECIEVER".

Now I ask you my brother, who has decieved this world into following after false ideologies and religions? Who has decieved this world into beleiving that there is no god? Who has decieved the nations into thinking that Jesus Christ has not returned yet, when we know Selassie I is the return of the christ. I can go on and on.

Is the white man demonic? One might put that up for debate. But what is clear and factual, is that he has decieved the entire planet into beleiving his system.

The Bible tells us that the "DEVIL/DECIEVER" has set his kingdom among the stars in heaven. But the white man tell you that the devil's kingdom is under the ground, trying to take the focus off himself. Meanwhile he sends himself to the moon, and build space stations among the stars of heaven, just as the bible indicates.

Isaiah 14:12-17 (King James Version)

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2010 5:07:01 PM

I have said what I wanted to say.

I can't bother going into conversations I have already had several times here. Believe whatever appeals to you.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/30/2010 5:25:23 PM

Its too bad for the wicked that Selassie I was so open about His views

Messenger: Danel Sent: 6/30/2010 6:53:34 PM

@ my brothers

I know it is hard to cast off those final chains of mental slavery. You see the white man had us in physical chains. However like any trained animal, the chains come off once the animal is tamed. The white man see us as tamed beast of burden. He feels comfortable that we will not attack our masters. And rightfully so, for he has planted the seed of doubt, fear, and lack of who we are, and what we are capable of. Therefore we go back and forth to work everyday, as mental slaves.

If we read the prophecy in Deut, it states that the chains about our necks will not be taken off until we are destroyed. If you look around, we are surely destroyed as a people. If the roles were reversed and the white man was the one being opressed, he would implore every device possible to free himself. But we the people of the sun, are a patient people.

"48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you".

49 The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand,

50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.

51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined.

52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the LORD your God is giving you.

53 Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the LORD your God has given you.

54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children,

55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities.

56 The most gentle and sensitive woman among you--so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot--will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter

57 the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Messenger: Danel Sent: 6/30/2010 7:51:55 PM

TRIBE OF GAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ_quyOdnns

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I