Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3967&start_row=1

Menelik also

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/24/2010 12:50:10 PM

I was reading the autobiography of Haile Selassie and it says ''The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed. Menelik II, Elect of God, King of Kings of Ethiopia''

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/24/2010 3:37:05 PM

Empress Zawditu also carried that Title.

I don't know if it has always been the case, but it is a customary Title for Ethiopian Emperors.

But only One has fulfilled the Title. That is Haile Selassie I Iternal King of Kings. That is why nobody has been able to take His Seat.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/24/2010 4:30:40 PM

Did the i esspect anythin less on the Throne of King David ?
Emperor Selassie I Is the Fullfillment of time and prophecy, The Iternal King, The First and Last

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/25/2010 9:39:46 AM

good news, i was also reading an interview between Haile Selassie and someone, and he said after he is gone, His son will take the throne, why hasn't his son been on the throne yet?

Bless, seeking guidance

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/25/2010 9:12:39 PM

He is on the throne. God is One and sits on One throne.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/26/2010 12:01:23 PM

so where is his son at if i might ask? does he have a voice on the administration of people?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/26/2010 6:26:38 PM

You really don't Iverstand the throne of God, do you?

Messenger: osar Sent: 6/26/2010 10:55:36 PM

the seat of the KING is in our BEEN do not wonder about it anywhere until the appointted time.ONE LOVE.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/2/2010 7:03:03 AM

"why hasn't his son been on the throne yet?"

Because HE made another decision in September 1974, when HE left the hard work to the dissatisfied and ungrateful young people so they could see what it means to lead a country.

Concerning the son: InI are the spiritual sons and daughters of HIM and if InI prove willing AND ABLE the Mighty JAH might give InI tasks to perform, even leading a nation.

And third, HE is still on the throne as long as there is no one else sitting on it. That is the spiritual side of Rastafari views. Your heart can overstand that but not your mind.

Blessed Sabbath!

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Danel Sent: 7/2/2010 7:10:21 PM

@ Young Lion

The son of Haile Selassie I was to rule in his stead. However the derge betrayed his father. His son fled to America. However they tried to tell him to come back home and be crowned the new King. Selassie I's son was very smart, and new their treachery. Therefore he denied their request to be crowend. To show how evil the people were, the United States asked if they should give Selassie I's son a royal welcome as a head of state. The Derge said NO!!! Selassie I's son knew that he had been betrayed and made the right decision not to go back home. He died in my country (America) in exile. So far the Solmonic dynasty has not returned back to the throne.

Ethiopia will fear the fall of America. America is allies of Ethiopia. America is aiding Ethiopia to fight against Somalia. When America falls, the current Ethiopian regime will fall, or in the very least be weakened. With that collapse, she will loose her influence in the region, opening up a straight path to the restoration of the Solomonic dynasty.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I