Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3957&start_row=1

Cup Ball

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/7/2010 9:57:30 PM

The Jabulani Ball

First me see "Ja(h)", an mi haffe smile cah its like, first time the cup come a Africa, dem give it dat name, is like dem do it on a subconscious level

Then mi remember dem wickedness and dem false gods and mi say,
jabulani....hmmm....dat sound like jahbulon too much, dont ?

Then mi check pon the meaning of the word and, seems inna Zimbabwe its a boy name meaning, Happy, to make happy or celebrate

so mi say alright, thats fine then

but still thinking on the jahbulon connection...mi almost burst out laughing when mi read some comments by some players who seem to hate the ball
"It’s incredible, it’s like someone is guiding it. You are going to kick it and it moves out of the way. I think it’s supernatural, it’s very bad."
lol

I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/8/2010 12:07:21 AM

I looked up Jahbulon in Wikepedia and it is a word free masons use for god. They also say that some suggest that RasTafarI people say Jah because of Jahbulon

--------------------------------
It has been suggested that the Rastafari word for God, Jah, comes from the term Jahbulon, although the name JAH appears in the King James Version of the Bible, in Psalm 68:4.[14] William David Spencer, in Dread Jesus (ISBN 0-281-05101-1), proposes that Archibald Dunkley and Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert were among the preachers that inspired the Rastafari movement, and that both were members of the "Ancient Mystic Order of Ethiopia", a fraternal order derived from Prince Hall Freemasonry. Spencer believes that several features of the Rastafari movement derive from this lodge, including the name "Jah", from the word Jah-Bul-On.
--------------------------------

That is such foolishness, they mention that Jah is written in the bible, but they make it sound like a lower significance than the Jahbulon "link".

[1] Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
[2] As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
[3] But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Who arised, other than Haile Selassie I to fulfill the judgement of this Psalm, and not just that part, but the whole thing. Haile Selassie I God came to start the judgement on the wicked, and it is RasTafarI people that are being guided to send out this judgement. These people come and think that they came first, even though RasTafarI is the Creator. Let them think that vanity, they can never change the fact that Haile Selassie I is the Almighty Jah, and none of their pretend versions can compare.

--------------------------------------
Psalms 68
[1] Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
[2] As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
[3] But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
[4] Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
[5] A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.
[6] God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.
[7] O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:
[8] The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
[9] Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
[10] Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.
[11] The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
[12] Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.
[13] Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold.
[14] When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Salmon.
[15] The hill of God is as the hill of Bashan; an high hill as the hill of Bashan.
[16] Why leap ye, ye high hills? this is the hill which God desireth to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it for ever.
[17] The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
[18] Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them.
[19] Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
[20] He that is our God is the God of salvation; and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death.
[21] But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.
[22] The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:
[23] That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.
[24] They have seen thy goings, O God; even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary.
[25] The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.
[26] Bless ye God in the congregations, even the Lord, from the fountain of Israel.
[27] There is little Benjamin with their ruler, the princes of Judah and their council, the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
[28] Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
[29] Because of thy temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto thee.
[30] Rebuke the company of spearmen, the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the people, till every one submit himself with pieces of silver: scatter thou the people that delight in war.
[31] Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
[32] Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto the Lord; Selah:
[33] To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.
[34] Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
[35] O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
--------------------------------------

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/8/2010 1:24:08 AM

Ya man, as fas as mi know jahbulon is an amalgam of Jahovia, Baal, and On (Osiris)
mi neva hear dem say Rasta say Jah becah of jabulon, that is ridiculous....they would never even know to say jabulon if InI didnt say Jah from in the beginning, ..if a instead of Jah, InI called HIM by another name, they would have taken dat and mixed it with something else too, what else does satan do but imitate and corrupt
whoever this spencer is, he dont have a clue,thinking that features of the Rastafari movement derive from freemasonry, him a look at the thing backwards and upside down, he should try and look where freemasonry derives its corrupt features
it a no real surprise anyways, from me see dem a say "Rastafari Movement" , mi know say, in their dim eyes, Freemasonry is some ancient order and Rastafari just come yesterday

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/8/2010 5:51:01 AM

You won't find the word "JAH" in a catholic version bible, only the KJV. Some say it is supposed to be "Yah" because there is no J sound in Hebrew but I think JAH carries more Vibrational power when chanted. I have heard others make comparisons to the Hindu "Jai Rama" as well.

Jahbulon is some heathen foolishness, there is no way "JAH" came from that.

Like Ark I said, JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is the Creator, He was before the foundation of the world and shall be ForIvermore.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/8/2010 5:59:41 AM

I thought this part of a previous Masons Reasoning was interesting:

------------------------
With all these secrets in Masonry, a man doesn't know what the next secret deals with. It could be something that a man agrees with, or something that a man is totally against. Secrets leaves too many openings for manipulation, because a person can be pulled in with the greatness of the first secrets, then given a few misguiding secrets along the way, until the person is lead to a place where they don't want to be (hopefully by that time they still remember that they don't want to be there).

And I remember years ago when some RasTafarI people spoke to I about Masons. They showed I that Masons were strong spiritual beings, just as RasTafarI are strong spiritual beings. But they also showed I that Masons don't use this spiritual strength for good, but for wickedness.

As Za-Za already said, not all people of the Mason walk deals with wickedness. But how many secret levels does it take before enough is known to truly say that this or that Mason group deals with righteousness or wickedness? I would think that almost all Mason groups show their good side at the beginning, the secrets reveal the other side in time. And Foxe or any other person saying that Haile Selassie I made this order, doesn't mean that Haile Selassie I made this order. This can only be known if RasTafarI said it himself.

I acknowledge the possibility that a Mason group doesn't have another side. But the existance of so many secrets, along with the order and control that Mason's exercise, makes I trod very carefully. Order is good, but order can also be used to gain control over people. Militaries use extreme order to break down soldiers and train them to live according to the orders of the military. When the soldiers have been completely re-aligned, then they can be ordered with the military secrets. Following people with secrets requires too much trust in other men. Trusting that they are dealing with the same livity as you, with no way to know until all the secrets are revealed. I have been warned many times in the bible to not put I trust in man, but to only trust in the Most High Jah.
------------------------

I once had a Freemason math teacher, all he over told the class about masonry was "we don't worship goats".

Masons

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/8/2010 10:47:17 AM

Greetings...

Jabulani means "rejoice" in Zulu, stands to reason they'd use a Zulu word for an event in South Africa...

In regards to Jahbulon and FreeMasonry, we should keep in mind the end of the wikipedia article as well:

Much of the available material that discusses the word Jahbulon does not address the administrative and jurisdictional distinctions amongst the appendant bodies of Freemasonry. Royal Arch Masonry is an appendant body to Freemasonry. In some areas it forms part of the York Rite, and in others it is an independent body. To be eligible to join one must first be a Master Mason. The administration of the Royal Arch is entirely separate from the administration of Craft Freemasonry. Most importantly, every Masonic organization is sovereign only in its own jurisdiction, and has no authority in any other jurisdiction. This means that there is no standardization whatsoever with regards to words, signs, grips, or any other Masonic "secrets".[18]

No standardization...

Selam

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/9/2010 3:38:26 PM

Sunofman,

Does the I have any knowledge of Freemasonry's Kemetic influence?

I have heard some say that Freemasonry originated in Egypt.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/9/2010 8:17:07 PM

"every Masonic organization is sovereign only in its own jurisdiction, and has no authority in any other jurisdiction. This means that there is no standardization whatsoever with regards to words, signs, grips, or any other Masonic "secrets"."

i dont think i coulda come up with a betta way to keep the masses ignorant and confused
im sure every republican and democrat woulda say dat too, but dose on top know wha a gwaan, dont ?

still, mi let those who know betta than i speak on it

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/10/2010 6:57:35 PM

Eleazar, I only know what I've read, and I cannot really claim any great knowledge about the subject, as I am not a mason. There is a wealth of information about Freemasonry on the net, and many Freemasons of high degree have written books all about Freemasonry, its "secrets", and history, some of which are very fascinating. The Kemetic connection is there, I think it is primarily based on the incorporation of ideals, symbols, and rituals of the ancient Kemetians into masonic writs and rites.

There are quite a lot of theories out there which can take a reader in many different directions, and all a reader can do is try and discern fact from fiction by using common sense and scrutinizing the sources. I don't really think that masons as a whole have much to do with world domination, or the multitude other theories out there, frankly I think most masonic lodges are little more, if nothing more, than social clubs. Perhaps what masons used to be has been diluted, perhaps those sitting on top of the world pecking order are in fact masons but I don't think they have much to do with any of the other masons in the world, and I don't really think that their masonic status has much to do with how babylon does, or thinks, what it does.

I liked what this article says about the Kemet-Masonic correlation, so here's a link, however some of it I might not totally agree with, I do think the authors personality gets into it a bit, but the first half, at least, seems on point. Take from it what you will...

Freemasonry: Ancient Afrikan/Kemetic/Egyptian communal way of life and being

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/10/2010 10:35:25 PM

The masons have many levels to their structure, from the levels that are visible to the partially visible to the hidden.

The levels are there to promote membership and outside appearance, the entrance is social to welcome newcomers and show a particular appearance to outsiders.

Looking at the entrance way will never show you what is inside.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I