Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=395&start_row=11

It started ...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/1/2006 2:03:09 PM

Ithiopian Milenium. Time is running.

Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 2:13:35 PM

Thnx for your reply
Much Love
White Dread

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 5:06:34 PM

1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
[2] And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
[3] And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
[7] And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
[8] And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
[9] If any man have an ear, let him hear.
[10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
[11] And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
[12] And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
[13] And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
[14] And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
[15] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation Speaks about two beasts..Could they be Sadam Hussein and George W. Bush?

Maybe did Bush give Saddam some powers liked described here..
If anyone has some an other opion please let the I's know

One Love
Lion Of Judah Shall Prevail

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/1/2006 6:34:49 PM

Mussolini and Hitler are the beasts.

[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/1/2006 8:07:45 PM

Actually, WTO and the Neo-Cons (Bush, Blair, Condi...etc) are the beasts.
You think too small, His Magesty opened the seals and died as a profit, as He was then raised again. Hence we are RasTafarI.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/1/2006 8:16:34 PM

What started it ?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/1/2006 8:28:40 PM

This is the end.

If any of the Idren want/need to know the truth email me (empressnzingha@hotmail.com) subject "Tha Truth". I will answer all serious inquiries truthfully, with one exception, I will not tell you the origins of caucasoids so DON'T ASK.
DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO HEAR THE TRUTH

Words to the wise:
You are not alone
You are not safe
Don't waste time
September 1, 2007 will not come
Go organic, NOW
DO NOT EAT ANY MEAT THAT IS NOT ORGANIC

Warning:
If you send me negativity of any kind you will never see the promised land. That is a promise.

Love Peace and FREEDOM!
Empress Nzingha presents
Hunny-Brown Sunshyne aka
Eva-Nzingha Garvesther Moorhead
www.geocities.com/nzingha

I just wanted you all to realise that I posted this last september after being attacked from all angles. I have been through a transformation since then and have, in some ways, been reborn. During this time of "death and rebirth" I was made to rehumble myself and not give up hope on my Idren. So I have come back.
But in the meantime, you have come full circle.
I still stand by every word I have ever said that I have not later appologised or redirected (which is a small percentage). I have always (since the topic first emerged) refused to tell the origins of so called white people, but no one seems to notice that I refuse to tell the origins of anybody. I only speak on the origins of the human race. But even still I have been called all sorts of this and that, and cursed and whatnot.
So today I ask you ALL to remeber the words you use, concider the offense you take, and wonder why your life is as it is, however it may be.
But mostly I would like you to think hard about how you all treat phropecy and furthermore profits. Not that I am a profit, I am not. However the closes anyone has come to asking me anything about who or what I am is the bredren White Dread, who by the way is the closest thing to a student of Rastafari I have witnessed thus far. (Not to ignore the true Rastas who know whom they are and don't need to be singled out.) Many of you can learn from this bredren, the way he caries himself and the way he conducts himself. You never see him disregaurd knowledge that he doesn't agree with and he constantly asks why.
So now that you can see what I have been trying to warn you against, I hope that you can come to the conclusion that I have tried to extend to you. If not, then alas you are lost and I will pray for your soul.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/1/2006 8:40:04 PM

It'll stop when the fuel runs out.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/2/2006 10:15:56 AM

Blessed Love Empress NzIngha

rasta far I
blessed to site the I. INI suggest to ones and ones to check out the empress web site, i-spiration forwarding. Keep the fiayh blazing....purification.

one love one aim one destiny
HaIle I SelassIe I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/2/2006 5:34:35 PM

Seen.
thanks empress for the kindly reply.
I agreed with your statement that the beast where more persons then one. Rev. 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
What if the heads and horns represent, (if I may quote Empress Nzingha ) the WTO and the Neo-Cons (Bush, Blair, Condi...etc).
Hopefully some food for thought

Give Thanks Fi JAH!!
Give Thanks Fi INI for meking this trod

One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I