Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=395&start_row=1

It started ...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 7/31/2004 11:10:02 AM

It already started in 1986. read revelation 8.
and than compare the events from those days in 1986.

some say amageddeon started 1986. because this year very much things happened that made Ras in the whole world think of the signs JAH gave us in his written words.
I can't exactly remember what things happened those days, but there where lots of prophesees seemed to be fulfilled in those days. and many Ras said, that was the beginning of the coming judgement. without no doubt.

so if one checks it out and compares the biblical prophesees and the events from those days in '86 it must be true that it already started.

... Iman has come to sight that indeed it started in those days. I read about it. it must be like it is said, like it is the prophe-see.
for example: the explosion in "tschernobyl" and the nuclear poluted rain ... one sign in THE WORD: JAH speaks of rain falling down and destroying everything like and acid. and what did happen ? the nuclear station went "boom" and rain was fallin down and destroyed everything like only acid can destroy.
much other things happened, but that is one a the things that came into my mind.

Fyah

-------------------------------------------

another reasoning about that topic:

Haile Selassie I and the Seven Seals

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/1/2004 1:46:01 PM

Greetings I

But Tschernobyl is not the first trumpet... what is with the things before, Rev 5,7?
It started with the Coronation of the Lamb... when HIM got the Book and started to opne it.
And what is Armageddon? The fight between the Lamb and the Beast... so what happened in 1935-41?

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 8/2/2004 6:43:32 AM

yes, this is the fourth or third trumpet, or the fifth. don't know exactly.

between '35 and '41 ? Iman 'd say this time the Ithiopian-italian war was gwan on. right that ?

true it started with the opening of the book with the seven seals. but I meant that it must have been one of the last parts of the time left, one of the last few periods. y'know ?

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/2/2004 12:45:29 PM

Greetings I

Yes, in those days the world gave it's power to the Beast that dwels on the 7 hills, and these made war with the Lamb, but the Lamb overcame them for he is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Prophecy, seen.

Selah

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 6:02:22 AM

This is an old reasoning but still worth reasoning.
I mon would like to see more replies.

One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/1/2006 7:57:29 AM

Yes I the World Court worshipped the dragon and his beasts. The beast has ten horns on its seven heads. These ten horns are the ten nations, Rome included, that made war with His Majesty. The nations were frightened by the Hitler and Mussolini, having the Vaticans support also made them scared. So they worshipped them and gave them authority to go and make war with the Lamb who IS Kings of kings and Lord of lords.

Blessed

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 8:42:35 AM

Seen.
I was mostly fascinated by the signs of the end of the world
does anyone knows wich seals has been happend yet?
If I express Iself correctly

One Love

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/1/2006 12:20:10 PM

There's less than two years left.
This I do know.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 2/1/2006 12:23:09 PM

How do you know if I may ask.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/1/2006 1:02:51 PM

Because it is my purpose. It is what I was born to do. It is what I must know.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I