Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=395&start_row=21

It started ...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/2/2006 7:17:42 PM

A likkle more oil in my lamp to keep it burning, a likkle more oil in my lamp I pray, a likkle more oil in my lamp to keep it burning, keep it burning till the judgement day ~ Berhane Alem

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/2/2006 10:04:33 PM

Revelations tells you what the heads represent. They represent 7 hills. Rome is the seven headed beast, rome is also called, The City on Seven Hills.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/2/2006 11:13:01 PM

Remember though that the lineage of Rome is not only in Rome any longer. So Although the Pope and Vatican City are part of the equation, it is not all of it. For instance the Bush family are related to the Hitler family. Over the years the lines and connections have been blurred in order to reemerge with a clean slate. We have to look past the puppets and discover the puppet masters. Both Hitler and Bush were rumored to be closet homosexuals. And who knows where Condi comes from.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2006 1:34:12 AM

People always want the end of babylon season to come before it's time, but it will still complete its course. Things may be bad now, but they will get much worse before the season ends. In one year things will get from bad to worse, in two years things will get bad to worse, and this will continue several years afterwards.

The time of peace will come, but not until the end of this season. Many before have predicted the end of this season, but it still continues, many now predict it, but it will still continue, and many more predictions will come, but this season will continue until its end. And when babylon season is coming within two years of its fall, people will remember the days we are living in right now and call them the good times.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/6/2006 9:35:42 AM

Satan and his angels used to be God-s angels before their fall. I don't see how being related has to do with anything. I was saying that the world wasn't going to end back in 2000, but certain fanatics were trying to get people all worked up. Now the same people are still talking thier same idle words. We should be looking forward to the future not getting caught up in the moment or stuck in the past. A new day will come, and the sun will continue to shine on both the righteous and the wicked. Adis Yerusalem Mengist ~

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/6/2006 10:04:07 AM

2000 was the begining of the end i many ways, however the new millenium began in 2001.
Furthermore, it is not "the end of the world" that aproaches but rather the end of the world as we know it.
Yes, it will get far worse before it gets better. Many more will die.

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 2/7/2006 8:24:20 AM

Keep your head up sistren.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I