Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3949&start_row=1

Northwest World Reggae Festival

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NWWRF Sent: 5/25/2010 6:27:22 AM

Hello! We are attempting to spread the word about what we like to consider the best reggae gathering in the state of Oregon. We would be blessed if you would join us in making the sixth year the best so far!!

www.nwwrf.com

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/25/2010 1:31:15 PM

What is this DJ Christafari?????????????

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/25/2010 1:32:35 PM

I say fyah bun christafari, what is christafari, some kind of xtian infiltration watering down scheme?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/25/2010 1:35:03 PM

Also playing music on the sabbath

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2010 2:14:21 PM

Looks like he is not the same as the person that has the band christafari.

It looks like this is him.

www.myspace.com/djchristafari

I don't know if he is the same kind of person as the other christafari, but he might be.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/25/2010 2:35:43 PM

I think of christafari in the same light as "fulfilled rastafari"

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/25/2010 4:30:35 PM

Christafari (the band in particular and most likely the DJ too) is another example of those providing a good service to I and I, by helping remove those who belong to them and not to I and I.

It is funny when people like them say things like "I used to be a Rasta". There doesn't exist any person who "used to be a Rasta", anybody who thinks they "used to be a Rasta" was never a Rasta in the first place.

RasTafarI never leave RasTafarI. Those people that claim otherwise are just people that thought they were joining a group when they didn't realize that there was never a group to join.

When I say RasTafarI never leave RasTafarI, it doesn't mean that anybody is forced to stay, it means that those who are RasTafarI are RasTafarI. They didn't decide to be RasTafarI, they are RasTafarI so they Live RasTafarI.

It is like a human saying they are not a human. RasTafarI is I and I Nature, and what is on the inside must be revealed.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/1/2010 6:17:11 PM

DEZARIE and NIYORAH is actually two very good artists in my opinion. And they are probably playing on saturday night, when the sabbath has ended. And another 6 days of work begun...

May Haile Selassie I bless and keep U all. Rastafari!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/1/2010 10:31:12 PM

Yes I, Big Up Don Carlos and Winston Jarrett too.. and Tippa too, and most of all Twinkle Brothers

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/2/2010 2:49:49 PM

I was mostly pointing out DJ Christafari, he probably promotes christafari if he calls himself that.

Dezarie is a great singer

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I