Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3932&start_row=1

Bob Marley words

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/2/2010 5:26:03 PM

he said herb dont make you do bad things, but people have done bad things while high on herb. i'm not bashing herb, for i smoke myself, but there are wicked people. Or is Bob marley not including wicked people?

bless

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/3/2010 1:16:47 PM

Greetings Young Lion, the words that the I speak of comes from a book called 60 visions.The quote goes to says: Herb make you live with people good,you know.You just have to live with people good because it tell you when you smoke it,it directly show you.It's love. It,s love in me...meditation upon GOD, you know...It's like people use herb for any direction they want to go...I mean,if a guy smoke herb him could be a bad guy,him meditate on how to be bad...And if you smoke it to be good,it show you how to be good. Iman sight this as herb can effect different people in different ways. Yes, the plant is a plant of love that is why it has so many benefits to it,it is a gift from JAH and it is good. Blessed love Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/3/2010 1:26:10 PM

Yes I bredren aaron,

I agree with your view on herb.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/3/2010 7:14:03 PM

Thank you brethren,There would be less wars and more reasoning if it were legal.AS BOB MARLEY says,They tell if you smoke herb your gonna rebel....against what?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I