Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3931&start_row=1

Granted to sit with christ?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/29/2010 7:41:33 PM

Ark I, you said....

''Greetings,

RasTafarI is One with Jah, the One who overcometh and is granted to sit with Christ in his throne, even as Christ also overcame, and is set down with I and I Father in his throne (Revelation 3:21). ''

how did u say Rastafari is granted to sit with Christ in his throne? I thought rastafari was Christ?

bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2010 10:41:36 PM

The answer to your question is in the Reasoning you got that quote from.

Who is RastafarI?

How is it that God, Yeshua and Haile Selassie all sit together in the same throne? The answer to that is also contained within that Reasoning (Hint: It is not because it is an extra large throne).

The answers are there at least for those with eyes that can see.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 4/30/2010 8:59:19 AM

It is not good to use "Christ" as a surname. "Christ" is a TITLE. Using the "Jesus Christ" ting leads to confusion and questions like Young Lion's.
Of course Haile Selassie IS Christ - Christ in his Kingly character. Haile Selassie is even more Christ than Yeshua, becaus He was anointed ("Christ" means "the anointed one") by the Abuna, that is the highest man in the church, whereas Yeshua was 'anointed' by a woman of questionable lifestyle...
So, to make it clear that both, Yeshua and Haile Selassie are Christ, it is necessary to use the term "Yeshua THE Christ". And it would be good for rastafarians to get used to say "Haile Selassie THE Christ" for InI self to realize it more clearly and by this to get away from the old babylonian church doctrines that makes people close their eyes to His second coming and makes them wait for the old one.
Using "Christ" as a surname of Jesus/Yeshua gives everyone the feeling "Christ" can only be in the body of Yeshua. And that's not what InI wish to continue. It makes people blind for the NEW NAME!

So rastafarians should be very careful with their words and use them in a correct manner:

Yeshua THE Christ and
Haile Selassie I THE Christ

Selah

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/30/2010 4:53:35 PM

Christ, The Christ. These words are not the source of confusion. The source of people's confusion is within themselves.

Selassie sometimes says Christ or Jesus Christ, so I don't have any issue saying the same. Haile Selassie I has come in a new name, so I don't feel the need to say Christ or The Christ when I refer to HIM. Saying RasTafarI, or Haile Selassie I works just fine for I.

I don't worry about people such as Young Lion. Those with ears to hear and eyes to see will Iverstand.

Many of the things Young Lion has said in the past and in recent times makes I think that he takes RasTafarI as a joke, or at most without seriousness. Here are some of the recent posts, I won't even bother about the past ones.

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3927&start_row=1

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3922&start_row=1

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3912&start_row=1

He has already turned away from Selassie I before and is contemplating turning away again. One thing I know and have said many times in the past is that RasTafarI will never leave RasTafarI, such a thing is impossible.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/30/2010 9:10:04 PM

Who take Rastafari fe joke, take im own life fe a joke

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/2/2010 5:10:17 PM

i dont take Haile Selassie as a joke. I'm just young and growing, so when i ask these questions its for me to understand. Ark I you dont need to worry about me, i got a flowing stream of love you see

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/4/2010 11:53:27 PM

Young Lion,

I hope the I is right, RasTafarI is an important Trod and should not be taken lightly.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I