Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3927&start_row=1

The Bee

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/29/2010 7:28:37 PM

I heard King Lalibella had alot of bees buzzing around his face when he was just born. As a child i was taught if a bee comes close to you, stay still and he will leave, but one day after school a bee was around my head and i stood still, but it stinged me on my head! so when i was on the bus going home i see a bee right by me, it got on my shirt, and i had an aggressive attititude and it flew away, then i just smacked it and killed it. Should i have killed the bee, or let it live, any advice

bless

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 4/30/2010 9:14:56 AM

This is the problem with advices: you have to put them into perspective. There is NO advice in the world that can do the job for ALL situations in life. No need to look for such an advice. JAH is the best guide in life and He guides through intuition. Learn to listen to HIM. Not (only) to people.
The I's story reminded I of something and if the I is Eritrean the I might know this tale: SILLY MAMMO/MAMMO QILU. A 100% answer to the I's question.

Blessings

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/30/2010 9:34:01 PM

There seems to be something funny behind dat tale deh, Sistren.
Would the i care to let ini in on it, for those of ini who donot know di tale

Jah a di best guide in life true true, for dem dat know He is the only guide one needs

Ises on the Sabbath JAH RASTAFARI I I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/2/2010 5:19:03 PM

i have great connection with Jah Rastafari, so i just assume with the elderly here, that they know more than me and are higher in the ranks of Jah army, thats the only reason i ask for advice

bless

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 5/14/2010 8:49:21 AM

Yes Fikre, this tale is very famous!
Hope the link works:
http://www.shopamharickids.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=B27
The greatest thing would be to be told this tale by an ethiopian elder.
If not, check for the book. :-)

Blessed Sabbath

Sister Ifua

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/17/2010 10:20:05 PM

ha, almos forgot about this

Give thanks Empress Ifua, Rastafari

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I