Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=71

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/24/2010 5:59:22 PM

"It is actually many many people (multitudes) who are ready fi die and kill for Jah Name," Not only do most people not know JAH's name but most people deny HIM exist. So you just chat internet politics to protect your fake ass name. One who nah live ready to kill or die for JAH name nah know JAH.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2010 11:19:41 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi, don't spend too much energy for that person, he is only here to make war, that is why he came with the name warrior, because warrior means to make war.

babylon love to make war, that is how they walk. babylon just doesn't realize that to make war with Jah children is destruction to babylon.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/28/2011 9:49:38 PM

Dont take advise from the mad that cant control his mouth, if he cant control his mouth he cant control his body. But his flesh is in control of his soul. This is satin working through a wolve in sheeps clothing.

Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come to you. psalm 32:9

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/1/2011 12:56:33 AM

Q)Why World of Jah Must be Bun out?

A.) I have been a member on WOJ for 3 years now. I have been unsure about some of the personality on there typing.

In the times prior to the uprisings of racist quarreling , the site made declared a recent photo picture to be REQUIRED FOR EVERY MEMBER TO SEE. No members should hide there face in the community they said.

This its self is enough to prove schemes and deceptions of satins wolves in sheeps clothing. But Jah test all like a fire.

So the site should be bun out if this racist quarreling continues fussing and fighting. With love and compassion lets have pity on those whos chances grow thinner there is no hiding place from the father of creation, Trials and Tribulations come for INI consolation
with JAH, INI are one as JAH is ONE, no separation or seper-hate-ion,
only Love and Unity bring progression in JAH HOLY RASTAFARI COMMUNITY

One Love- Jesse Pauly

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/1/2011 1:15:35 PM

Sorry if I misoverstood the I, but I fail to see how the photos mean that the website must go. As a community for Rastafari people, knowing the face of the people the I is Reasoning with brings a greater level of overstanding in most cases. It removes some of that anonimity that can cause misoverstanding and confusion on the internet.

I too have an account on that website that I admittedly don't use often. I mainly go there for the large library of helpful videos they have and occasionally to read the Reasonings and I can sight some foolishness going on there, but there are plenty of good Rastafari people there also. That people there can see I face doesn't particuarly bother I.

Blessed love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/2/2011 12:37:35 AM

The first True Christians faced plenty of trials and tribulations in the name of Jah and The Son.

Faith prevails, truth prevails, Jah prevails, Rastafari prevails.

There is no problems only soulutions.

Dont dwell on the dark problem but thinks of the light of resolution.
From this situation there is a lession which will bring INI spiritual progression.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/2/2011 12:53:08 AM

Dispute Resolution- By King Salassie

This is as it should be, for when brothers or sisters
quarrel, as it happens from time to time, they come
together and discuss the issues concerned in a very
open manner and attempt to arrive at a mutually
agreed solution. It is natural for forty-one nations to
have different problems. It is our duty to trash out our
differences, and to reach a solution that will command
our united stand. We should be aware, more than before,
not to allow discord amongst us. We must close ranks
and discharge our obligations in harmony and unity of
vision and purpose.

Qadamawi Haile Selassie

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2011 9:43:02 PM

jessep86,

The I makes two posts but none was a reply to Nazarite I's reply to you.

Your complaint is a waste of energy. The I will be just chasing this and that website or person, instead of Rising and Learning. If the I doesn't like this or that website, then don't go there.

It is better if the I comes here to Reason instead. It will be more useful to all.

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 3/10/2011 8:16:12 PM

Greetings,
Iman have an account on there as well. If any of the I's on this site would like to reason on that site and such, you can add I as a friend. I and I am Ras Moses on there as well.
Bless

Messenger: emprezion Sent: 4/12/2011 8:15:34 AM

greetings I was administrator for woj for one year and would not burn the site - nah! not even them I have had words with - nah! but what needs to happen is for the truth to be used when rastafari movement is being the forefront of the site. Rastafari is for Blacks afrikons by black afrikon and white want to take the movement claim it and be on the forefront of every thing happening concerning the Rastafari movement! I tried sharing this with the part owner but he no listen. the founder Soundjata created a very wholesome site based on religion when Rasta no religion.
they banned me but im still on the site cause "i can do that"! I know that which the site can become and i will never ever downplay nor talkdown on the site woj! it be a blessing for them whom come on there and read them their rights and try to correct wrong when them know not what them do!

NOW FOR THEM NOT TO SUPPORT THE MILLION MAN RASTAFARI MARCH IS WRONG!
Oh well this too shall pass!
never burn a site/ never back bite - "me no business that!"
Give thanks
EmpreZion
WOJ X adminstrator
ps I was rough and tough when i had them gates and banned all whites too! for they knew how I knew the truth and rights!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I