Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=61

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/20/2010 3:03:41 PM

Presumptuous? You mean like presuming I would concern to speak further regarding you or your Ratnest Reasoning room? You mean like presuming that I had an account at "world of jah"? Back out? As in the presumption that the foul wind you call utterence carried some authority?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2010 3:13:09 PM

Yes,

I figured you would deny that you had an account.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/20/2010 3:27:38 PM

A real Sherlock Holmes that Wolf Bishop.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/23/2010 1:56:28 PM

"Ifend di Crown ?

No,mi idren, only thing i haffe defend is MY Crown....There is always the danger of one losing his/her crown...." Thats just seperation trying fi get a crown in the first place because the only crown worn can not be lost.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/23/2010 9:23:46 PM

A Wha Bob Marley say, when mi explain, mi explain it real simple so even a baby can understand

well, let i try, although some still trying fe prove dem foolishness when ini dun see already

Di fool confused why i say "Jah Crown" and "My Crown, my livity".
Still cyaan overs that i made the seperation so that di point i was making could be clear....this boy couldnt see the point if it pierced his heart it seem.. alright , lets try, for the baby.

As hard as it is to believe in this time, the so called christians started out as a peaceful nation, until the "defend God" mentality set in and we see things like the crusades happening
The wise learn not only from their mistakes but also the mistakes of others, true ?
In a sense, ini is a young nation (and the most ancient) and as mi say earlier, its fine to say, mi a defend Jah and tings like dat, but on another note, ini caant let that mentality set in in the minds of the coming generations, Jah know, tings take a life of their own sometimes.
Becah, when the idea of "defend God" sets in, the next question a go be, by what means ?
And ofcourse, since we a talk of God, man a go say, Defend God by any means
and dats where the problems arise

Now, why mi haffe seperate "Jah Crown" and "My crown, my livity", in order to make this simple point ?
Alright, mek i use an example, lets say we have two men
one a Ras, the other just another man inna babylon
ok
So, the two men meet up, and di man say to the Ras, F### the Emperor.

what would you do ?
If mi a say mi a defend Jah Name and Crown by any means, then mi a go do it, draw fi mi sword, beat him, stomp him, shed his blood, hey might as well end him life right there, cah awhoh, mi a "warrior" right ? mi nah take no disrespect to His Majesty Name (vanity)

Now i can believe say i have defended Jah Crown and feel good about iself....but what i have really done is , i have either lost my crown or i have put my crown and livity in danger by trying to defend "Jah Crown"
So what if i lose my crown ?
well, that Crown come from the most High Jah and anything Jah gives ini is HIS own
So, trying to defend Jah Crown instead of My Crown, my livity, i broke His Commandment and i have ended up losing EVERYTHING

On di other hand now
If mi a realeyes seh, mi nah have fi defend Jah Crown and Name, mi just have fi defend my crown, my livity, then what am i going to do when that man say , F### the Emperor ?
Then in that case mi a go pass over the man and itinue on i Trod.....and stay far from dem man, cah Rasta dont keep his enemies close, fyah burn, who waan stay close to them, go ahead, dont blame anyone when yuh get hit with the same thundaball

So anyway, what have i really done inna the second case ?
I have protected and defended my crown and livity, i have defended meekness and humility, i have defended forgiveness
Now, the dim minded can come say to i, yo, how you a defend your crown, but not Jah Crown
but the wise know say, Jah give ini dat Crown, so my Crown is HIS Crown sed way, so by just defending I Crown and not straying from I Livity, i have kept His Commandment and gained EVERYTHING.

So, yo, chatty mouth, You can stop trying to tell di ppl dat there is only One Crown . I have faith that di ppl here have more sense than yuh, so im sure the i dem know dat its only one Crown already. A just yuh seem to be confused as to why i had to say "Jah Crown" and My Crown, My livity" fe make this simple point.

InI are Rastafari, InI Live by the one true concpet of I .
But ini all know sometimes we haffe say, you or me or her or she in order to make things clear. Only an idiot would argue over that.

The only Crown worn cannot be lost.
When some ites say that i have no doubt whatsoever as to what that mean.
When some people say it, it nah mean a thing to i

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/24/2010 7:22:51 AM

"If mi a say mi a defend Jah Name and Crown by any means," Who said by "any" means? You just make that up because you nah wan do it In any means. Becuase to defend JAH means to stand apart from the multitude. And dem jus cyann do it. They need that false acceptance. A real warrior know that true power comes through words. Which is what you lack, which is why you all say nothing. I and I live ready to kill or die for JAH name mind you. Tell that to a multitude though. Them a freeze up. Babylon already wash their mind. But not only do you say nothing. You try to get in the way of those who do say something because it becomes easy to see the fact that you say nothing in contrast. And thats explination that a baby can understand without all the feel a way name calling. "But ini all know sometimes we haffe say, you or me or her or she in order to make things clear. Only an idiot would argue over that." No wonder that you the one who tried then. But all it did was make clear your own confused Idea of "My Crown" that "JAH Gave Me" because you a still seek but will obviosly not find because you are too proud to admit that you dont already not know. He who wears the crown is not given the crown. HIM a always have it, and HIM a NEVA lose it. So you chatter about low level faith and try to get in the way of I man teachment like a candle in the sun. Straight Jealousy. Petty resentment and envy boil up inna heathen heart from the words that tell him fe go back to the start. He who wears the crown knows no "My" different from "I", thats where you still deal with the changing everyday life and not Rastafari. Still dealing with win/lose, and not the Iternal Champion.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/24/2010 11:38:48 AM

"ready to kill or die for JAH name mind you."

moronic warmongering internet duppy, how can you kill and die for Jah when you dead already. How yuh a go kill and die for the God of the living?

lol, this idiot think mi nah know who he is, yuh think mi nah know why yuh come here talking about black retribution lol, weakheart fool

lol, try to get in the way haha, mi nah stand in the way of sinners
The i dem done already overstand my meaning, just yuh keep going around in circles like a dog chasing its tail , yuh nah get dizzy ?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/24/2010 2:12:07 PM

"Becuase to defend JAH means to stand apart from the multitude"

afta mi jus say
"mi a go pass over the man and itinue on i Trod.....and stay far from dem man, cah Rasta dont keep his enemies close, fyah burn, "

lol, what an idiot

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/24/2010 2:15:29 PM

It is actually many many people (multitudes) who are ready fi die and kill for Jah Name, lol,

The remnant know the only thing there is is Life, ini a Live for Jah Name, cah the dead cyaan praise ini Father.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/24/2010 5:56:44 PM

"come here talking about black retribution" True, And thats what you really vexed about. That you can only fool some of the people some of the time. "how can you kill and die for Jah when you dead already." Fakre a two pump jump. It dont matter how I gon do it because I neva have to. I tell you sey I and I live ready for that. But a multitude think take a man life blashphemy cause them worship something abstract. "The i dem done already overstand my meaning," True that how I know you a lead ones astray for your own vanity in avoiding correction.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I