Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=41

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/19/2010 12:09:46 PM

"Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid." So you want to play more little boy word games I see. Your the one who wanted to make a distinction between "My" and "I" and "I and I" and it is this distinction I tell you Rasta no have. To Rastafari, "My" "I" and "I and I" is all the same Identity, Rastafari. The same crown I a go defend from a "one" just like the "I". So dont lose pace in your retreat.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/19/2010 12:21:58 PM

Afta mi seh, "cah Jah give it (Crown) to I", him a come tell i
"Yes I saw before you still thinking "I" crown and the Imperial Crown is two things."

yuh nah see nuthin! or yuh woulda know what "Jah give it to I" mean

ppl a get dumber with every line or wah ?

one thing i hate is ppl who argue when there is no argument, den dem come say Rasta never squabble, hypocrites

Mi done talk to yuh, seen ? Alright

To anyone else who a read this, mi nah waan the point i was making to be lost inna this foolishness.

The point is, we all do it, we all say it, i have said it plenty of times before, mi say mi a defend I Fathers Name..and this and that, and all dat is fine, but if we are to speak strictly and really observe di point, then ini need fi recognize the very idea of man defending God is extremely and dangerously....if not fatally, flawed.

As Ark I say, Focus on di Iself first, mek sure dem cyant tek your Crown and inheritance from yuh

Holy I Jah Rastafari Guidance and itection to one and all

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/19/2010 7:26:22 PM

Nah but me seen sey you already done said that. LOL. Take I inheritance from I? Folly Babylon conception. I and I got something dey can NEVA take away. So what you defending Fakre? Yeah, I see sey you speak sarcasm and lol try fe wiggle out the fact that when I come tell you that if you think "My livity" and "My Crown" is not the Imperial Crown itself yous a distraction. But beyond that initial you want to argue about who said "My" and not "I" because you a hold a Whole Nation down to safegaurd yu own false pride. Just a multitude ting dey come chat like the 144.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/19/2010 10:33:45 PM

Whats with the Fussing and Fighting?

This is not worth resorting to insults.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/19/2010 10:35:03 PM

Yes mi ppl

let di fool keep talkin bout I and My and this and that
The fool cyant overs what Jah has given a fi HIM own same way, nevamind.still arguing over nothing for him own pride sake
yuh sight how him a use words like "wiggle" ad "retreat" lol, dis ya internet is a funny place
No, Eleazar, let him fling his words, let him change i name and be funny, lol, very intelligent and creative, yye, let dem be who dey are
anyways, i think my point i have made clear
Mi nah haffe tell no one here that babylon is all about and the enemies encompass you from all around and they will do anything to theif thy inheritance, dont let anyone tell yuh seh yuh nah haffe defend it. It is true, dem cyant tek nuthin away from yuh, except what yuh let them, and trust, dem have plenty tricks up their sleeve to mek yuh give up thy crown
But Jah has given ini everything we need fi defend what He has bestowed upon us, so no excuses
And never hurt ye one another believing yuh are defending God, when all HIM ever ask of yuh is to love one another as how HE loves yuh, and dats how yuh defend your livity, dats how yuh defend humility, mercy, kindness and goodness, dats how yuh defend and keep thy crown.
Serve Jah, and yuh will serve one another,

Love to one and all
Rastafari
I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/19/2010 10:38:04 PM

WarriorsConquer,

What is it that the I suggests to burn out World of Jah?

If the I wants to burn them out, gwaan and do it. I don't have time to fret over woj, I would rather spend I time Rising towards Selassie I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2010 12:09:10 AM

WarriorsConquer,

The I comes here and make all these accusations about the World of Jah website, and want people to follow in your war mentality, but you never once talked about or showed the arguments you had with them. So people are supposed to just blindly follow you in your war?

Instead, Eleazar gave the I instruction that is more useful for you than your war. And the I has shown in your short time here that you are in need of the instruction Eleazar showed. As he said,

------------------------------------------
Correcting I own wickedness and rising towards JAH will burn babylon more than focusing on the wickedness of others.

And then you come in return to that,
Whoso is loving instruction, is loving knowledge, And whoso is hating reproof is brutish.

and a few minutes later.
Anyway it is a falsity to talk of I and I wickedness, Because Rastafari are only the pure who have already yod through the fire.

You gave yourself your own judgement. Yes I, as the scriptures say
Prov.12
[1] Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

Arrogance is a danger to people, it makes them think they are pure, when they have much more to Burn.

And then after more Reasoning, the I come and say.
The multitude think sey dem a remnant.

And then when I ask you who you are refering to when you say that, you come back with
I dont recognize individuals from the multitude so I wouldn't know.

If your comment wasn't intended to insult one or more people here, you would have given a better answer than the foolishness you came back with.

You love war too much, you get in arguments with the people of World of Jah website and come with arguments here because I and I are not interested in your war.

The I came here and said in your first post in the topic,
Babylon sway war vibes and some a just suck it up. And they feel power from this because babylon give them its power to keep war alive.

So take your own advice and stop sucking it up.

Are you going to go run around to a next website and add Jah-RasTafarI.com to your "bun out" list, and spread some su su about I and I?

If you do spread some su su, make sure to include a link to your arguments here so people can see the full story, instead of just your su su part of it.

For your convenience, here is the link to this Topic.

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=1

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/20/2010 12:53:23 AM

If there is anyone out there who claim , rightly or wrongly, dat dey are of the 144, Shhh keep it yourself, please dont come tell ppl on the net, be dignified

"The I comes here and make all these accusations about the World of Jah website, and want people to follow in your war mentality, but you never once talked about or showed the arguments you had with them. So people are supposed to just blindly follow you in your war?"

good, forward to the original topic
i for one would like fe see an example of what "black retribution" mentality WOJ promotes

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/20/2010 8:56:31 AM

The fussing and fighting comes in when people are shown that they are wrong and can't own up to it. Many times people deserve to be insulted. A 13 percenter crew is most concerned with belonging. But at the end of the day none of them stand for each other. They just build up that illusion to make themselves feel strong in a selfish way. "But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell." Its only Babylon that wants Rasta to believe that I and I inheritance can be taken or lost. Rastafari NEVA stand in danger of hell fire. JAH already know We a neva Fall so HIM already give to We something that can never break. And to this correction comes the scatter chatter. Now dem say its I man who want to talk about "My" and "I" because ones know that a 20 percenter audience just go with what sounds straight and not what really is. But check back before who used this foolishness about My and I to suppress the truth that Rasta's crown in this world is the Imperial Crown so he nah look dwarfed. And to defend I selfs is to defend to JAH. Multitude cyaan know that tho. Like its some mystery that a bunch of Racist Userpers come front like they Rasta all the time. True nuff that JAH did this to filter out fakes, BY SHOWING WHO WOULDNT STAND UP TO IT. Yes Babylon have a war vibe but ZION got WAR vibes of We own, but unnu not of it so unnus nah fight it. Rather let pure Racism sit in His Majesty name to cowardly protect a false sense of belonging. I tell you say World of Jah needs to be bunned out. Thats the heads up. Your the only one who will lose if you doubt me or choose not to investigate for yourselves so I man not going to spend anytime proving it to you. Rasta people are expected to show themself approved. Ones think when I and I bun fire its a "fret" cause them neva bun fire and so nah no it is a JOY! How can I intend to insult people that I dont even recognize as such? "Su su" is all slander and racial discrimination is to a multitude though, them a never leave High School. Same gang up Heyna Pack try trample what ever shines light on them own cowardice. Natural innit? Since Rastafari stands alone and all you over there....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/20/2010 9:43:59 AM

Go on with your arrogance, thinking you are so high.

You think you have to go speak su su about a website to stand up to what you think is racist or whatever else about them. It would be better to show an alternate example.

You said,
----------------------
Rather let pure Racism sit in His Majesty name to cowardly protect a false sense of belonging.
----------------------

Where is anybody here trying to deal with any sense of belonging to the World of Jah website? As I said, I don't even trod on that website, so how am I trying to belong to them? I and I are interested in Reasoning about things to bring I and I closer to Haile Selassie I, and Learn more of Haile Selassie I example. Like Fikre Jahnhoi said a while ago, why don't you go and argue with them if you have a problem with them. If you want to distract yourself with them, then go to them and do it instead of running around spreading su su about them and then come and say things like:

----------------------
I tell you say World of Jah needs to be bunned out. Thats the heads up. Your the only one who will lose if you doubt me or choose not to investigate for yourselves so I man not going to spend anytime proving it to you.
----------------------

You spend a lot of time spreading accusations and su su, and then say you don't want to spend anytime proving your accusations and su su.

Go on Mr. Chatterbox, I and I have better things to do than waste I and I time with your distraction.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I