Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3924&start_row=11

Why "world of jah" must be Bun Out

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/13/2010 7:52:52 AM

Again its just a matter of expressed awareness. Its not about "worrying", "getting worked up", or "chasing them down". Its about an active projection of truth. But the truth is only truely fowarded explicitly. I cannot "blaze evil" without blazing its Direct Manifestation. That is how Zion is brought to Earth, By Name, Inna Real Time. The heathen muss feel JAH's wrath blaze them on a personal level, otherwise its just words with no substance.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/17/2010 9:37:42 AM

I am not speaking against being made aware of these things. The point I was making was in reaction to the I saying that it was unfortunate that I wasn't familiar with the goings of that website. I don't have enough time these days to Reason on this forum to the extent that I used to, so I don't have time to spread out I Reasoning to other websites.

Anyway, people like Iself are apparantly not welcome on that website because one of their representatives that came to this forum recently more or less said that people that regard the Bible and Yeshua Christ are not welcome there.

Like I said to her "I will never stop promoting the things Haile Selassie I promotes."

So I will stay here and promote the things Haile Selassie I promotes.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/17/2010 6:13:08 PM

So when their administrators come unto your page and tell you that people who confess Christ are not welcome there your saying that you are not familiar with the fact that they are Babylon was just an attempt to play it too cool to know? You dont recognize any responsibility for owning a website named Jah Rastafari.com in familiarizing yourself enough with other proported Rastafarian websites to have an opinion on them? Yes, In my opinion this is unfortunate.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/17/2010 6:54:25 PM

lol, Warrior, forgive i for thinkin the i is holding to the i pride a little bit....maybe?

if yuh waan go to their site and burn dem, do it, simple no?

Mi overs cah yuh see dem a gwaan ina His Majesty Name, but why stop there ? Why dont yuh consider "inna God Name", yuh know how many site yuh will find dealind madness under Gods Name ?
yuh ready fe go to all dem site ? then do it

If i was yuh i wouldnt take things on the internet so seious, a jus vanity and CONfusion pon this virtual reality.
If dem people say dem so bold, mek dem walk among Rastafari congregation of di Righteous, Bobo, Binghi,Orthodox, mek dem come among ini and say dem thing dere, den mi a draw fi mi fyah, mi nah waste it flingin words pon internet.

Jah see and know everything, Give ini the hunility fi let His will be done.

but as mi say, if yuh waan go burn dem, do it, yuh nah do nuthin wrong.
And Ark I nah do nuthin wrong cah, as a person with a site call JahRastafari.com, his responsibilty is to make sure THIS site moves according to Rastafari teachings .

I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/17/2010 10:07:07 PM

WarriorsConquer,

I am not here to spread su su about this and that website. I am here to speak the thoughts that Selassie I put into I head, and also to hear the Reasonings of others so that I can remove the thoughts that come through I own misunderstanding.

It is of no use to I to seek out this or that website to see who is trodding wrong or Right. Such things are just distractions from usefulness. It is better that I Order I Iversation aRight and bring forth the Seeds of Selassie I. I know that all RasTafarI people will Sight RasTafarI, that has never been a worry of mine. RasTafarI don't need a recruiter, All Selassie I people are already set, and each of them will Sight themselves in due time.

It doesn't matter which website out there is with or without Selassie I, as I said a few posts ago,

-----------------------------------------
I don't worry about such things anyway. They actually provide a good service to I and I, they help filter out the people that don't belong with I and I.

And I have also said before,

when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them. The reason I feel like this is because I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI.

I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI, so I have not even the slightest fear of people who are misleaders. RasTafarI is I and I Leader, so no misleader could lead I and I RasTafarI Idrens and Istrens anywhere, because their Rudder is the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

While the heathen take away those that belong to them, I and I should Rise I and I selves in the Heights, and all who will Rise with I and I will do the same.

WarriorsConquer, count the hours you spend thinking about misleaders or other wicked people and then think about what the I could have achieved during that time if the I instead put your Irits on the Most High and Learned to Rise Higher, because there is always Higher to Rise.

I don't ignore the things going on in the world, I Sight it and make sure to remember it, but I don't dwell on it, because it is not I dwelling place.

I dwelling place is the Most High. So when I have to blaze Fire on Iself for foolishness, I blaze it, because it has no place in I dwelling place. I look unto the Most High Haile Selassie I and always Trod toward HIM by Learning the ways of God Almighty RasTafarI. That is I dwelling place, so I focus is to Trod toward that.

WarriorsConquer, the I said,

---------------------------
Anyway it is a falsity to talk of I and I wickedness, Because Rastafari are only the pure who have already yod through the fire.

If the I does anything wrong in thought and action, then that thought and action is wickedness, and it came from within the I so it is part of the I and the I isn't finished Trodding through the Fire yet. Don't imagine the I is finished before the I is finished, that kind of thinking leads to stagnation, because the I won't Rise if the I doesn't think the I needs to Rise.

Check this Reasoning Idren,

Fire is Good

It is better to Learn that and Blaze out all wickedness in thought and action within the I self, then to worry about misleaders. The more the I Love Fire, the Purer the I will become, and the easier for that Fire to spread to Others who belong to the Fire.

Blaze Fire until Fire is all that is left. Purity and Oneness.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/18/2010 3:44:48 AM

-----If you defend His Majesty then you already defending everything from the top down so dont ask silly questions. My advice to you would be to take goings on the internet more serious. -------Just because you find wrong does not mean that you had gone look for it. Whats unfortunate is when a 'order' of right speech doesnt recognize the responsibility of direct and expansive correction. Remember it is His Majesty who say it is "the silence of the voice of Justice that allow evil to triumph". But see ones still caught up in thinking that correction come from "fear and worry" instead of Love. I and I dont speand any hours thinking about wicked people but every hours exposing them. Rastafari hands nuff clean to cast stones. And in this Iywah is a muss. I and I is no man to care only for Him Dwelling place. Its good to know your self as pure, but thats just the begining of the battle.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/18/2010 8:13:30 AM

"If you defend His Majesty ...."

lol, I ?
I who am nothing without HIM is to defend the Most High God, di beginning without end ?
How dat even work?
He is I shield, i am not His shield.
Mi nah overs how a person can even think an seh, i am going to defend the Most High God....and im like, who di ... are yuh ?

That comment mek i feel di same way i feel when mi hear some people a say dem a go save di earth, lol, mankind have some nerve, as if yuh have the power fe destroy or save Jah earth , vanity

Mi look and see how the xristian and muslim a defend God.
Jus thru dat vain idea, look where mankind is today

A no nuthin new still, Jah done tell ini, the parable of di man who sow good seed and di enemies who come sow tares, Jah say, let both grow together until di harvest

anyway, Warriorsconquer, as mi seh, if di i feel Jah has given di i a work fi do fe blaze dat website, then shall i assume dat di i is doing it, or do i have to ask, what are yuh waiting for

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/18/2010 9:40:51 AM

WarriorsConquer, you said,
----------------------
I and I dont speand any hours thinking about wicked people but every hours exposing them.
----------------------

If you spend every hour exposing them, what hours does the I use to Rise closer to Haile Selassie I? Do you think you are finished Rising so have no need to focus on that?

And in regard to your comment about not caring only for your dwelling place.

I said
----------------------
The more the I Love Fire, the Purer the I will become, and the easier for that Fire to spread to Others who belong to the Fire.
----------------------

I am not just thinking about cleaning I own dwelling place. I also Reason with others as I have been doing since the beginning of I Trod, to show them what I have Learned, so they can pick the things that are useful to them.

If the I want to put your focus against that website then it is your choice. Rising Iself and helping others who want to Rise is where I focus is.

This is Revelation time, and people have already made their decision. It is not I place to change it, that was for the previous season, in this time it is I place to help those that have made the Right decision.

Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/18/2010 11:10:01 AM

"I and I dont speand any hours thinking about wicked people but every hours exposing them.
----------------------

If you spend every hour exposing them, what hours does the I use to Rise closer to Haile Selassie I?"

Regardless of di topic, dats like Boom !!!!, Word Sound Power fe all ini right there

Raspect

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 5/18/2010 11:22:31 AM

The multitude think sey dem a remnant.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 84

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I