Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3916&start_row=1

Methods of escaping of worldly living???

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 4/18/2010 7:51:54 PM

Greetings!

The I and a co-worker of mine who isn't Rastafari but interested wanted to know how the I's detach themselves from wordly living especially in USA I gave her references but she is still interested in some of the I's opinions and so am I to help I improve Livity.

Give thanks in advance!

Messenger: Mzizi Sent: 4/19/2010 9:49:21 PM

Four wings of Heartical LOVE to the I Humbling Youth.
InI give the I strength ,not add-vice, from InInI Insperience and experience. Keep the I focus on H.I.M and observe (Balance) the I thoughts and emotions in the I self through the I trod. Know the tenents of Rasta-Far-I and hold the I gravity around that just like how the earth revolve around the sun, held in place by the Sun`s gravitational pull. Even through the stumbling and the falling hold the faith king coz the I will encounter downpression from bald-head and locksman alike, but it is only a cleansing fire. Member that differences do not neccessarily mean conflict star, at the end of the day SELAH Selah-See-I reign from the top of Mt. Tzion of old. Naah look to "escape" from worldly living but "get through" it by Itations and then ,only then, the I will know it by living "through" it, so no man can come tellin tall tales to the I bout nttn coz Rasta-Far-I is a self taught being still.
G.O.D (Guide Of Diversity) is LOVE let us all LOVE...Thanks and Ises unto the Holy 1....H.I.M.

Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 4/21/2010 10:11:20 PM

Greetings Mzizi

Much thanks to the I reply strength is defenitely needed over add-vice in these times.

Messenger: WarriorsConquer Sent: 4/22/2010 5:45:08 AM

How? It really only takes the first step. Because after that its hard not to continue once you see the benefits. Whats the first step on the path to freedom from worldy trappings? Faith Iyah. Simple Faith. You can listen to all the voices who would counsel you to feel as if you were degrading your intelligence(which you may be, though its merit is questionable) to simply believe in what defies your logic and refuse thousands of years of human tradition, or you can listen to the counsel of the rock of ages through the lips of HIM and the bible and follow the good shepard.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/28/2010 11:09:15 PM

Yes I, the previous replies are good Reasonings. To add to it,

The Rudder in the Waves
Willing Failure, Willing Weakness
Temptation
Fire is Good
Perfect Livity
Example of Jah
Don't look down
Excuses Again

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List