Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3910&start_row=1

Tarabic

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 4/7/2010 6:29:47 PM

Greetings, I was reading the MITAR TARABIC here on the site and when I finished reading Illusions of the world and noticed what I read is happening today. We all contact each other through this box and Obama has approved for more drilling of oil.The polytricks here in babywrong are causing race tensions and violent threats to other parties.For thousands of years babywrong has either ignored or persecuted prophets for fortelling of the future.Today they still turn a blind eye to what's around them.REVchp18;10:Standing afar off for the fear of her torment,saying,Alas,alas that great city Babylon,that mighty city!for in one hour is thy judgement come. This one prophecy that can't be ignored or turned away from for there is no greater prophet than the Almighty JAH. JAH BLESS RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/7/2010 11:12:40 PM

ILLUSIONS OF THE WORLD

"You see my god-father, when the world starts to live in peace and abundance after the Second Big War, all of that will be just a bitter illusion, because many will forget God, and they will worship only their own human intelligence... And do you know my god-father, what is human intelligence compared to God's will and knowledge? Not even a single drop in the ocean.

Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other."

"With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world.

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold [another name for crude oil is "black gold"], which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them: "Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you." Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realise how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realisation [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

People will do many stupid things, thinking that they know and can do everything, not knowing anything. Wise men will appear in the Orient and their wisdom will cross all seas and frontiers, but people will not trust this wisdom for long time, and this real truth they will proclaim for a lie.

Their souls will not be possessed by the Devil, but by something much worse. They will believe that their illusion is the real truth, although there will be no truth in their heads. Here at home it will be the same as all over the world. People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will. Here in Kremna many a field will become a meadow, and many a home will be abandoned, but then those who have left will come back to heal themselves by breathing fresh air. In Serbia it will not be possible to distinguish a man from a woman. Everybody will dress the same. This calamity will come to us from abroad but it will stay with us the longest. A groom will take a bride, but nobody will know who is who. People will be lost and more and more senseless day by day. Men will be born not knowing who was their grand-father and great grand-father. People will think that they know everything, but not a thing they will know.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/7/2010 11:19:37 PM

" There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realisation [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple."

Sometimes the Most Powerful Knowledge is the Simplest.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I