Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3909&start_row=21

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/15/2010 12:12:12 PM

I don't want to travel much tomorow as I dont want to mix with bad vibes before sabbath,so I will reason anytime from sunday. I use the internet cafe, as the p.c in yard doesnt have internet.

Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie InI Jah Rastafari
selah!

and how ones don't recognize Marcus in the Trinity...

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/15/2010 12:36:38 PM

and I do over Imanuel. can a binghi teach I bobo dawta, Imanuel? maybe you need to over Imanuel...
Jah in flesh IS actually a triple crown, dear.prophet priest and king who never disagree. Marcus Imanuel Selassie.clearly you dont over the trinity just like other binghis...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2010 2:03:07 PM

You ask can a Binghi teach you about Emmanual. I guess it depends which Binghi the I is talking to and how much you actually know. Some of I closest Idrens who I spend much of I time Reasoning with are Bobo, and in almost all things, I and I are in agreement.

You say, Prophet, Priest and King who never disagree. You should look more into the things that Marcus has said, and you will find where he directly disagreed with Haile Selassie I and directly disrespected Selassie I. That hasn't caused I to turn I back on Marcus, but I am not under any illusion about him.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2010 2:16:20 PM

Another thing, Marcus Garvey didn't adhere to all the things Bobo adhere to, and Haile Selassie I didn't adhere to all the things that Bobo adhere to. So do you think that Bobo is superior to Marcus and Haile Selassie I? You must, because you think other RasTafarI are inferior to Bobo because they don't adhere to all the things Bobo adhere to. If in fact you don't think that Bobo is superior to Marcus and Selassie I even though they don't adhere to all the things Bobo adhere to, then why do you think that other RasTafarI people are inferior if they don't adhere to all the things that Bobo adhere to.

Again, like Haile Selassie I said,

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

I guess there are some people in these times who are so foolish, and who deal with such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Vanity of vanities.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2010 1:05:41 AM

I was thinking about something I said above and realized that it could be misinterpreted. I said:
----------
You say, Prophet, Priest and King who never disagree. You should look more into the things that Marcus has said, and you will find where he directly disagreed with Haile Selassie I and directly disrespected Selassie I. That hasn't caused I to turn I back on Marcus, but I am not under any illusion about him.
----------

I wanted to clarify that when I said "I am not under any illusion about him.", I was refering specifically to the statement "Prophet, Priest and King who never disagree" because that is not true, Marcus did disagree with certain things.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/16/2010 7:44:42 AM

blessed love

I had to drop something off in town and thought to check the reasoning. when I say they don't disagree, I mean they all say black philosophy and culture, they say Africa for Africans. Africa for the black race. thought you would over. sorry if it wasn't simple enough.
the prophet proclaims the works of God, the king sit upon the throne judging right from wrong, the priest hath the order and teaches it cause He's the son. as you may know, the priest is a priest forever in the order of Melchezidek. the prophet and king get born and born again. thats why we even know that Marcus was born in 1887 and Selassie in 1892. no born day for Imanuel cause He come in His anciency fulfilling prophecy- no parents,no beginning or ending of days, keep nazarite vow etc. Jah reign as prophet priest and king. priest forever. the son which is God in flesh. when He rule in flesh, He rule as a counsel. trinity. its no secret that Haile selassie brought the last judgeman on earth when He established the throne on earth. before Marcus and Selassie though, Imanuel was still there. Christ himself.thats why He was even crucified.because the prophet and king were not born yet,so He was a lamb unto the slaughter.but when the counsel was together Jah conquer.for ones who have a deep overstanding,they will over that Jah is actually Imanuel since Him reach the 7th heaven-zion, even. Selassie is a king on earth.marcus is a prophet on earth. Imanuel is God since He's the son.we all know that the son is God in flesh.holy holy and holy in all His perfection. (ones might get vexed when they read this,huh.) Marcus is the prophet, same John.I dont see where its written that John kept the order.I know He proclaim and prophecy.'look unto the East' and where He prophesied about Imanuel.Selassie is the Father.there's no one He bows down cause He sit upon the throne.He doesnt keep vows unto anyone.He's the king, thats why He didnt keep locks even.thats why Imanuel even bow down to Him.Imanuel keep the order for he hath the order.He keep vow unto the Father,he's the son.he's the Ixample of the Black Christ livety since He himself is Christ.each man know Him place.do I think bobo is superior to Marcus and Selassie? Imanuel is superior.when He rule in the flesh, it has to be a counsel like I say. if He's fighting the scribes and pharisees, who will be upon the throne? He place a king there. who will prepare his way in that mean-time? the prophet will be there proclaiming what Him proclaim.He'll be in the temple teaching ones the order.just like He's in His temple right now.we say Imanuel- God is within I. we are prophets and prophetesses, kings and queens holding the order.what order? priesthood order.holy nation.check your scripture for reference.

'I guess there are some people in these times who are so foolish, and who deal with such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.
Vanity of vanities.'

I hope that is seriously not directed to InI. I just wanted to over why binghis don't over Black Christ livety. I didnt ask for rudeness. if you want me to be blunt, I'll burn you off this website,seen? It doesnt mean that if you dont over then you should call me foolish. thats exactly where I get with binghis when I reason. you just proved my point. if you think I dont over, then make I over. simple. I apologize if I sounded rude in any way, it wasn't the intention. its never my Iditation. I mentioned before that I love all the ites and want all to reach one overstanding. simple.such vibes I wanted to avoid before InI sabbath...
no love lost,anyway
will link up on monday

King Imanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
rightful ruler of earth sky and sea
created heaven and earth in 6 days and blessed the sabbath for He is the Lord of the sabbath
selah!

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/16/2010 7:54:08 AM

and elaborating what I meant by the prophet and king get born and born again, that fulfillment is seen in us. like I say, we are prophets and prophetesses, kings and queens. we get born and born again (physically through re-incarnation) but the one within us (we say "the spirit lives forever") is that one that is forever. the one within us-Imanuel, never leaves HIS temple.
like I said though, Im 21 years and have been concious of Imanuel livety for 5 months now and all this is InI Iditation and overstanding. if Im wrong anywhere, ones are free to help InI over

Bless up
selah!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 8:59:44 AM

lol. funny

Yes Indeed Bless The Lord of The Sabbath, Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari King of Kings Lord of Lords Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari I I I Power of The Hola Tri-Inity, Of Life, Sun Moon and Stars, Length Breadth and Width, Heart Soul and Mind, Bass Kette and Funde, Man Woman and Child.

The covenant of the Sabbath, the Nazarite vow, these are a perpetual Covenant between Man and God, not God and God. The Nazarite grows locks as a vow of seperation UNTO GOD, God is God, God is not seperated Unto God

Bless the one that Keepeth the Sabbath, All Glory unto HIM who is above the Law and is Lord over it As Christ work on the Sabbath and show dem say, He is Lord of the Sabbath and not under the Law.

Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari Almighty God Perfect One of Iration

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/16/2010 9:43:26 AM

Black Imanuel Dawta, you said

--------------------
Selassie is a king on earth.marcus is a prophet on earth. Imanuel is God since He's the son.
--------------------

I just want some clarification on this, it looks obvious what you are saying, but just to make sure. Are you saying that Imanuel is God, but Selassie I is not God, but is a king on earth? And if you think that way, is it Bobo that teach you that?

If that is what you are saying, I find it strange, because I have never met a Bobo before that says that Selassie I is not God.

And you said,
--------------------
do I think bobo is superior to Marcus and Selassie? Imanuel is superior.when He rule in the flesh, it has to be a counsel like I say.
--------------------

Again, did Bobo teach you that? And again, I find it strange, because I have never met a Bobo before that has said that Imanuel is superior to Selassie I.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/16/2010 9:58:20 AM

oh, and di classification of Bobo as priests and Nyahbinghi as warrior is amusing
All Rastafari who a Live by HIM words and are called by HIM name and are seperate unto HIM and sing and chant HIS Name Night and Day are Priests unto JAH, di whole a dem

And if Bobo not a warrior,then who a di Human Rights Champion
Which man or woman who call demself Rastafari say dem nah trample downpression wipe away transgression and rule equality?

ahh, mi a read dat Bobo Nyahbinghi conversation ...... lol CONversation indeed

haha, like dat comment dat said Imanuel is dat Jamaican right
lololol, really ? really ? Tell i sunthin, is dat really a Binghi question as yuh portray it to be....or is dat really,...an African ting hahaha, uno funny

Big up all Royal Family
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I