Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3909&start_row=11

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2010 5:47:26 AM

one royal black heart of love, Israelite Ipremecy, highest incient order... Moses, Aaron, Melchezidek, Jesse, Abraham, David... Selassie I first lives.

love to the world.

give thanks for the posting Imanuel Dawta. I love it. And it give me a ights, and a chuckle, and a smile, and a thought, and a word, and all kinda thing - metaphysical and all sorts. Blessed love incient iawta-i.

I really loved the conversation between Bobo and Inghi. I know it can set to offend ones and ones, yet ones should not see offence. IandI raspect Nyabinghi order - it is for freedom, redemption and repatriation (pillars of the mission - correct) - but Emmanuel is the fulfillment and manifestation that IandI sight in this time, state head of the city of the new jerusalem (Prince of Salem, and the Prince of Peace - very royal). we see and know that. talk less of how we feel.

I don't feel she insulted anybody order, rather talk direct to source of divide and close down some silly misconceptions held widely by many Nyabinghi Iemples and Warrior and Warriess regarding the sovereign order of EABIC.

Alla the 'super kids' that rise in time hear Emmanuel calling. Nyabinghi did trod down the overgrowth, that the seas may part and make Moses appear outta Zion Ethiopia to 10 miles (Bull Bay) out of the city, as Marcus did chant in the first. I dont think Nyabinghi supposed to vex no time at all. We are one. Divine Priestly Order of black inciency Israel Ethiopia stand always.

Know yourSelves IandI... Man of R is God in flesh. Woman of R is Goddess in flesh. So it set, and so it work. Man/woman of X is devil/ess in flesh. Do good and see JAHhhhhhh Ras Tafari.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari. I. I. I.

:)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2010 9:26:06 AM

Why do people prefer the example of men over the example of God?

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2010 11:17:15 AM

oh come on, that has nothing to do with it. that should be more directed to your side of the argument than to the dawta's side of the argument.

and by the way, IandI prefer the Rsample of God in flesh. That is why we see no ressurection / rebirth / reincarnation of Christ in HIM. We sight that the crucification was the death of one man in KRST - a warning from Rome to HIM ascendants and descendants. His Majesty is the whole point of keeping KRST in heart and order. That he is Christ is like a simple point comparitively.

also the New Nation is not one nation anyway... not in the terms of which HIM speaks here. Let's not copy and paste HIM words to finitely in such a manner. Was His Imperial Majesty speaking of the fulfillment of prophecy and the city of new jerusalem here? I mean, when I read this extract here... it kinda doesnt make sense and that is cos of the way you have cropped it.

If HIM meant this statement in the fashion in which you are containing the matter - then tell me why he would make a blueprint of sovereign Ethiopia? Why Addis Ababa, the silver city on the hill? Why the OAU? Why Ethiopia parliament? Why theocracy? Why stand on bombs made in england and fight for sovereign horn, Zion?

Also, IandI know Nya-Inghi to be definitely of Israel, so... I don't get why this quote here is relevant. Are IandI not the Nation of nations? Scattered seed?

Please find quotation regarding HIM thoughts on that point.

Bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2010 12:00:07 PM

The I said,
----------------------------
that should be more directed to your side of the argument than to the dawta's side of the argument.
----------------------------

How so? Can the I explain what it is I said that warrants that being directed toward I?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/14/2010 12:12:56 PM

please excuse, i should have been more specific. I meant the Nyabinghi side of the argument. I observe thee I in Nyabinghi trodition, so that was what I meant. It was flippant, I should have been better specific.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2010 1:50:16 PM

I Trod Nyahbinghi, but neither side of this argument of division between some Bobo and Nyahbinghi has anything to do with I, I am not a divided person. As the I can see by the things I have said in this topic. I desire is for Bobo and Nyahbinghi to Inite, not divide.

There are divided people on both sides. Bobo who speak against Nyahbinghi and Nyahbinghi who speak against Bobo. So that quote I put of Selassie I applies to all of the divided people. But the quote does not apply to those who are Bobo or Nyahbinghi but don't deal with the division.

As I said in I first reply in this Reasoning.
-----------------------
This Binghi against Bobo, and Bobo against Binghi thing is foolishness, on both ends of the argument.
-----------------------

Black Imanuel Dawta has been speaking various things of division against Nyahbinghi, in this Reasoning and also in other Reasonings on the forum, and she is acting like Bobo is superior to Nyahbinghi. So the quote applies to her as well.

It appears that her behaviour might be a reaction to what she has experienced or witnessed from Nyahbinghi she has dealt with, but just because somebody comes to her with divided mentality, doesn't mean that the same divided mentality should be adopted by her. Not all Nyahbinghi are against Bobo.

And in regards to the way I cropped the quote, the meaning has not changed, and it very much applies to this current situation.

Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors often pose major obstacles to national development. In their expanded sense, as narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress.

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Here is the rest of the speech Tolerance

"Obstacles, Sectional, tribal and other divisive factors." and "narrowly national and ideological interests, they threaten unity and progress"

Does this not apply to what is going on with this foolish division between Bobo and Nyahbinghi? I think it applies very much.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/15/2010 5:42:38 AM

I I

We are all divided; into at least 3. in 1.

No need for the wish for Bobo and Binghi to inite, as it already is so. As much as the journey is forward.

Thats what I meant about the quote; the dawta, neither I, was displaying intolerance, and hence no need to print HIM instruction regards tolerance. No intolerance is demonstrated between any of HIM families. Intellectual spar and academic debate is for the growth.

I thought regarding the debate, thee I might speak to us about the pillars of Nyabinghi practise because really the dawta was bringing up Nyabinghi critique of practise of Emmanuel order, and then your next statement was 'why do people love the example of men over the example of JAH'. Who is a man? Emmanuel?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2010 7:24:52 AM

When I said men, I wasn't referring to Emmanuel, I was referring to those that behave as men, instead of as God.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/15/2010 9:22:52 AM

People shouldn't try to put Selassie I words into a box and limit his Teachings when Selassie I Teachings should be applied to many aspects of I and I Life, what He said in that quote is more than just a statement against intolerance. That is showing that it is foolish when people believe that the ways of their people are the perfection of faith and ideology, while others are something less than that. Selassie I is showing that that kind of thinking is utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/15/2010 12:05:57 PM

blessed heart of love to all

fact is ones don't over the order of Rastafari and I do sight one order of Rastafari,with no apology.the only order that has been there since Iration.its just that ones are stubborn to overstand.I used to have a binghi mentality when I just turned 21 last August. 3 months later when I overed bobo, I could sight the difference.I overed the trinity,livety,banners etc and saw that 'some' are in a state of confusion.ones are still stuck inna egypt.thats why even their banner is upside down.I crossed the red sea and have received instruction from Moses (Imanuel) concerning the order of Jah.I keep,still,asking ones which order they hold.there really is no division,some overstand and others don't.Its not a matter of me 'speaking various things of division against Nyahbinghi'.Its a matter of some Israelites being rebelious against 'the order' and doing their own thing.the Israelites are the Royal Black Nation,yes.keeping one order.which order? .... I liken this 'situation' to the one where Moses was still on the hill and those Israelites asking Aaron to fashion a calf for them to worship.a confused way of forwarding the order of the Most High.Im not saying binghis worship a calf.Im saying Imanuel come back from the mount with the law and is appalled by the runnings that Him find.in a way,yes Bobo is superior,I would admit.I dont have a divided mentality.I have Imanuel mentality.I just dont over how come ones dont want to open their minds to overstand...

KING IMANUEL I THE 7TH ADONI I GOD JAH RASTAFARI
Goddess in flesh
selah!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I