Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3909&start_row=41

Boboshanti and/including Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/4/2010 11:41:20 AM

greetings to one and all.
some dawtas learn about RastafarI in the bedrooms of their kingmen! dts wy wen dem reason it sound lyk dem hav 3 brain in 1 head instead of 1. tsk. 3...1... :-)
I reason wit elders who been troddin binghi from long tym nd reasoned personally wit da incients of RastafarI. InI trod binghi. InI dn trod the nazarite order, melchizedek order, aaronite order(moses) etc. InI trod RASTAFARI and so InI follow da teachments of Jah RastafarI. the 3rd testament! sm ppl's 'g'ods are claimed to be without parents dts wy dem claim sm divinity fe dem which is pure FOOLISHNESS. I God come from madda nd fadda nd it show dt dts hw InI come in2 iration. Jah irated InI in HIM image dt way.

I reason dis dt it mean ones shouldn tink man com from some out-the-way place lyk hw dem who believ in da big bang theory and all dt foolishness. EVERY man come thru madda and fadda! da biblical man, who dem call christ? HIM CUM FROM MADDA ND FADDA! any1 hu still 'believes' in Ivine Conception foolishnes need fe get 2 of dem 3 brains removed cah dt mean it tumors... :-/

p.s. I nuh worship 3 men bt 1! 1 GOD; a dat Haile Selassie! DNT TELL I DT HAILE SELASSIE IS NOT GOD CAH HIM SHED BLOOD CAH HIM WE DEAD YOU WIT LIGHTNING RIGHT NOW ND IN HELL YOU'L FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGE HIM IS GOD CAH HIM WOULDNT HAVE SHED BLOOD DT WAY ther r 'cleanfaced Rastas', 'christafarians', 'TTOI'... all dese quacks hav foolish beliefs bt dem wan claim seh dem RastafarI! foolishness! christian mean FIRSTLY dt one sights Christ as God! RastafarI(an) mean one sight Jah RastafarI as God! if a one dn sight HIM dt way den BABYLON HIM AFE MOVE! in I heart of hearts InI sight Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah RastafarI as I God and King! one who dn hav the GRAVE is who me a praise still! recognise. ;:-I

to Ark I
da reason wy it bring separation unto da ppl wen it cm fe bobo vs binghi is originally many trodded binghi. sm of da yuuts, in their arrogance tried to put demslf lyk da elders, lyk dem WNT learn from dem becz dem Rasta too anyway' equal to a one who trod from LONG time still. seen? nw in gatherings yuut and yuut do folly and an elder punish lyk Him giv a clap or sumthin cah sm man and man cm fe look fe wombman ina gathering. seen? so dem cyaan humble afta discipline, dem go congregate nd 'reason' dt certain elders shuld be removed 'from power' dem say. nw wen dem fail dem BURN binghi nd 'declare' dt nw WE ARE BOBO, is hw dem cum fe chant fiddi elders INA BINGHI GATHERING. ok? ok. p.s nt lyk dem hav a bobo elder fe teach dem ANYTHING abt bobo... so dem sight up internet and den spread bobo. ok? ok. Jah bless still... nw wen dem deh ina dem rebellious mindsets dem seh 'me is Imanuel now!' lyk thee imanuel. zzz... oh, sorry... so nw it go downhill from deh. wen an innocent dawta cum and rise up, sm mans, aka yuuts, dn wan certain dawtas fe associate widdem elders so dem seh negative ting bout elders and scare off dawtas to be 'on their side'. nw kingman teach dawta RastafarI and incl from internet 'courses', yuh hear?! ok... nw da battle is not really abt binghi nd bobo. its abt elders nd certain yuuts. these yuuts mascarade as bobo nd wan teach certain ting dts opposite to wat da elders trod which is binghi. its lyk dese so called bobo dawtas get recruited in2 da 'battlefield' wit certain foolish info so dem start da attack of BOBO VS BINGHI nd dem get millitant lyk hw sistren cm deh ya. dem teach seh BOBO OR DIE insulting binghis etc etc nd get so aroused dt dem end up sayin Haile Selassie is nt God. sm get irie foundation lyk hw I sight yaa deh ya. bt sum are js rudegyals mascarading as Rastas! BURN OUT DESE SATANIST WICKED HEARTS! SATAN HAS DEM ALREADY!

OH JAH RASTAFARI,
scatter da bones of those who encamp against InI.
put fear in dem where deh was none.
break their teeth so they will know dt ye truly are the ALL MIGHTY EYE
JAH RASTAFARI

HAILE THE BLACK PROPHET PRIEST ND KING HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/4/2010 12:19:17 PM

a one ELDER once said 'someone who cum pon RastafarI Name nd talk s*@t, MUST catch a fire!'

LIGHTNING BRIMSTONE ND THUNDER DASH AWAY THESE WOLVES OF SATAN!

P.S feddem antibinghi's ther's a BINGHI chant called BABYLON HIM AFE MOVE!

P.P.S I donno wat da hype is abt da flag nd hw green up is slavery cz da world learned abt da concept of da flag from Ithiopia cz it was ther from ancient times! da flag of Ithiopia is wat InI use cz... I donno but I guess its bcz InI ARE Ithiopians! maybe its jus I...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/4/2010 1:55:18 PM

RootsTafari, the I said,
-------------------------------------------------------
sm of da yuuts, in their arrogance tried to put demslf lyk da elders, lyk dem WNT learn from dem becz dem Rasta too anyway' equal to a one who trod from LONG time still. seen? nw in gatherings yuut and yuut do folly and an elder punish lyk Him giv a clap or sumthin cah sm man and man cm fe look fe wombman ina gathering. seen? so dem cyaan humble afta discipline, dem go congregate nd 'reason' dt certain elders shuld be removed 'from power' dem say.
-------------------------------------------------------

A similar thing happens here in Canada sometimes. Some of the youths come and have no discipline or humbleness, and have no respect for the Elders or the Order. They want to take control of things, but have no idea of the Order and the Heights, they instead want to come and bring their own disorder and lowness.

They don't realize that when a One first comes to Nyahbinghi (or other gatherings of other RasTafarI people), they should humble themselves and in most cases, probably shouldn't even speak a word for a long time, but just Chant according to the Order of the Chant. Then after time they would Learn more and more, and a time will come when it will be natural for them to speak, because their voice will be in Order.

It all comes from babylon influence. This foolishness is also why so many youth today have no respect for their parents and no discipline.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/4/2010 5:20:51 PM

Love in the house! Love in the Royal courts of King David!

I-man just want to clarify that IandI is here for the youth, to let them know who King Rastafari is, so that they don't have to be afraid, doubt, or denouce InI father in anyway. But, embrace , love, rejoice and whole heartily praise H.I.M Because InI father is of love and not of hate.

''You'll always hear people say; praying for salvation in corrupted meditation, storing up wealth , ignoring their health, But a tree is know by it's fruits, there's no life in lies, it's all in the truth"

Give thanks for HIS MAJESTY'S love because when men fail you, JAH RASTAFARI will not fail you, He will always be there for I and I, through the up's and down's, the thick and thin, the bitter and the sweet.

Forever shall he reign in thee, so praise H.I.M, praise H.I.M and set youself free!!!

Love to 1 and All, Bless up!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I