Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3895&start_row=1

I feel your pain

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/13/2010 7:10:48 PM

Greetings all

i had some irits last night smoking my ganja, and as i was just laying to sleep, Jah took me through the dark years of slavery, it felt lost, like lost africans in americas and islands, and it made me feel real deep. Then i started to think it really is a blackman redemption. haile Selassie revealed himself to me openly, everything i ask i got. And how can we work more to unify the people, without having hatred on whites about slavery, i know Haile Selassie felt for his black africa being colonized and broken. Also heard in a Rastafari Rising Reasoning they said sodomy was never in Africa before the european came and colonized, if that is the case how was it in Lamentations, Israel sin was greater than Sodom, ''The Nazarites were as white as milk'', but have been reduced and torn, just sharing my visions and thoughts just a young Rastafarian looking for more guidance

Jah Bless

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/24/2010 9:31:40 AM

greetings! I'd like to think the sin that's greater than sodomy is turning against the I Majesty...

Selahssie I

Messenger: GKnow Sent: 3/24/2010 3:05:00 PM

I agree no greater sin then to denie The King. I would like to address hatered of whites. I is a white man by JAH making , I grew up around an area dat was 83% black (I only say dis so InI overstand I do not speak blindly on race relations, the I only see da human hart not dem skin) so I grew up in da hiphop street cultcher and have seen first hand da opprestion of not only black people but da poor as well. I can not speak for all men but I nor I parents or grandparents before dem had or would have had slaves as I family feels people is people no matter what. So I ask How could I hate a man for actions he did not make and has never seen as just or fair? And if hatered of the black people is wrong then is not hatred for all people wrong? JAH saw fit for my skin to be white like his snow and this was I given not requested. No man or woman can say dat cause of I color I is not God's child, a man should be judeged by his deeds and by god. HOLD HATE FOR NO MAN AS YOU MAY FIND IT HARD TO LET GO AND I WILL CARRY DAT HATE FOREVER! JAH LOVE SO LOVE JAH (we are all one in H.I.M.)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2010 10:24:06 AM

Lamentations 4

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Whiter than milk had nothing to do with skin colour, it was taking about pureness in Irits. If anything in that verse is refering to skin colour, it is this "they were more ruddy(red) in body than rubies"

Anyway, I don't think it was Young Lion's intention to start a debate about skin colour. There has been enough foolishness about that in the past, so just end it here, I and I have more important things to Reason about.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2010 10:25:42 AM

Another thing GKnow, don't close your eyes to the colour of people's skin, it is part of who they are. See there skin and Love them in their skin.

Check this Reasoning.
Color blind blindness

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I