Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3891&start_row=1

judgemant pon earth

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bongoskully Sent: 3/9/2010 11:45:08 AM

greetings in the name of JAH RASTAFARI ahwah going pon earth ina dis yah time iyah? three majah earth quake ina one year so far haiti,chile,and turkey long time jah ah warn dem yoh know, but dem neva want listen .afrika we jah youth dem need to be, to strenthen ones and ones seen.so in the mean time between time lets all give thanx to JAH SELASSIE I until ini and deh i forward on ina one inity ina afrika,membah afika for those at home and abroad. come ini strenghten rastafari by working, buying,and hiring.JAH BLESS ALL RASTA YOUTHS AND ELDERS.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/9/2010 2:17:32 PM

Yes I judgment is coming,there was also a earthquake in northern california and japan and a chunk of the eastern antartic the size of oahu broke off this year.Judgement is coming pon the wicked and when the time comes RASTAFARI will prevail and bring about inity & one love pon the earth. HAILE SELASSIE LORD OF LORDS CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/9/2010 5:01:56 PM

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of Zion is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to BURN them,BUT GATHER THE WHEAT INTO MY BARN.

Blessed Ites
Holy I Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/9/2010 11:00:27 PM

1Thes.5
[1] But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
[2] For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
[3] For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
[4] But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
[5] Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
[6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
[7] For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
[8] But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2010 12:02:25 AM

If any of us are not in complete Oneness with Jah and are lacking in any way, the same things can happen.

Here is a Reasoning I made before:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The problems of people are caused by people. They always want to blame God, the devil, or anything other then themself.

People are murdered because other people murder them. People are dying from cancer because people poison the earth, water and air. People have no salvation in Jah because they have rejected Jah.

-----------------------------------------
Luke 13
1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
-----------------------------------------

Repent isn't about asking forgiveness, it means to turn away from wickedness. So Christ was showing I and I that even if we are not the worse sinners, as long as we are sinners and separate from Jah, these things can happen to us. And the reason for this is that if we reject Jah, then Jah will let us be our own defence, because we have rejected Jah defence.

Haile Selassie I explains this further,

----------------------------------
However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.
----------------------------------

So if I and I repent and live for Jah and accept Jah guidance and direction, then Jah will be our Rudder. So just like a Rudder guides a ship through the sea, when I and I accept Jah, Jah will guide I and I through this world. So when the waves come, which is the bad things that happen in the world, I and I will not be moved. Jah will keep I and I steady and will take I and I out of the waves.

The Rudder in the Waves
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/10/2010 9:05:43 AM

Mi idren sent i this link today, mi nah know what fe say about this

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/10-03-2010/112528-woman_horn-0

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/10/2010 9:22:03 PM

Fikre Janhoi,

That poor Chinese woman just has a rare medical condition. That doesn't make her evil or anything.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/11/2010 9:11:17 AM

lol,

mi idren, if the i has an ipinion, just state the i ipinion.

If i have an ipinion and the i oppose i ipinion, i can overs.

But Why do yuh oppose i ipinion, when mi neva give any ipinion, dat mi cant overs

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/11/2010 9:17:31 AM

Fikre Janhoi,

I thought the reason the I posted the link was because the I was implying that this Chinese woman is somehow related to the antichrist and last days.

But reading closer the I said "mi nah know what fe say about this"

Im sorry if I jumped to conclusions.

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/16/2010 11:31:04 AM

YAH MON TRU JUDGEMANT PON EARTH NOW ANOTHER EARTH QUAKE IN CALIFORNIA AND CHILE REAL FYAH LOVE JAH AND PRAZE JAH DONT STRAY AWAY MI IDRENS AND SISTRENS

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I