Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3886&start_row=1

big march to mash down babylon

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/4/2010 1:15:40 PM

Greetings in the name of JAH RASTAFARI to all sistrens and idrens tru rasta the people of the likkle island name ST. CROIX begining to rise up once again just like in 1848 with queen mary and her revolutionaries.Today starts ah new tyme but for rasta iz ah joy to see kause long tyme rasta ah tell dem dat dem no kare about the youth dem and others who getting rob,kill,and jail for nothing so know tru RASTAFARI the immunity coming together az one trust me it iz ah joy to see and feel the energy of the people,fyah pon babylon shystym dem afie fall,IT WILL BE AH BIG MARCH AT THE END OF THIS MONTH WHICH IZ AH HOLIDAY DOWN HERE.IRONICLY THE DAY IZ TRANSFER DAY DAT WAS THE WHEN THE DANISH SOLD THE ISLAND TO AMERICA YES FROM SLAVEMASTER TO THE OTHER SLAVEMASTER, WE NAH WANT NAH MORE AH DEM SLAVEMASTER WAYS DAT ONLY PROMOTE DEATH,AND RASTA DEAL WITH LOVE AND LIFE SEEN.EVERYONE PRAY FOR US AND BEAT YOUR NYABINGIE DRUMS.RASTA SHALL LEAD THE WAY...............

Messenger: bongoskully Sent: 3/8/2010 9:50:03 AM

yes i mi idren keep on stayin strong foh deh youth dem in your area and keep showing dem rasta love.rasta truly shall lead the way, deh drums are beating.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/8/2010 10:09:02 AM

Cutting and clearing, renting and tearing..

Keep shining your Light royal angels of the Most High, King Selassie I, JAH, RasTafari!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I