Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3879&start_row=1

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/2/2010 4:03:36 PM

I was reading the words of Selassie I and sight how true they are today. We still have bigger countries trying to influence smaller countries.One country trying to take another or going against any policies.Striving more on arms than on peace and still judging those that look different.Selassie I asks for help and they turn their backs.He says to look towards GOD our creater on how to live and work on bringing about peace.How can they ignore what the King of Kings is saying to them. We still live in a society today as Selassie I spoke about then.We were givin the ability to make our own choices good or bad but but it seems there is more on bad than good.Hopefully more people will realise this and things will change.The choice I have made is to serve JAH and I will trod that way ForIver. JAH BLESS HAILE SELASSIE I CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/2/2010 6:06:31 PM

Yes I,

Jah RasTafarI has called I and I to His Way from the beginning, but foolish mankind always refuses to follow God's Commandments.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I