Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3878&start_row=1

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/2/2010 8:53:08 AM

Greetings to one and all! certain doctrine like Jamaica ting. InI ina Zion I still, black Empress ina Ifrika. RastafarI is omnipresent so whereeva InI is Jah there also. Hail the King of kings. RastafarI loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob so more than anywhere in the world, Jah chose Black Ithiopia as HIM dwelling place. Black people of the Most I, ipartriation is a must. forward to Zion I oh Black sons and daughters of the King, forward up!

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/2/2010 9:11:03 AM

isis. let InI sight dat there'r many mansions in InI Father's house! let InI give thanks to the one true Jah RastafarI regardless of InI differences. Jah searches InI heart for to enter Zion I it is with clean hands and a pure heart. not how one looks, speaks, how many times one jumps up and down on one foot sayinG what manmade seance or how often one flaps their hands in a circle toi-toing around what fire... let InI not get too caught up in rituals, regulations and rules for InI should live spiritually and not be too obsessed with religion! it is the I AM Black Supreme who reasoned dat religion is manmade to help govern how InI live spiritally! if people fail to live spiritual lives and hide behind religion, let them not judge and belittle others saying they are not Rasta just coz they dont live religious lives like them! RastafarI is spiritual troddation. let InI focus on dat and not whateva religion what wit who man create for InI. Im a spiritual dawta. spiritual in the complete sense of the word so who Jah bless, let no man judge and curse or hotter fyah will be returned as history recorded so far. tsk.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I