Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3874&start_row=1

ganja

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: rastaman_zion Sent: 3/1/2010 12:31:27 AM

I rastaman have a question I can't get no ganja and it really helps me thru hard times its this website called legal buds.com my rasta bredren told me about it my parents don't won't help me get and my rasta bredren said some one gets it for him but I don't have no one to help me ganja really helps me meditate and it makes me open up my mind.....WHAT DO I DO

JAH bless..... :-D

Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 3/1/2010 10:41:22 AM

yow if you cant get no herb dont fret meh idren you cant let the herb kontrol you just idetate or beat some nayabingie drumm, herb only bring you to the heights but you kan reach deh by iditation or drum beating,or get some seeds and do your own thing stay kool idren

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 3/1/2010 11:03:49 AM

Greetings...

I have to agree w/ Ras Kisho...and the legal bud thing sounds like a farce...fake bud is more like it.

Selam

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/1/2010 5:40:22 PM

The I has seen that site and found it funny.They sell bubble gum flavored "herb" I guess you take a hit an blow bubbles after.Wonder how long the flavor lasts haha. You can't substitute what JAH provides naturally and it probably takes 4to 6 weeks to get and by then you could have a nice plant going. RASTAFARI JAH BLESS

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/1/2010 9:48:34 PM

I agree with Ras Kisho and Sunofman, the I should be patient. I wouldn't order anything off the internet.

Messenger: rastaman_zion Sent: 3/1/2010 11:33:40 PM

True bredren but its kind of an addictions I've been smokin ganja since I was 14 so ever since then I couldn't help it but im goin to take my rasta bredren advise

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2010 11:45:26 PM

legalbuds.com are selling herbs that have different qualities that can be beneficial for some things, especially if using a steam chalice (vapourizer). But none of them will give what Ganja gives, or anything even close.

Certain ones might make a person notice their dreams more, but that is about it.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/2/2010 9:18:10 AM

Im suprised ther is someone out ther who cant access the herb in these times. wher in the world are you?!? tsk tsk. no matter, me feel for you... talkin bout gum etc, herb this side is as accessible as.. gum! mor and mor need fi step up and provide the herb for the people...

Messenger: rastaman_zion Sent: 3/5/2010 12:47:21 AM

Bredren rootstafari u can supply the herb to me is that what you're tryna say

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/5/2010 9:04:41 AM

rastaman_zion,

RootsTafari is Sistren, not Bredren.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I