Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3869&start_row=1

moving to ithiopia

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS.KISHO Sent: 2/25/2010 2:51:20 PM

why are so many of us still in the americas and the caribbean dont you think that all of us should set our self up tp go to ithiopia? or are we afraid to come together az one and leave all the vanity behind i just finish building a house for ini andini family but ini ready to go to ithiopia and defend rasta the fyah iz coming to babylon lets come together before its to late bredren and sistrens

Messenger: a humbling youth Sent: 3/2/2010 2:23:47 AM

Greetings

I and I was thinking the same thing I and I also want to go back to Itiopia but I want to go back with a mission any suggestions as to how the I can make a difference?

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/2/2010 9:25:16 AM

BLACK Ithiopia for BLACK people those at home and abroad!

Selassie I did say dat BLACK people should liberate others in the amerikkka's and islands before you trod to Zion I. I feel pain for my idren and sistrens abroad coz I cant even begin to imagine how dem feel... get together and liberate the other ites so dat you trod a yard as a collective coz this coming one by one ting nuh go work ie you'll always be looked at as foreigners! get in your gideon boots and khakhi suits and do the works of Jah Jah a yard and I promise you, the day you enter Zion I as BLACK sons and daughters of Zion I, how sweet that moment will be.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I