Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3821&start_row=1

So easily tricked?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2010 9:50:42 PM

Why are so many people so easily tricked by deceivers? And especially how can some RasTafarI people get tricked so easily?

Don't they know who they are, don't they know what their place is in this Armageddon? If they really Iverstood who they are, they would not allow themselves to get tricked so easily. They would Iverstand that RasTafarI is the cause of the downfall of babylon, so babylon will use any means necessary to attempt to stop those who are causing their downfall. Babylon will not succeed, but also so many who now call themselves RasTafarI will not succeed. Many are called but few chosen because many are called but few choose. Choose the Most High Selassie I and wait on HIM to reveal HIMself, don't wait on the deceptions of men.

Matthew 24
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
[25] Behold, I have told you before.
[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Don't just believe anything that comes along that appeals to your mind, especially if it is something that appeals to your mind. That is what the deceivers use to trick people, they find out what people want, and use their desires against them to manipulate them with deception.

I and I are moving deeper in these Revelation times and there will be many to come and try to take away I and I from I and I. Be wary of the information that comes in your hand, because you are responsible for the seed you spread. Make sure the Seeds are of Truth and Right, make sure the Seeds are of Selassie I. Search through the seeds you receive and make sure there is not deception mingled with it.

Messenger: osar Sent: 1/20/2010 10:59:08 PM

yes I about the time and the hour nobody knows but but the father.

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/21/2010 2:40:54 PM

Rastafari greetings.Yes I some Idrens only come to ove'stand things,were as IanI haffe iverstand di trod.

Messenger: growingroots Sent: 1/22/2010 5:00:48 PM

Greetings,

I have read the reasonings for awile but this is my first time post. Ark I, so right in staying focused on JAH! It is so easy to be misled, always distractions right in I n I face. Colossians 2:8 say, " See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of the world rather than on Christ." Thank JAH for such guidance!

As time goes on it will only be harder for I n I to stay focused on JAH as babylon tries to distract JAH people more and more. We must praise HIM everyday and follow JAH way.

Blessings.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/23/2010 12:04:57 AM

It worries I how easily so many Idrens and Sistrens can be tricked.

It seems like it takes almost no effort to decieve many, many seem to believe things so easily. I worry what will happen when effort is actually put in.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/27/2010 7:16:40 PM

should InI break away from anyone who tries to change our Rastafari beliefs into the ordinary christian ways? I have this one girl who always downplay my Rastafarian belief and not only her but all my family, i just try not to talk about it, and send the message in a hidden way, or i'll get deep into it and say ''My God'' this or that. I end up always standing alone, i guess its good that way so now i dont depend on people, just depending on the Most High Jah!

Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/27/2010 7:54:43 PM

Young Lion,

Stand firm, don't bow to nobody. Turn the tables, and tell them about RasTafarI. Show her that Haile Selassie I is Christ, He is the One who fulfills Revelations. Tell them that Selassie I is Head of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, the Defender of the Faith.

Selassie I Lives

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/27/2010 10:07:18 PM

Yes I, stand firm. Not everybody will sight Selassie I, no need to cut yourself from family or even friends because of that.

Just stand firm and never leave Jah, no matter what anybody says to the I.

Messenger: Ras Joseph Sent: 1/28/2010 2:36:12 PM

Rastafari strenght.Yes IanI dem even question di early elders of Rastafari,saying dat they are mad,and still today IanI stand more stronger.Blessed are ye,wen man shall revile you,and persecute you,and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,for I sake.Rejoice,and be exceeding glad:for great is your reward in Zion I:for so persecuted they di prophets which were before you.Know dis 'when your mother and father forsake you,Selassie I will take you on'.Hail Fari everytime.

Messenger: Kebra Tsyon Sent: 2/2/2010 5:21:22 PM

HAILE bless.
So many are tricked beacause many a come but few are chosen, it's a sign of the times. InI know that straight and narrow is the way to heaven. And HIS MAJESTY SAY "I'm the door" so InI must focus on HIM and HIM only and give HIM the honor and the glory, knowing that RASTAFARI it's not the hard way, facing the responsability to bear HIS name, facing the fire to be purified like the purest gold.
RASTAFARI be ever praised

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I