Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3809&start_row=11

Are we that different?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 2:19:32 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi,

You should not let the world see us Rastas arguing between each other, especialy when one who is not among us is seeking information from us. Even if you did disagree with me, you could have done so in a more Raspectful manner. Therefore as a Queen I will not further engage in this. If you feel the need to correct me, then do so. And if you feel the need to inform "Just a friend" go right ahead. I will give way to you since you are a kingsman.

Peace

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 3:08:21 PM

lol, Rastafarianism

ok

yuh still dont seem to overs anything i say

maybe this will help

First off,there is a huge difference between faith and belief

Second, i never said, there is no such thing as belief.
But its a big difference between basing your beliefs on knowledge, and basing your knowledge on beliefs,

There are plenty things that i believe,and dont believe
but i dont speak on them much because i only believe them because i do not know them yet. Once i know, i dont need to believe it anymore, i will put my faith in what i know
But His Majesty, if there is one thing i know, one thing that every Ras knows, one thing that no Ras should have to just believe,its that His Majesty is the Almighty

say what yuh want, there is no going around that

so yuh dont have to answer i, just ask yourself, Do yuh know that His Majesty is the Most High, or Do yuh believe that He is the Most High.

And it is my hope that yuh dont try to be smart and answer both.

Faith ? It is faith that makes it impossible for i to ask a question like, if His Majesty is alive, where is He ?

Yuh say somethings require faith and belief
No doubt
But Not On The Quesion of Who is the Rightful Ruler of the Earth
Only way to trod Rastafari is to trod in the Full Knowledge of the King

So now yuh say ,"You should not let the world see us Rastas arguing between each other,"
Well, Yuh should not let the world see us declare prophecy fulfilled, if yuh are not sure of what yuh are saying, that is a mockery to Rastafari Name
Yuh still do not seem to overs why we are having this conversation

When did i start talking to yuh ?, when yuh said

"I saw a video on youtube that stated that Selassie I was born in 1892. Now if you add the 120 yeasr of the life of the son of man as described in Revelations you come up with 2012. Lets do the math.
1892 + 120 = 2012
Prophecy fullfiled"

Yuh see mi ?

If yuh had said, I saw this man speak on youtube, and I BELIEVE this is fullfillment of prophecy, I would never have said anything to yuh, if thats what yuh believe, cool, yuh could be right, yuh could be wrong

But when yuh declare, to the world, as yuh say, that Prophecy fulfill, when yuh say that as if it is Truth, as if it is Knowledge, as if it is Fact, then i have a serious problem with it
Cos when people out there in the world hear yuh say that, they dont think, this person says that.....No, they think, this is what Rastafari say
and thats not true

All yuh had to do was take my advice that yuh should really Know something FOR SURE before yuh declare Prophecy fulfill
Or else say, I believe this is prophecy fulfill

But no, yuh had to go to all kinds of things about who reads the bible and who believe in the bible and the Kebre Negast this and that, and how and when i start to read the bible, and all that, which is still making i scratch my head, i still do not know where that came from, but thats ok

But if from the first time i spoke to yuh, yuh would have rephrased your statement into something like, I believe this is Prophecy, or, I think this might be prophecy
then i would have given yuh the raspect yuh deserve, without yuh ever telling i that yuh are an Empress

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 3:13:52 PM

i dont know what that video was, but mi like the rhythm section

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 4:23:51 PM

I'm a Jazz musician. I am trying to lighten the mood here. No need for us to argue. Instead we should focus our energy on the love of Rastafari, and celebrate that which the Rasta community have in common, instead of exploiting our differences. Oh and I love all forms of positive music. The main theme of the song is "We gotta work it out".

Peace

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 4:32:18 PM

To answer your question I know Haile Selassie I is the king of Kings and the lord of lords conquering lion of the tribe of Judah. I know that he is the same one spoken of in the book of revelations.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 4:37:12 PM

Here is the video that I first heard that the propehcy was fulfilled by the Ras on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFoSzt5uzU&feature=related

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 4:40:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1EJo4WEPk&NR=1

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 5:18:29 PM

More music to lighten the mood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCHeEQV454

Peace

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 5:27:06 PM

As i said before, that is not a question yuh dont need to answer to i but to yurself, cos if yuh answer to i, i will have to say what i think, and trust i, yuh wouldnt like it

also, as i said before, i know who it is yuh are listening to when yuh say these things

time will show yuh what u need fe learn

time will also show yuh how wrong yuh are to think that i said what i said cos yuh dont have the same opinion that i do
yuh still think this is about difference in opinion

There is nothing we have to work out
only thing need to happen is some need to stop the folly they are dealing with

Maybe i should make a youtube video
i do not know how a person is ready to spit on education, school and libraries claiming that is babylon, and still defend youtube, as if yuh would have the internet if babylon didnt allow yuh to have it

but i tell yuh, the real people yuh need to listen to, yuh wont find dem on youtube, and if yuh do, it will be just a passing glance

Yuh people still do not even see what these people are doing is just what was done to weaken Christ livity to the point that it became Xtianity. They come tell yuh all they have some new hidden knowledge to reveal and like lambs to the slaughter, yuh follow

anyway, who waan fe hear, hear, who dont, dont

best of luck with your music

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 5:31:15 PM

Thanx and that song was dedicated to you. It is by the Roots from Philadelphia.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I