Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3803&start_row=1

bobo

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sol Sent: 1/5/2010 12:30:34 PM

greetings
The I was woundering about the difference between the bobo's in the rastafari faith and the the others like myself. the I dose not know if the I said that right but The I hopes that the InI gets the point. To the I the bobo seem to be very orthadox. The I am very interested in the bobo and would appriciate anything about them.
peace

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2010 3:38:22 PM

If the I writes down Bobo in the search box, and click "Title" underneath. It will show many subjects where people Reasoned about Bobo.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 2/23/2010 11:01:25 AM

BLESSED HEART OF LOVE, Sol

link I on my email and we'll reason about Boboshanti.
yes its the true orthodox as its the FULLNESS OF RASTAFARI with no apology though some who are confused may beg to differ.

Holy Marcus Imanuel Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: osar Sent: 2/24/2010 12:42:56 PM

how you do to link onto your e mail i like your reasoning

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2010 11:52:22 PM

Black Imanuel Dawta,

Learn to Recognize RasTafarI people by their Irits, not by their title.

Otherwise, the I will reject some RasTafarI people because they don't have the same title as you. And the I will accept some who are not RasTafarI, because they pretend to have the same title as you.

Here is a Reasoning I made before:

-----------------------------------
I come into RasTafarI as RasTafarI, I only see One when I see RasTafarI. All who trod truly for Jah are RasTafarI. As I mentioned in another post, Nyahbinghi and Bobo sight Selassie I the way that I sight Selassie I, and Nyahbinghi and Bobo sight the strictness of I and I Livity the way I and I sight. And I will also say that all others who call there self RasTafarI and hold to the same heights I mentioned also sight things the way I sight.

The example of Haile Selassie I and RasTafarI Irits show I what to accept and reject and that is how I Live I Life.

I will never tell anybody they have to be Bobo, Nyahbinghi or anything else. I show them the example that I sight as Truth, and tell them that I sight that the example set by Jah is the example I and I are to Live, and is the only way to Oneness with the Most High.

The Christian churches are split up into Dominating Dominations, not RasTafarI. RasTafarI always stands as One. All who come to Iverstand RasTafarI, whether Bobo, Nyahbinghi or anyone else also sight this Oneness amongst RasTafarI.

The first notion of separation in RasTafarI was in babylon media, it didn't start amongst RasTafarI, so I and I need to make it leave out of RasTafarI. Let the fruit of the tree tell you what the tree is and you will see the Truth.
-----------------------------------

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 2/25/2010 9:20:50 AM

Blessed Love to all InI family

One Heart and Love to the sitren and bredrin around, Jah bless and guide and give stregth for higher Iditation.

Me love Jah Selassie I the most high earthrightfulruler and me have I own principles given by JAH Almighty send into I heart tellin I daily and watch I doings from night to day.

Just the other day me was reasoning with a Bobo. Me, I`m Binghi and very proud of the freedom Jah give InI to Iverstand in the way each and every one is able for the I's own...
There was only one me see and no like about this reasoning. This Bobo was absolutley stucked into his doctrin. Me wanted to know more about the reason for a vegan lifestyle, the only answer InI get was

We are not allowed to kill. Even the lion is a carnivore, becaus they just imitate humans who stated to eat meet...

Watch the lion. Everything about him is created in a way, that he will haunt catch and eat his prey. A lion cannot even survive by eating just fruits etc

Me still no get the point of vegan livity. I personaly sight it even as difficult cause some iomportant elements will be missed in nourishment. Can it really be healthy...?

Every I choose HIS/HER way. Me no shout pon a different interpretation of Ital Liviy, me just know JAH want InInI to be strong in Sporit and in a phylical way too.

Jah blessed Love and Iternal spiritual Trueth
ONE LOVE

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/25/2010 9:46:56 AM

Irie InI,

You dont Iverstand RasTafarI. In the beginning, I and I did not eat flesh. It was only after the Flood that eating flesh started. Abstaining from flesh has Iritual benefits.

The Lion has His Role in Selassie I's Creation.

Why do you feel the need to condemn Ital just because you dont overstand it?

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 2/25/2010 1:25:04 PM

I humble
Jah know me never wanted to express Iself in a way that the I Eleazar feels attacked like this...

Me would not even contemplate to condem Ital

ONE

Messenger: irie InI Sent: 2/27/2010 12:27:09 PM

Oneness in the Name of JAH

Me wanna make clear one more thing. InI no wonder about the principle of no eatin no meat, this is very clear to I.

Me just no know the reason for rejecting all kind of animal products like milk, eggs etc.

As far as InI have learned espacially milk is a very clean and pistine aliment.
What is the reason for so many Rasta (the only ones InI know are Bobo's) do see a necessaty in a vegan lifestyle?

Blessings
Give Thanks and Ises to the Lord an InI will feel irie

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/1/2010 9:44:11 PM

irie InI,

The I said:

"Me still no get the point of vegan livity. I personaly sight it even as difficult cause some iomportant elements will be missed in nourishment. Can it really be healthy...?"

In case the I didn't know, it is perfectly healthy to eat a vegan livity, provided the proper balance of foods are eaten. If the I does not want to eat ital, than that is fine. Others choose to eat Ital because of Iritual reasons.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I