Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3777&start_row=11

God and Satan/mafia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 2:11:49 AM

Evil people do evil things.

If Jah uses satan for anything, it is only for one purpose, to filter out satan. The ability to be tempted to wickedness reveals who is God and who is men. God chooses Righteousness, men choose wickedness.

I haven't watched the godfather movies, but don't be fooled into thinking that the wicked do their wickedness to help anybody else except themselves. They only look for power and control.

--------------------------------------
I and I have been given the choice to trod with Jah, or not to trod with Jah. Jah made I and I to have knowledge so that we can make changes within us and outside of us. So we have the power to build or destroy. If I and I are trodding with Jah, then we will build what should be built and destroy what should be destroyed. Sometimes certain things need to be destroyed. For example, the food we eat is destroyed by our teeth and enzymes, and then rebuilt to fuel and repair our body. Jah will keep I and I in the right balance if we Live by the example of Jah. If we are trodding against Jah, then we will live with imbalance and not do our part in this Creation, but we will be working against Life.

As I have said, we have been given the ability to build and destroy. These abilities are not evil, but are there to promote Life. What is evil is when building and destroying get out of balance and work against Life, so things are built that shouldn't be built and things are destroyed that shouldn't be destroyed. Jah doesn't want I and I to only do good because we have no choice. Jah is developing a Perfect Creation that will choose righteousness, not because they were programmed to choose righteousness, but because they have risen up within themself and have chosen good over evil.

Jah knows all things and is not programmed by anyone, but can see and choose what Jah wants, and Jah always chooses to promote Life. Ye are Gods and all of ye are children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. When I and I Live by the example of Jah, then I and I will be a Creation that Lives in the image of Jah, and are not programmed by anyone, but can see and choose what I and I want, and I and I will always choose to promote Life.

So evil comes only from one place, from within ourself, it is our choice to make.

Choose Jah,

James 1
12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Root of Evil

--------------------------------------

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/19/2009 10:28:12 AM

thanks Ark I

aaah sorry u havent seen the godfather films

what me is asking is: What does I and I think about the idea of putting fear of violence into the selfish greedy rich ones of Babylon who are not being giving or loving to the poor?
Such as corleone in the first godfather 1 film. (note i know that the mafia has gone astray and become evil since then)

Ark I say that Jah may use the Satan to filter evil himself out..

I know Faya and upliftment/singing/educating is Jah way of doing this
but it seems to the I to be very difficult to do.....but I will not give up.

Me wonders how Jah would look upon the 1st Godfathers actions doing evil deed (murder) thus filtering out the evil one/supressor to free and help the poor...

Thanks Ark I I will read your post again and try to assimilate it some more

I have to decide upon this one because it will effect what i say to my friend Amanda when we are in our relationship..

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/19/2009 11:12:07 AM

also put another way:

If i am in africa and i see a slave master whipping poor black children to dig for diamonds
I would first try and get under the mans skin into his head
trying to make him conscious....i would teach the children to sing and have faya and uplifting love in their hearts that they may sing even if just to themselves...

Then Next being concentrated and witnessed by I and I where God see with I and I own eyes bringing doom onto the evil man by concentrated thought meditation, voodoo and dread...

If after a while the slave driver still continues to do his evil deeds... is it wrong for me to feel a compelling feeling within me to act as the hand of god and phisically stop the slave driver even by killing the man if necessary?...

Is I and I not the eyes ears witnesses and hands of Jah
a physical embodyment

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 3:53:32 PM

irielight,

The I has already gone through mental issues, does the I think that you are in the right mind to make judgement and hurt another based on your judgement.

Also,how long do you think you would be able to physically hurt or kill the wicked before they kill you back? It is foolish to go to a gun fight with a knife, just as it is foolish to go to a heavy artillery fight with a gun.

Live in Righteousness and Teach Righteousness.

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/20/2009 1:36:46 PM

I have surpassed any mental issues I have been faced with in the past, such as caring for my mother who suffered with Bi Polar a few times... simply by growing up and maturing having written my thesis on the matter 'perfection' by Charlie Yidbra

Mainly with thanks to Jah Ras Tafari knowledge, knowing the truth, and using Rasta meditaion technique..

I think that making such a decision is a very important one and I dont think the question would have arisen if I where not at such a height... beyond any such disturbed or confused Babylon state.

this is not some foolish babylon confused action...
I realise that such decisions should not be taken quickly by any 1 person but Jah himself and that's why i started this reasoning thread... because ultimately I know that there is always atleast one who is higher, and probably many more...

With regard to wether I would be capable of succeeding without 'the group' loosing in the end....I have substantial knowledge of Ninpo and Ninjutsu.... In fact if it came to the crunch I would say that there are enough highly trained Artists within the Ninjutsu movement alone, to conquer Babylon by force, when one considers the potential of utilising the youth and other large groups....
However I do not pretend that i would be capable of doing this but rather that Jah and the movement of the cosmos might at some point cause something to happen towards the end of Armageddon...
But pobably not...

Perhaps the problem here is simply one of patience...
For I and I know that the end will come with victory over evil...

I think I shall just be patient on the matter and there is therefore no need for me to instigate any such actions..
However the question still remains....
in a small way, should the I (any I man) ever stop an evil deed by force?

I wrote this song about 12 months ago
I think this a good picture of the situation we are in
please excuse the very poor quaylity....i have to re-do it...

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/20/2009 1:57:51 PM

'should the I (any I man) ever stop an evil deed by force?'
to i that is all ego talk and vanity vexation is vanity to the irit.an idren of i reminded me that not long ago when i was vex with kind of the same situation.
AN EXAMPLE Ghandi conquered the british with 'NON-VIOLENCE' principle.He vasted walked, talked like the people even when they used force against them they stood and took it.
He said we will not lift a finger and niether will we obey the evil.Only humility, humility makes the wicked weaker. Ego only feed the flesh and vanity. What happend?? the wicked left India
"With regard to wether I would be capable of succeeding without 'the group' loosing in the end....I have substantial knowledge of Ninpo and Ninjutsu.... In fact if it came to the crunch I would say that there are enough highly trained Artists within the Ninjutsu movement alone, to conquer Babylon by force,"
....that is funny to i

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/20/2009 2:14:22 PM

Thanks JB that has given me hope and strength
: yes it kinda is funny isnt it :) i can imagine a video where aaaaah ninja jumps down into the room and hands the I some lovely hemp flowers :) and then disappears in a puff of smoke

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/20/2009 2:21:55 PM

or an old lady is struggling with her shopping basket and aaaaah ninja jumps down into the room and carries it for her :)
LOL

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2009 9:21:37 PM

vanity of vanities.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2009 9:34:43 PM

As I said, vanities of vanities, so I will keep this short.

Do you think these people you talk about could use Ninjitsu to conquer Babylon?

If you are, you need to check yourself and return to reality.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I