Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3776&start_row=21

Whites/Shashamane

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/22/2012 1:53:46 PM

Ras Kanjas
Re read what I wrote and comment on what it actially says instead of jumping to conclusions about what you think it says

Blessed Love

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 6/22/2012 2:57:48 PM

Greetings my lord and Empress
What did Marqus she
Why do whites want to move to ETHIOPIA
When black people are still downpressed
I don't hear nowhere in the teaching that all nations could live there
I maybe wrong
But I believe that if white people move to Africa
They will somewhere down the line want more
Such as power
I n I must Repatriate Africa for the African
Just because white people accept a black king
Does not mean they have rights to Mama ETHIOPIA
From what I overstand His Majesty gave this land for black people in the west

Holy IMMANUEL I King SELASSIE I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/22/2012 4:17:22 PM

It seems like at this rate, when all the madness in Europe is done and its time to establish Righteousness it'll just be Iman standing in the ruins wondering why all the European Rasses who were meant to back I went and ran off to Africa. Thats an exaggeration, but it really does seem like every other European Rasta I meet doesn't know themself and thinks they're an Ethiopian. Some of them have plans to jump ship as soon as things get dreader in Europe and I know plenty of them won't look back either.

Now don't get I wrong here, mankind originated in Ethiopia. That truth is so self evident that even babylon can't deny it in this time. That does not mean that everyone on the planet in this time is an Ethiopian. Like I ancestors going back for hundreds of years, I was born in England, which is in Europe, and so I am a European man. England is I homeland and I don't grudge the next man for his land. I know Iself through that Iception. That I hail His Majesty Haile Selassie I does not change who I am or where I come from. I might burn the union jack and fly Red, Gold and Green, but that doesn't make I an Ethiopian, I just choose I Majesty's Righteous flag over the flag of I nation because of the blood that stains it to this day and the revelation that is unfolding in this time.

One day I would like to visit Ethiopia definately. What RastafarI man or wombman wouldn't want to see the beautiful land of Haile Selassie I? But when I do go, it will at the invitation of I African Idren and Sistren, and when I time there is up, I and I will part in good spirits and I will return to I own beautiful land with joy in I heart, because there is no shortage of Righteous works to be done here in Europe. Remember that the beast sleeps here. Europe is where babylon in this manifestation started and here it will end as well. See the European economic Union starting to crumble already and threaten the beast over in America. Once that one thing that has stopped the nations of europe from being at eachothers throats since WW2 is gone, the place will get dread for sure. When the dust settles from that, what will have changed in Europe if all the Righteous people have gone and run off to another man's land? What will stop babylon from rising again then?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/22/2012 5:03:35 PM

Peace and love
What I was trying to get at in I last post ( which may of been taken out of context)
Was as a White skinned person I home is here in Europe. I give thanks for I own land. I know righteous people will live all over the Earth, Europe as a geographical location is where I as a white person belong physically, just as Africa as a geographical location is where I black brothers belong physically. How ever spiritually and Mentally I see and aim to be ITHIOPIAN without apology. That is I repartriation back to I father and root, in Irit and thought. Heaven on earth for InI in the here and now. Seen?

Nazarite I the I will be stood by the I side, Trust I !

RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/23/2012 11:45:57 PM

Matthew,

There is no need for you to be Ethiopian in spirit or mentally, seen?

If you say you are white outside.....i.e physically as you said,
but you say you are Ethiopian in spirit,
then it means that you ain't real, but fake, seen?
Because our outside should reflect our inside, seen?

Listen,
You can do good and please Jah even if you are both spiritual and physical white, seen?
So stop faking, and just be real.......
...for He who created you like that, will always accept you like that!

Love and Raspect my brother!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/24/2012 11:29:41 AM

For I to claim RasTafarI and not to overstand the fulness of Ethiopia would make I a fraud and a fake. I know what Ithiopia is and through that knowing I know I self. I Majesty revealed that to I. No apology InI RasTafarI

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/24/2012 11:53:58 PM

Matthew,

The point is, being RasTafarI and being One with God, isn't being Ethiopian, Selassie I Livity is beyond any name of any country. There are good and evil people from Ethiopia, and both of them are still Ethiopian. Being RasTafarI means a person is RasTafarI. No other designation is needed.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/25/2012 1:34:02 AM

Selah!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/25/2012 4:33:37 AM

Yes I
I overstand what the I is saying, but when I speak of Ithiopia in this context Im not speaking of Ithiopia as it is. Im speaking of Ithiopia how it was in the begaining, how it was meant to be and how it will be in the future. People talk of Zion, Israel, jerusalem, new jerusalem, heaven on earth ect. People say that because the Ark is now in Ethiopia Ithiopia is now the holy city, Gods chosen place. Ethiopia has always been that, it is the nucleous of righteousness, of civilisation. Man was supposed to spread righteousness from The root (Ithiopia) throughout the whole world, this didnt happen man lost his way. So ithiopia closed its doors and regrouped, Isolated from the rest of the world. Then I Majesty came again and man is given another chance to learn the way of ithiopia and live in righteousness. The bible say "Ethiopia shall stretch forth her hand unto God" . Selassie I stretched forth his hand unto all nations he offered all heads of state the chance of joining righteousness and sharing in the wisdom of Ithiopia, Babylon rejected and the Devil (Rome) invaded. Selassie I warned all about the consequences of this and predicted the second world war.

To I RasTafarI show InI the way back to Righteousness a way.back to the root. RasTafari is Earth rightfull ruler so in InI mind all the Earth shall be Ethiopia

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 6/25/2012 6:01:12 AM

But when you stated that you as a white skinned person belong to Europe.......
...and that your black brethren belong to Africa/ Ethiopia,
you were referring to geographical Europe and Ethiopia,
That's why I was also referring to a geographical Ethiopia.....but now you suddenly change!

You must express yourself clearly, Matthew!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I