Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3771&start_row=1

Introduction (newbie)

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/15/2009 5:26:11 AM

Sorry i never introduced myself properly

Hi my name is richard (irielight)

I am from England and was drawn to Jamaica 17 years ago where i visited on holiday to get married. .
I am white with dark skin and brown eyes but i do not know who my blood father is?
I have always looked up to Jah God as my father. I now have faya in my heart :)

After many years of self searching/artwork etc I have now become a Ras Tafarian

I have written some songs, so far i have sung a few on webcam at you tube (neo3210)
I have Written a booklet (called perfection by charlie yidbra)
I have done some artwork (Rasta Christmas Tree and Ragabunny)

All of which i have posted here at the forum or searchable on google

My only problem with becoming rasta is that nobody seems to know the truth about wether Haile Selassie is still alive, or give any sign of his son who surely should take over the throne < king David

peace and one love

irielight

Messenger: irielight Sent: 12/15/2009 5:45:49 AM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 12:41:21 AM

All RasTafarI know the Truth that Haile Selassie I is alive.

Matthew 16
[1] The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
[2] He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
[3] And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
[4] A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

RasTafarI is not a choice of religion, it is an identification of a People.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I