Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3766&start_row=1

Ask N you'll Receive

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 12/12/2009 11:25:17 AM

Greetings and love in the name the most High Jah RastafarI,

I would like to share some private story with I and I, about Senbet. For years now I had to work on the senbet, I knew the law and always felt that I am losing something felt betraying .. I asked my Lord to give I the opportunity to serve HIM on the blessed day of senbet. It took a while but eventually it happened. I made I self feel better by saying ‘ the work I do is helping people so that’s okay’ seen? But with in was truly agony. I work in the city hospital.
Anyways I became very ill the last two years and really had to stay home till the medication started working. I did quite a bit of soul searching and learnt many things as I could learn in that time.
Where I work after a year of illness you have to start rehabilitation and pass through stages of projects. First the ‘case manager’ needs to make an assessment of how bad it really is and if it is treatable in two years; so that after the two years I could commence with my function.
My ‘boss’ never really heard of the illness, imagine even in top clinical hospital(!!!) so she was very sceptical about it even after diagnostic from an expert. The case manager the one who actually decides about my sick leave had the same illness and it had almost cost her a leg. I saw the most high working and said let Jah will be done. So she decided that I pass through all the stages of the rehabilitation and sick it out in peace at home. she had a tremendous amount of discussions with her bosses and mine about the illness while I sit and listen…she did the talking. I tell the truth I didn’t say a word.
After almost two years staying home the function that I had was almost impossible to do because of physical condition that the illness brought about, so it was time to look for a different function that is less consuming. After a little search I found work that is of the same pay, of the same function and with my colleges, but only Monday till Friday afternoon. I couldn’t work nights and evenings, but because of I illness now I give thanks on the senbet as I have asked for.
RastafarI be blessed. People started felling sorry because I got sick and the doctors say they can’t treat it, but I say Jah works is wonderful still and I am getting better and better every day.
I used to take lost of medications and now.. almost notting.
So ask humbly and you will receive how you will receive what you asked for is up to Jah RastafarI alone. Keep your eyes and heart open.

Haile I Selassie I Jah RastafarI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2009 12:20:51 AM

Blessed Love and Strength,

RasTafarI people usually go through some kind of tribulation, whether physical or financial. It is part of the transition of letting go of the former things that no longer have a place. I and I can choose to lose faith in Jah because "why should we suffer like this when we have chosen the path toward Jah", or I and I can choose to increase I and I Faith, and Learn to overcome.

Those that increase their Faith, will be Rewarded. As the I has seen Jah Bird, Itinue in Faith, and the I will sight much more.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I