Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3711&start_row=1

Berhane and Haile Selassie

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/15/2009 6:43:05 PM

Bob Marley talked about babylon building church and university confusing the people, when Haile Selassie made alot of speeches about going to University and achieving. I myself see that every man got the right to decide thier own destiny. Reason why I ask my parents want me to go to School when i want to be an singer

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/15/2009 11:55:25 PM

Read this Reasoning. It relates something Bob Marley said about education.

Education- Learn, but don't let it fool

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 10/16/2009 1:34:22 PM

honestly i don't overstand this kind of questions anymore. If you have the opportunity to go to school why not??
only musicians can't build a state ini need all kinds of people. seen. my word is if you have the chance do it.
blessed senbet

Messenger: Nyah Nicholas Sent: 10/17/2009 12:29:04 AM

true.....it would be a wise decision to attain as much as one can in this life....

it has been said before...this is the age of information.....

"ini need all kinds of people. seen."......seriously

ones and ones in the position to go to school can help in InI communities.....crucial...

give thanks and praises....jah live....rastafari...

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/22/2009 6:31:13 PM

i was reading a Rastafarian book called Garvey to Marley, and i feel what they mean when they say How am i an Ethiopian going to learn american history, i have roots in Ethiopia and a King who i want to learn about, anyways i had some dreams about me being a singer and a monk. Jah bird its amazed me when you said blessed senbet because thats tigrigna where my family is from, i would of guess you would of said ihud in amharic

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I